Shane “this is my favourite video EVER” Dawson (Part 11)

Purple_Aussie
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane “this is my favourite video EVER” Dawson (Part 11)

Post by Purple_Aussie »

kellinkenobi wrote:Also I definitely agree the next series is gonna be Kathy Griffin talking about her Trump scandal (aka getting some promo for her new tour), possibly Shane giving her "advice" because of his past scandals and then he'll surprise his mom with meeting her because he's already starting the narrative that Kathy Griffin changed both his and his mom's life...the series will probably be 8 parts though and the first 6 parts will just be the squad screeching over each other for twenty minutes because ya know...high quality content.
Someone said something about his mum meeting her and he said that the photo was cropped for a reason. So we have our next series. One video introducing Kathy, one weird video where he tries to help someone who has more experience than him and be a condescending piece of shit, and the last "episode" they'll see his mum

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

brokenheartxd wrote:
PiinkFart wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 26c623.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180521</span><span>/</span><span>5c93821fa26b6e99b6a7d3e26426c623</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Okay seriously, if there’s one person I can’t fucking stand right now it’s Josh Peck. He is so painfully unfunny to me and doesn’t mesh well with any of Shane’s “sQuAd” at all.
It's kinda shocking how seriously unfunny and unentertaining his vlogs are, considering he once starred in one of the biggest teen sitcoms. I guess that's what happens when your content is written for you. He's a good actor, though..he should stick with that tbh :/
I'm too old to know Josh from his Disney or Nickelodeon days, but to me he is the most humble. Of all of the Vlog Squad people he is in my top 3
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Arden
Learner
Learner

Post by Arden »

Ryland's videos have better editing, narration and timing than Shane's nowadays, and he posts every week.

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

Arden wrote:Ryland's videos have better editing, narration and timing than Shane's nowadays, and he posts every week.
Yeah if Ryland wasn't in them, they'd be perfect!

stephan1e111
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stephan1e111 »

I miss his old videos with just him, Garrett, and Drew. The "scary" videos back then were genuinely funny, and they weren't filled with pig squeals, "ME!" every five seconds, or his annoying-ass "characters"

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I really hope once Drew sorts out whatever he's going through that they'll bring back a "spooky boys" video every now and then. They are seriously lacking Drew's sarcastic sense of humor in their videos lol

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

Sounds mean but I can't STAND his mom, never could. She always seems so air-headed to me. Going to have to wait 2 weeks for a video with her :roll:
I can't believe he has the audacity to act like his vlogs are a TV show level of production, or to say that being in the videos is somehow draining for Morga/Ryan/Garrett.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

LiddlePallid wrote:I really hope once Drew sorts out whatever he's going through that they'll bring back a "spooky boys" video every now and then. They are seriously lacking Drew's sarcastic sense of humor in their videos lol
YES! I need me a Spooky Boys video. I MISS THEM!
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Post by Guest »

I love his mum but it's so annoying when he constantly keeps bringing her in these "series" when it's unneeded. Like just make a single video with her, just her and you and be funny and stuff. Or bring her in for something where she can actually have some kind of role

tacobeard
Informer
Informer

Post by tacobeard »

thehippiechick wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:I really hope once Drew sorts out whatever he's going through that they'll bring back a "spooky boys" video every now and then. They are seriously lacking Drew's sarcastic sense of humor in their videos lol
Oh my god, this sent me back to watch some of the Spooky Boy videos and it made me miss Drew so much. His sense of humour was just so natural. I'd love another Spooky Boys video in the future. I like the three of them so much. I like those are my favourite older videos from Shane.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Damn yall see this? He could have actually been on TV.Image

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

I KNEW he would say that.
Someone commented on the Facebook post about Shane not being part of the social media makeovers and I just thought 'I bet he was asked but said no because it would involve filming his body in a way where he'd have no input or control'.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

tacobeard wrote:
thehippiechick wrote:
Oh my god, this sent me back to watch some of the Spooky Boy videos and it made me miss Drew so much. His sense of humour was just so natural. I'd love another Spooky Boys video in the future. I like the three of them so much. I like those are my favourite older videos from Shane.
I loved the three of them together. Drew sort of mellowed Garrett out I guess you could say? He's too "on" all the time now and not as hilarious as I used to think he was.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Yeah I'm disappointed he could have been very entertaining around drag queens. Apparently Tyler Oakley and ex-smosh anthony will be on it :/ I think shane would have been more entertaining

julez
Debater
Debater

Post by julez »

I´m loving this.

[tweet][/tweet]

charmander
Talker
Talker

Post by charmander »

timesnewroman wrote:Damn yall see this? He could have actually been on TV.Image

Would’ve much rather seen Shane than Tyler Oakley, Anthony from Smosh and Frankie Grande lol

With drag race being moved to VH1 it could’ve been a good opportunity to be on TV for him....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NocteRegem
Talker
Talker

Post by NocteRegem »

timesnewroman wrote:Yeah I'm disappointed he could have been very entertaining around drag queens. Apparently Tyler Oakley and ex-smosh anthony will be on it :/ I think shane would have been more entertaining

Tyler is over... he loses subs daily. It feels like they chose youtubers that were popular 4 years ago.
Shane would be more interesting.
Now I'm in the ring and I'm coming for blood

shutupSIRI
Learner
Learner

Post by shutupSIRI »

Drew canceled his tour dates with Christine Sydelko, so I doubt we'll see him anytime soon on Shane's channel.

Post by Guest »

shutupSIRI wrote:Drew canceled his tour dates with Christine Sydelko, so I doubt we'll see him anytime soon on Shane's channel.
Are you kidding? He has disappeared for ages, and now this?? I hope everything's ok...

shutupSIRI
Learner
Learner

Post by shutupSIRI »

MineDressFearless wrote:
shutupSIRI wrote:Drew canceled his tour dates with Christine Sydelko, so I doubt we'll see him anytime soon on Shane's channel.
Are you kidding? He has disappeared for ages, and now this?? I hope everything's ok...
This seems to be a trend with Youtubers, where they become incredibly depressed and fall off the face of the earth for a while, try to make a comeback, and barely go through with what's promised. Drew is only 22, and he's been on Youtube for 10 years, literally. He'll figure it out. I hope he's okay.

Return to “Shane Dawson”