Shane “this is my favourite video EVER” Dawson (Part 11)

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane “this is my favourite video EVER” Dawson (Part 11)

Post by pious »

Nolitaflat wrote:Actually I’d love Shane making videos with other old school youtuber “royalty” from back in the day. But not to “save” them. Like if he’d just call it what it is, a collab, I’d like it so much more.
He should dig up Brookers, who was probably the first YouTuber to get any mainstream media attention. She deleted her channel last year and dropped off the face of the earth as far as I can tell.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooke_Brodack

julez
Debater
Debater

Post by julez »

brokenheartxd wrote:Shane has absolutely no professional look to his vlogs. The footage is shaky and ungraded, the sound is shit (courtesy of the on camera mics as opposed to wireless mics), little to no effects, and so on. He has no excuse to take so long and have to keep postponing.
He is delusional. There are people who daily vlog or weekly vlog and have no editors or assistants and put out high quality content (in terms of filming, colour grading, music, editing) on a regular schedule. Think of the Michalaks, Casey Neistat, Jesse Wellens, Louis Cole, ...
They all have really nice shots and do aestically very pleasing work – which shows it is possible to do that without weeks of editing with help of another editor and stuff.

I don´t say their content is more entertaining to Shane´s, but some of these people are lazy themselves (Louis Cole!!!) and yet manage to stay on their schedule.

pyroclitoral
Talker
Talker

Post by pyroclitoral »

Catleana wrote:Ryland
A lot of you mention his bougie persona as a reason to dislike him, and I do agree (even though he denies that this is his true self, but hello? He did buy a G wagon and have you seen his parents house?)

But the reason I started disliking him was this video:
https://youtu.be/_RSFry4P2Zg

Not only does this video make him look stupid, but also incredibly narcissistic. He is a gay man, but absolutely hates the thought of having a kid without his genes. And yet fails to see that he could accomplish this because he and his sister have the exact same genes! (He should probably go back to high school biology 101)
I absolutely love Shane's sentiment in that video, where he says it won't matter (even suggests adopting) because the child will be raised by them and get their heart. Ryland just sounds so conceited, and mentions how having a child in any other way is not 'traditional'.

Also Shane's schedule and creativity started getting messed up right around the time Ryland quit Clevver. It seemed as if he would film videos when Ryland was at work

hi, I'm a lurker, getting stuff off my chest
Yeah pretty much everyone who wants to have a baby is a narcissist. Just fucking adopt, jesus christ. Fucked up people to be so narcissistic they're willing to go through all that pain, spend all that money, and risk their lives so that their baby "looks like them."

Arden
Learner
Learner

Post by Arden »

The fuck do his recent tweets mean? It looks like he is jealous of nailogical or something? I don't get it

pyroclitoral
Talker
Talker

Post by pyroclitoral »

julez wrote:
brokenheartxd wrote:Shane has absolutely no professional look to his vlogs. The footage is shaky and ungraded, the sound is shit (courtesy of the on camera mics as opposed to wireless mics), little to no effects, and so on. He has no excuse to take so long and have to keep postponing.
He is delusional. There are people who daily vlog or weekly vlog and have no editors or assistants and put out high quality content (in terms of filming, colour grading, music, editing) on a regular schedule. Think of the Michalaks, Casey Neistat, Jesse Wellens, Louis Cole, ...
They all have really nice shots and do aestically very pleasing work – which shows it is possible to do that without weeks of editing with help of another editor and stuff.

I don´t say their content is more entertaining to Shane´s, but some of these people are lazy themselves (Louis Cole!!!) and yet manage to stay on their schedule.
This just goes to show how utterly fucking lazy Shane is.

Arden
Learner
Learner

Post by Arden »

Shane made a cute post on Instagram about his love for Ryland 5 days ago for Ryland's birthday and Ryland replayed with just ":))"? :|

mazz
Learner
Learner

Post by mazz »

Arden wrote:The fuck do his recent tweets mean? It looks like he is jealous of nailogical or something? I don't get it
I think he's saying she doesn't need the help because to be fair she absolutely doesn't

Arden
Learner
Learner

Post by Arden »

mazz wrote:
Arden wrote:The fuck do his recent tweets mean? It looks like he is jealous of nailogical or something? I don't get it
I think he's saying she doesn't need the help because to be fair she absolutely doesn't
I thought she was joking? And she said it like she didn't mean it like "help me get more views", she was joking, she said "Shane come to Canada and save my channel from being the holo trash that it is!!". And Shane came off as a bit too rude imo. You don't have to be the Ellen of youtube and "help" someone to collab with them.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

I don’t have twitter so if anyone wants to share I’d love it.
Same shit, different day

Hollyb14
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollyb14 »

pious wrote:
Nolitaflat wrote:Actually I’d love Shane making videos with other old school youtuber “royalty” from back in the day. But not to “save” them. Like if he’d just call it what it is, a collab, I’d like it so much more.
He should dig up Brookers, who was probably the first YouTuber to get any mainstream media attention. She deleted her channel last year and dropped off the face of the earth as far as I can tell.

Omg thank you for unlocking this memory, I had COMPLETELY forgotten about her!

FakeCat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by FakeCat »

NocteRegem wrote: Someday he will wear another tshirt and need 3 months to relax from the hard work.
Using only one shit is not cute. It's not like Steve Jobs or Michael Kors who wear simple tees to save time and always look great... His shirt has a pig, it's stupid, not funny, and probably dirty :roll:
Have you seen his closet? :?

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Everything Shane does annoys me at this point.

I really hope Drew is ok though. He’s so sweet.

freepeoplelover_
Talker
Talker

Post by freepeoplelover_ »

Since Shane did so many taste testing videos I was really disappointed he didn't film trying Whataburger while he was in Houston.

There were so many things he could have filmed in Texas, but chose to go to places he could go to in LA and give Morgan a makeover. The boys getting their nails done could be a random video filmed at home. So many missed opportunities.

jenboghel_01
Learner
Learner

Post by jenboghel_01 »

Hollyb14 wrote:
pious wrote:

Omg thank you for unlocking this memory, I had COMPLETELY forgotten about her!
you guys reminded me of Julia Nunes, do you remember her videos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Thread name suggestion: Shane IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff Dawson
Same shit, different day

Post by Guest »

...Is he saying that now he'll only be collabing with dying channels so he can "save" them? Like fuck off you don't always have to take everything so seriously, can we not just get a normal collab damn it

BrutalPoetry
Learner
Learner

Post by BrutalPoetry »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:Thread name suggestion: Shane IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff Dawson
Squeeze in "high quality content" in there also LOL :roll:
" You're annoying me right now. Every breath you draw in my presence annoys me. " - Cersei

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

BrutalPoetry wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:Thread name suggestion: Shane IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff Dawson
IEdited7VideosOfHighQualityContentWhileSavingYouTubeLivesSoINeedAMonthOff
:rofl:
Same shit, different day

Post by Guest »

BrutalPoetry wrote:
Might as well throw in a :') while you're at it!

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

minnie_12345 wrote:...Is he saying that now he'll only be collabing with dying channels so he can "save" them? Like fuck off you don't always have to take everything so seriously, can we not just get a normal collab damn it
it seems like this next collab with Kathy Griffin is about trying to get the public to like her again after the controversy? Idk if the next series will be with her but that's what he made it seem like on Twitter
I hope he knows his impact ain't THAT strong
if anything it'd be embarrassing for Kathy Griffin to need saving from a damn youtuber, the lowest people in the entertainment industry

Return to “Shane Dawson”