Shane “this is my favourite video EVER” Dawson (Part 11)

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Shane “this is my favourite video EVER” Dawson (Part 11)

Post by PiinkFart »

continue here :love2:

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Shane “this is my favourite video EVER” Dawson (Part 11)

Post by PiinkFart »

Morgan’s apology.. for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juicysweatsuits
Talker
Talker

Post by juicysweatsuits »

I hate Shane’s new series

boo, you whore.
:HK: :love2:

nevertameyourdemons
Debater
Debater

Post by nevertameyourdemons »

“I’m sorry if I offended you” needs to die in 2018.

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

At least Morgan made the effort to apologise (regardless of how half-ass and generic it is), unlike Shane who turned it into a pity party for himself (as per usual).

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

I can relate to people assuming things about me that aren't true.
I don't make clickbait videos about it.

I don't really think she needed to apologise as much as just admit that it was clickbait and move on.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

:tu:
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

The title is spot on!

AlvarezA
Talker
Talker

Post by AlvarezA »

iPhone notes app apologise will be the death of me I swear

Okaaaybye
Learner
Learner

Post by Okaaaybye »

Sorry this is off topic, but I've seen a few people mention that they don't like his conspiracy theory videos so I wanted to add my opinion. I think the conspiracy videos are my favorite. I don't watch them because I think they're real. I watch them because they are entertaining. It's fun to see how random bits of information can get connected in random ways to come up with a scenario that seems so unlikely. Idk of that makes sense, but the videos are interesting to me even if they are obviously fake. His most recent conspiracy video has 11M views so far. It's his second most popular video of ALL TIME. His first is with Joey and the thumbnail looks like a vagina. I just think it's crazy how so many people dislike the conspiracy videos but they do extremely well compared to his other videos.

Also, I do kind of like the series. It's like daily clogs almost, but he only films during weeks where something slightly interesting or entertaining is going on. Vlogs are my favorite videos to watch from anyone. This series is extremely dragged out and doesn't need to be hyped as a "series", but as daily vlogs I do really like them.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

:love2: :love2:

H8terade
Talker
Talker

Post by H8terade »

<3

nazxr
Talker
Talker

Post by nazxr »

Cute apology I guess, but girl bye at "I wasn't trying to clickbait anyone". You knew EXACTLY what you were doing with that title. You knew that people would instantly flock to watch your video. I wouldn't even be surprised if Shane was the one that suggested that video title.

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

I tried to watch the videos in this new series but it's impossible! They're literally not about anything, just endless filler content, a bunch of tired people making tired jokes.

I usually watch anything to get a sip of Garrett but these videos aren't even worth it - there are too many people! And they're all trying to make something out of nothing.

Honestly think I'm done with Shane. His self-loathing hyper persona is exhausting to watch.

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette »

I don't think she should have bothered with this generic, cringe inducing "apology" she should have just deleted the video and moved on from it, then maybe made a statement on Twitter along the lines of "Hey guys, after reading people's criticisms of the video I realised my mistake and have decided to delete it". This was completely blown out of proportion by Shane's super defensive tweets that were most likely made in a somewhat drunken state.

Im not really a fan of Morgan in general. I find that she makes the same fat and 'I'm so lazy" jokes over and over again. Girl, you aren't funny for saying you're hungry and want Nachos. She doesn't deserve a million subscribers, she in no way earned that. As untalented and annoying as I think Ryland is, at least his path to a million subscribers was somewhat gradual and didn't feel like it was COMPLETELY hijacking off Shane. But Morgan is featured in like three videos and all of a sudden she has hit a milestone most people on Youtube dream of. Also, her videos are... bad. They seem super outdated, like I remember in 2013 when sit down videos with a jumpcut every second were popular but they are just annoying to watch now.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

I’m enjoying the series in a 3 Stooges kind of way. I mean there’s literally nothing of substance in them but I have enough of that in my life...a little bit if silly entertainment is not necessarily a bad thing. (Although the absolute pigsty they made out of the hotel room made me want to tear my hair out!)
Same shit, different day

emily
Talker
Talker

Post by emily »

I don't really see the big issue with the video that Morgan made. It wasn't really even clickbait...
If the title had said "Coming Out" and then she just said she wasn't gay, yeah then I'd be annoyed and pissed. It was a question "Am I A Lesbian?" and she answered "no" lol. ?? like "Am I Canadian?" "Do I like bagels?" "Have I ever gotten in a fight?"
or it's not like she made a video about her struggles with everyone thinking she's gay and started crying about it. It wasn't meant for her to be "brave" it was just supposed to be funny and lighthearted. Obviously it's something she gets asked all the time, and instead of getting offended about it (which would be a real issue) she made a video poking fun at herself over it.

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

If Morgan had to apologize for this then Colleen Ballinger should apologize for all of her videos as well lmao

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

Oh no. The Three Stooges are rolling over in their graves at the comparison. They were actually talented and funny. Shane and his "squad" are not. It's basicallly just the same "ME!!" jokes and fat jokes over and over again, with Shane acting over the top, Ryland trying to be bougie, Morgan trying too hard to be funny, Garrett's annoying laugh, and Andrew ruining everything by laughing behind the camera.

Rhaenys
Debater
Debater

Post by Rhaenys »

yaasss to that title! It's miracle he hasn't said it yet about this series. Maybe part 6 will be his FAVOURITE VIDEO EVER
and that apology yeah.. "If I offended you" gurl

Return to “Shane Dawson”