Shay "forget the mess, we’re still blessed" Carl

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shay "forget the mess, we’re still blessed" Carl

Post by sparkles »

milestone wrote:Daxton and Brock will grow up to be just like Shay. They really aren't setting any sort of boundaries or instilling any values with those two. They think everything they do is so funny. I couldn't imagine them letting Emmi or Avia skinny dip.

Also, what is up with little Damien's (Daxton) obsession with death?
Omg Little Damien :rofl:

Yeah the difference in the way they raise/treat boys vs girls is crazy to me. Avia and Emmi can't even show their shoulders on a red carpet but Damien and Brock can be naked at all times at any place. :roll:

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Post by bharshe00 »

I seriously doubt Shay/Aria fucked. She originally said "we talked dirty in DMs", and provided the proof, and got her 15 minutes of fame. She never made the "we fucked" claim until months later, when she wanted more attention. That's what this is, too -- craving more attention. So sad!

Post by Guest »

Both Shay and Aria were wrong on their behalf. I think it's been stressed enough in the past year. But on Aria's behalf, (besides the cheating) she really doesn't stop! She's such a pester, and it's not even funny! No, I don't feel bad for Shay, but she genuinely seems so annoying.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Shay "forget the mess, we’re still blessed" Carl

Post by Rhea85 »

HayleyMay wrote: My heart dropped for Collette when I read that second part... I don't want to say entirely but I don't think they actually did, nina is very obviously insecure and needs help
Can you imagine being collete and having to deal with this for the past 2 years while trying to raise 3 sons to be responsible and respect women.

How will she ever be able to discipline the boys when her man-child is acting like an irresponsible d-bag.

What grown man with 5 kids, a strict religious community and millions of young fans would think its okay to reach out to a sex worker and have an online affair. He is truly the dumbest person alive.

I honesty believe that all of this fame and fortune will cause a lot of turmoil in the future for their kids. I can imagine Brock living a wild, bachelor lifestyle in Hollywood, buying hookers while daxton kills them all. They are going to end up on an E! true Hollywood story.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by ChemoSobby »

Rhea85 wrote:buying hookers while daxton kills them all
:rofl:
What's sad is that this is probably true. I watched the last two vlogs out of curiosity and in BOTH of them Damientard yelled out "Then you will die!" completely at random. Wth is wrong with this kid? I know we shouldn't diagnose but I wonder if that fall from the high chair did some actual damage to his brain...didn't he have a skull fracture from it? It really could have done something to his cerebral cortex which controls behavior.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

Post by Guest »

Shay distracting his OWN family from a helicopter safety video. Wow.

I'd love to go to Hawaii one day. It's absolutely beatiful! I can't imagine trying to vlog it. I know they do it for the cash, but it probably gets so tedious, when you could just sit, relax and look at the scenery.

Ever since I mentioned the gum chewing, it's all I can think of. I did this to myself :x

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

So this is where the white t-shirt under a thin strap dress comes from. The one and only carliestylez. I wonder if she will twerk in that dress. Cover up for Heavenly Father but twerk on YouTube for millions of people. Great logic!

Post by Guest »

Of course Shay has to make a child hugging someone innapropriate. I thought it was fine. Daxton is just short! And the fact that he's just a child makes the title even worse.

So did Shay not know that sand is packed? He sounded surprised when Brock jumped off of a tree, and he said it sounded solid. Has he ever been to a beach before? What an idiot.

Emmi said she has a phone. I just assumed ahe was using Avia or Colette's phone. I really only think it's fair that they give her one too.

Post by Guest »

Rhea85 wrote:So this is where the white t-shirt under a thin strap dress comes from. The one and only carliestylez. I wonder if she will twerk in that dress. Cover up for Heavenly Father but twerk on YouTube for millions of people. Great logic!
This outfit basically matches Carlie's persobality. Fine on the inside, trashy on the outside.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Rhea85 wrote:So this is where the white t-shirt under a thin strap dress comes from. The one and only carliestylez. I wonder if she will twerk in that dress. Cover up for Heavenly Father but twerk on YouTube for millions of people. Great logic!
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 4cc3ff.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180718</span><span>/</span><span>5fa6b3a3e622683d042d572f274cc3ff</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Let me wear a skin tight dress that leaves nothing to the imaigination but GOD FORBID I show my shoulders.
Maybe it's something the Mormon church recommends for a remedy to tank tops and spaghetti straps.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Surprised no one mentioned dtrix and Bethany Mota as the special guests, was a fan of ABDC lol, surprisingly too the yt comments weren't interested either lots of ppl were like "who they" such a weird combo, anyone know how or why they invited? Was low key assuming older ppl like phil and linz or old cali friends. Can't recall any past collabs or how they're connected

Also shay doing that drake meme was so cringe he reminds me of that old guy trying to talk to millenials meme

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

timesnewroman wrote:Surprised no one mentioned dtrix and Bethany Mota as the special guests, was a fan of ABDC lol, surprisingly too the yt comments weren't interested either lots of ppl were like "who they" such a weird combo, anyone know how or why they invited? Was low key assuming older ppl like phil and linz or old cali friends. Can't recall any past collabs or how they're connected

Also shay doing that drake meme was so cringe he reminds me of that old guy trying to talk to millenials meme

I guess his kids are obsessed with them? It was a weird combo. Youtube life is so weird. They act like they’re friends but only if there’s cameras around. I was hoping it would be Ron or Charles.

Also is it just me or does Gavin seem like he has no interest in anything? He’s such a mellow kid compared to his siblings.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

timesnewroman wrote:Surprised no one mentioned dtrix and Bethany Mota as the special guests, was a fan of ABDC lol, surprisingly too the yt comments weren't interested either lots of ppl were like "who they" such a weird combo, anyone know how or why they invited? Was low key assuming older ppl like phil and linz or old cali friends. Can't recall any past collabs or how they're connected

I guess his kids are obsessed with them? It was a weird combo. Youtube life is so weird. They act like they’re friends but only if there’s cameras around. I was hoping it would be Ron or Charles.

Also is it just me or does Gavin seem like he has no interest in anything? He’s such a mellow kid compared to his siblings.

Post by Guest »

Rhea85 wrote:

I always just assumed it was because he's older. I'm sure he's over Shay's bullcrap and the vlogs.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Thatsacoolusername wrote:Of course Shay has to make a child hugging someone innapropriate. I thought it was fine. Daxton is just short! And the fact that he's just a child makes the title even worse.

So did Shay not know that sand is packed? He sounded surprised when Brock jumped off of a tree, and he said it sounded solid. Has he ever been to a beach before? What an idiot.

Emmi said she has a phone. I just assumed ahe was using Avia or Colette's phone. I really only think it's fair that they give her one too.
Sand texture is different depending where you're from random as :rofl:

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

Maybe it's just that he's tired of the fact that any enjoyment he gets out of anything has to be turned into a big production where he has to be the BEST and OLYMPIC LEVEL so he just doesn't show interest in anything anymore. Nothing is just for fun.

Even their response to Gavin loving books was to just ghostwrite a shitty book about him being overweight. Thanks dad, my debut as an 'author' is a book degrading me for your shit parenting and absolute neglect of my health and wellbeing!

Gavin is not the kind of kid who gets invigorated by the hype attitude Shay pushes on the kids. Avia, Brock and Daxton are. Emmi and Gavin have personalities like their mother where they'll smile and nod but be exhausted by the whole thing.

I feel like those kids are on a perpetual Extreme Home Makeover show where Ty Pennington hollers all day long through a bullhorn at everyone and everything. I would want to curl up in a ball and die after a while of that.

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

mariamay9 wrote:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 4cc3ff.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180718</span><span>/</span><span>5fa6b3a3e622683d042d572f274cc3ff</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180718</span><span>/</span><span>5fa6b3a3e622683d042d572f274cc3ff</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Let me wear a skin tight dress that leaves nothing to the imaigination but GOD FORBID I show my shoulders.
Maybe it's something the Mormon church recommends for a remedy to tank tops and spaghetti straps.
She has to wear a skin tight dress so people will know she's s pregnant. She won't be able to hold her belly during the whole concert. Can't have someone taking a pic of the old fat lady taking her grown son to a concert.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

ajlinda wrote:
She has to wear a skin tight dress so people will know she's s pregnant. She won't be able to hold her belly during the whole concert. Can't have someone taking a pic of the old fat lady taking her grown son to a concert.
I bet she looked at this photo and thought she looked super skinny compared to the people in the background, also she’s totally the next faith hill (according to carlie)

Okay back to shay!

Post by Guest »

I seriously have no idea who those people are. I've never heard of them, and I can never remember their names. They're just..... There.

beautifulmuskox
Debater
Debater

Post by beautifulmuskox »

Rhea85 wrote:
ajlinda wrote:
I bet she looked at this photo and thought she looked super skinny compared to the people in the background, also she’s totally the next faith hill (according to carlie)

Okay back to shay!
This is kind of funny to me that she tagged them and wants to be her, only because Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are big democrats and were hardcore supporters of Obama. They have also advocated for serious gun control measures.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”