Peter Monn's The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People, Part 5

Re: Peter Monn's The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People, Pa

Post by Guest »

mikeswife wrote:
ClasitaFlockfart wrote:
mikeswife wrote:and remember when peter got 14 free pairs of sunglasses from that company? peter said he gave one pair to alex. and one pair to tonya. and he kept the other 12 himself. also his fans send him expensive skin care products in the mail, often.
BUT peter does a giveaway the other day, or so he claims....and he is giving away two USED fans (the object, not the people ha) and he will sign them. wait...what?.....that is so beyond selfish. and disgusting. WHO would want anything used from peter monn? first off you just know its going to smell like his cigarettes. secondly it will probably smell like dog. because peter never cleans his house or HIMSELF. so...ew....
I don't understand how he has ANY fans left..and I mean the people. not the used crap he gives away....haha....the people fans. how does he have any left at this point?
I just don't understand why anyone sends ANYTHING to YouTuber's, that has always been odd to me and unexplainable. Do they also send gifts to other random people as well, the Kardashians, Oprah, Boy George??
I don't get it either. I really don't understand....of all people especially WHY sent PETER MONN anything for free? :roll:
I’m guessing they want some sort of recognition or onscreen shoutout from Peter? I think a lot of them are sad, lonely women who don’t get a lot of attention or recognition in their real life.

And speaking of all the free stuff they send — I can only imagine how it clutters Peter’s already crammed-with-junk house with his pack rat tendencies. I’m also a little grossed out by well-meaning people sending him homemade lip scrubs — you have no idea the condition and cleanliness of the home where it’s being made. Although it’s probably a lot cleaner than Peter’s skank ass house.

Maude
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Maude »

Peter's comment section from yesterday's vlog is full of people begging him to keep the long car vlogs and put out a video on parenting. These people are insane.

I was so confused by the story he told about his dad forbidding him to mow the lawn because it's too dangerous. That is so bizarre to me. Why would Peter's father do that instead of simply teaching him to do the job safely? I don't get it. So Prince Peter just got to sit on his ass watching other people (AKA mere peons who don't matter) risk life and limb mowing his mom's lawn? What kind of a lesson is that for a kid? No wonder he's so effed up.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

poshspice88 wrote:
mikeswife wrote: I don't get it either. I really don't understand....of all people especially WHY sent PETER MONN anything for free? :roll:

I’m guessing they want some sort of recognition or onscreen shoutout from Peter? I think a lot of them are sad, lonely women who don’t get a lot of attention or recognition in their real life.

And speaking of all the free stuff they send — I can only imagine how it clutters Peter’s already crammed-with-junk house with his pack rat tendencies. I’m also a little grossed out by well-meaning people sending him homemade lip scrubs — you have no idea the condition and cleanliness of the home where it’s being made. Although it’s probably a lot cleaner than Peter’s skank ass house.
yes that makes sense.
the rest of what you said here made me laugh out loud though..... :rofl: :love2: :respekt:
Last edited by Chicken Leg on Sun May 13, 2018 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

Maude wrote:Peter's comment section from yesterday's vlog is full of people begging him to keep the long car vlogs and put out a video on parenting These people are insane.

I was so confused by the story he told about his dad forbidding him to mow the lawn because it's too dangerous. That is so bizarre to me. Why would Peter's father do that instead of simply teaching him to do the job safely? I don't get it. So Prince Peter just got to sit on his ass watching other people (AKA mere peons who don't matter) risk life and limb mowing his mom's lawn? What kind of a lesson is that for a kid? No wonder he's so effed up.

:rofl: wait....what? :rofl: seriously? LOL......like peter is now an expert on parenting? WOW his fans are sad, sad people. ..... :rofl:
and his vlogs are already too long! his vlogs need to be cut back from 60 minutes to 2 minutes! not getting LONGER. what is wrong with those people??!! actually peter should cut back his 60 minute vlogs to zero minutes. that would be better. :oink:
Last edited by Chicken Leg on Sun May 13, 2018 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

I see some of the former commenters here from a year or two ago, that I had mentioned yesterday, are BACK!!
welcome back!! LOL
I thought peter had eaten you guys!!!! so happy to see you!!
:wel:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Peter knows absolutely nothing about being a parent. He can't even properly take care of his dogs.

...or shower like a normal person.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Maude wrote:
Oh my gosh! What?? I didn't watch the vlog. Am I to understand that his dad didn't let him mow the lawn because it was too dangerous? Where is the reasoning in that? With that mentality he shouldn't have bought Peter a car either. Operating a motor vehicle is more dangerous than mowing the lawn. No wonder Peter turned out to be such a p*ssy!

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

monak wrote:Peter knows absolutely nothing about being a parent. He can't even properly take care of his dogs.

...or shower like a normal person.

Exactly! :tu:

Maude
Talker
Talker

Post by Maude »

Nun4GretchenWeiners wrote:
Maude wrote:
Oh my gosh! What?? I didn't watch the vlog. Am I to understand that his dad didn't let him mow the lawn because it was too dangerous? Where is the reasoning in that? With that mentality he shouldn't have bought Peter a car either. Operating a motor vehicle is more dangerous than mowing the lawn. No wonder Peter turned out to be such a p*ssy!
He also said that his father forbade him to ever ride a motorcycle, which I guess I can sort of understand. But the lawn mowing thing is really strange to me. Peter said his uncle tried to teach him to mow the lawn once, and his dad got upset about it. His dad told Peter if anyone ever tries to do that again tell him NO. He said his father didn't trust him to be careful enough and was afraid Peter would run over his own foot or something. Peter made it sound like he actually did want to learn and enjoyed the time his uncle spent teaching him. I guess his father wasn't willing to put in the time to work with him and supervise until he was sure Peter could do it safely on his own. IMO he did his son a huge disservice if this is the case.

You bring up a good point about driving a car - it's way more dangerous than operating a lawn mower. I mean, was he also forbidden to touch the stove? That would explain a lot. Again, I found the whole story and rationale confusing, which is par for the course when it comes to Peter's rambling.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

Maude wrote: You bring up a good point about driving a car - it's way more dangerous than operating a lawn mower. I mean, was he also forbidden to touch the stove? That would explain a lot. Again, I found the whole story and rationale confusing, which is par for the course when it comes to Peter's rambling.
:rofl:
and exactly.....that's all peter does on his vlogs is rambling. about total nonsense.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

My father must've hated me because I rode a motorcycle with him as a kid and he showed me how to use a push mower. :rofl: Also fishing and BB guns, but fishing might've been my grandfathers too. Anyway....
I think the reason he's so stuck in the past is because that's all he has, the only time he had a job. He's so stunted at nearly 46 it blows my mind. The WORST thing he could have done was get on YT where his sycophants encourage his useless behavior, laud him for it even.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Post by Guest »

Halfway through today’s vlog which is very Alex heavy and already he’s snapped at Alex a few times for making sexual jokes. Worry less about the soccer moms and weirdos who let their kids watch your videos peter and let your husband be who is is!!!! Every video with Alex gets tons of comments saying they find Alex’s dirty humor funny so idk why he tries to censor him. I think peter will have a mental breakdown if Alex does start a channel, he doesn’t want Alex taking his thunder!

I’ve seen comments on peters videos from people who don’t like Alex because he seems mean and distant to peter but look how peter acts with Alex!

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

bread1117 wrote:Halfway through today’s vlog which is very Alex heavy and already he’s snapped at Alex a few times for making sexual jokes. Worry less about the soccer moms and weirdos who let their kids watch your videos peter and let your husband be who is is!!!! Every video with Alex gets tons of comments saying they find Alex’s dirty humor funny so idk why he tries to censor him. I think peter will have a mental breakdown if Alex does start a channel, he doesn’t want Alex taking his thunder!

I’ve seen comments on peters videos from people who don’t like Alex because he seems mean and distant to peter but look how peter acts with Alex!
When I was a fan of his I mentioned that I loved his sass (Alex.) I think you're absolutely right, he doesn't want Alex upstaging him. And LBR, he would if he didn't have a FT job actually leaving the house and putting in a day's work.
I like how Alex puts him in his place; someone has to!
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

bread1117 wrote: I’ve seen comments on peters videos from people who don’t like Alex because he seems mean and distant to peter but look how peter acts with Alex!
It's for the reason you stated. Peter hates when Alex gets more attention than him. So when everyone says they love Alex in the comments he gets jealous

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkyPunch »

I wonder why are they still married if Peter cant care about anyone but himself. What's good coming out of this marriage (for Alex)? Clearly not some fat paycheck since Peter is the only fat thing in that entire relationship.
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Everytime Peter lies and we find the video that has the proof...

They seriously act like a father and son who's on break from college.

fifibear
Informer
Informer

Post by fifibear »

bread1117 wrote:Halfway through today’s vlog which is very Alex heavy and already he’s snapped at Alex a few times for making sexual jokes. Worry less about the soccer moms and weirdos who let their kids watch your videos peter and let your husband be who is is!!!! Every video with Alex gets tons of comments saying they find Alex’s dirty humor funny so idk why he tries to censor him. I think peter will have a mental breakdown if Alex does start a channel, he doesn’t want Alex taking his thunder!

he doesnt wanna get demonetized. god forbid he loses his only income - youtube coinssssssss :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fifibear
Informer
Informer

Post by fifibear »

So Peter is still following Steven Mango on twitter. Hypocritical much??????? He "exposed" and "doxxed" BTS so you condone that behavior Peter? You're still friends with him??????

You bullied Rich into mentioning Kuckian and denouncing his friendship.

YET .... you can't do the same for BTS.

HIPPOCRITE

Post by Guest »

fifibear wrote:So Peter is still following Steven Mango on twitter. Hypocritical much??????? He "exposed" and "doxxed" BTS so you condone that behavior Peter? You're still friends with him??????

HIPPOCRITE

He didn’t open his mouth against mango back in feb when mango was going after Dustin and his then friend HFTT so I am not surprised he’s not saying shit about this BTS thing.

I don’t get it. He doesn’t owe shit to mango. I don’t get why he feels the need to be civil with him. The minute peter said they were not friends mango totally flipped and talked mega shit about peter in his streams. People are turning against mango left and right. Mango has zero pull in the drama community and I get the vibe that peter is afraid of mango making videos about him. As you would say peter, who’d care?? Grow a spine!!!

fifibear
Informer
Informer

Post by fifibear »

bread1117 wrote:
fifibear wrote:So Peter is still following Steven Mango on twitter. Hypocritical much??????? He "exposed" and "doxxed" BTS so you condone that behavior Peter? You're still friends with him??????

HIPPOCRITE

He didn’t open his mouth against mango back in feb when mango was going after Dustin and his then friend HFTT so I am not surprised he’s not saying shit about this BTS thing.

I don’t get it. He doesn’t owe shit to mango. I don’t get why he feels the need to be civil with him. The minute peter said they were not friends mango totally flipped and talked mega shit about peter in his streams. People are turning against mango left and right. Mango has zero pull in the drama community and I get the vibe that peter is afraid of mango making videos about him. As you would say peter, who’d care?? Grow a spine!!!
oh yea and I've called him out on how he never helped Martin and then claimed the same guy who attacked martin - attacked him. OK VICTIM ...
I swear the new thread should be called PETER HIPPOcrite Moan

Return to “Peter Monn”