Peter Monn's The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People, Part 5

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Peter Monn's The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People, Pa

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

fifibear wrote:So Peter is still following Steven Mango on twitter. Hypocritical much??????? He "exposed" and "doxxed" BTS so you condone that behavior Peter? You're still friends with him??????

You bullied Rich into mentioning Kuckian and denouncing his friendship.

YET .... you can't do the same for BTS.

HIPPOCRITE
Not only that, but remember he disregarded Rich being molested. Rich was having a hard time with the whole thing and Peter didn't care that it was bringing up bad memories for Rich. It was absolutely awful.

fifibear
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by fifibear »

Nun4GretchenWeiners wrote:
fifibear wrote:So Peter is still following Steven Mango on twitter. Hypocritical much??????? He "exposed" and "doxxed" BTS so you condone that behavior Peter? You're still friends with him??????

You bullied Rich into mentioning Kuckian and denouncing his friendship.

YET .... you can't do the same for BTS.

HIPPOCRITE
Not only that, but remember he disregarded Rich being molested. Rich was having a hard time with the whole thing and Peter didn't care that it was bringing up bad memories for Rich. It was absolutely awful.
because the only victim in the world is peter peter peterrrrrrrrrrrr :roll:

ClasitaFlockfart
Learner
Learner

Post by ClasitaFlockfart »

Brigante wrote:Wonder who will reach 300lbs first, Moan or Piggy Paytas? Place your bets now folks! :oink:

Peter is likely 300 pounds already...he's big and growing on a daily basis.

fifibear
Informer
Informer

Post by fifibear »

ClasitaFlockfart wrote:
Brigante wrote:Wonder who will reach 300lbs first, Moan or Piggy Paytas? Place your bets now folks! :oink:

Peter is likely 300 pounds already...he's big and growing on a daily basis.

yea i mean just look at my avatar :tu:

ClasitaFlockfart
Learner
Learner

Post by ClasitaFlockfart »

Maude wrote:Peter's comment section from yesterday's vlog is full of people begging him to keep the long car vlogs and put out a video on parenting. These people are insane.

I was so confused by the story he told about his dad forbidding him to mow the lawn because it's too dangerous. That is so bizarre to me. Why would Peter's father do that instead of simply teaching him to do the job safely? I don't get it. So Prince Peter just got to sit on his ass watching other people (AKA mere peons who don't matter) risk life and limb mowing his mom's lawn? What kind of a lesson is that for a kid? No wonder he's so effed up.
RIGHT!!! Not allowing your child to mow a lawn due to what 'could or might happen' is nuts!! So apparently instead of teaching your child, his Dad found it easier to just forbid things to avoid a potential problem. Although Peter did say his Dad didn't trust him due to his immaturity and actions so maybe his Dad knew he was a disaster waiting to happen, because look what his life turned out to be :rofl: The more Peter speaks of his parents philosophy on raising him, the more it explains his bizarre 'adult' behavior, in other words a dysfunctional person on all levels.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

FIFIBEAR!!!
I am DYING at your new avatar!!! :rofl: :rofl: :lol!:

fifibear
Informer
Informer

Post by fifibear »

mikeswife wrote:FIFIBEAR!!!

burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

fifibear wrote:
mikeswife wrote:FIFIBEAR!!!

burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lolface: im so dead!!!! LOL..... :ball:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I'm not sure why but I'm brought to mind of baby boss on SNL. If you haven't seen it you HAVE to. :rofl:
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

https://view.yahoo.com/show/saturday-ni ... -boss-baby

Probably why he wasn't trusted with the lawnmower.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Peter Pan Moans Mothers Day Rant video popped up on my recommended as lately I’ve been avoiding watching anything to do with this pathetic excuse of a human. You ladies keep me up to date on the train wreak that is Peter Pan Moans life being his usual lazy whiny loser self.

Yeah you, asshole. I know you read here. Enjoy this notification alert.

His complete disregard for Alex’s mother is impressive, given the fact that we can guarantee that if Alex showed even a fraction of the disdain Peter Pan Moan shows Alex’s mother, towards his mother if she were still alive, Peter Pan Moan wouldn’t like it.

Is he trying to be funny, cute, endearing? He does realize that most of his lardpack are mothers?

Peter Pan Moan, always good to show us his great qualities on the daily.

I hope Alex’s mother doesn’t watch this 15 minute rant about how she completely inconveniences his ability to sleep all day and do nothing productive, one day a year. How dare she.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Could he be anymore bitter about Mother's Day? This video shows how selfish he is.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

WOW
ok so peter did two videos today. one is called 'mothers day rant' and the other is called 'acceptance of the past' (where he is laying on the grass again like a big fat zoo animal) :oink:
but so OMG. this guy (zoo animal :oink: ) is seriously crazy. both videos were made only within hours of each other. and he portrays such different personalities in them. in harsh contrast, in fact, in both videos. he should be institutionalized for real. (in a zoo :oink: ) or in a padded cell somewhere.
I have zero respect for alex for staying with peter this long.
the majority of his fans are mothers, im sure. and peter made such a mockery of mothers day on that video today. and in the comments section, as per usual, his brain-dead fans think it was such a wonderful video.
peter is a pathetic pig. :oink:

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

can someone please explain to me how peter pan monn is this obese when he claims he is a vegetarian?
fifibear's new avatar is a recent picture of peter pan monn.
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE that he is THIS obese and a vegetarian? :rofl:
I think he should be in some sort of worlds record for that. :oink:

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

mikeswife wrote:WOW
ok so peter did two videos today. one is called 'mothers day rant' and the other is called 'acceptance of the past' (where he is laying on the grass again like a big fat zoo animal) :oink:
but so OMG. this guy (zoo animal :oink: ) is seriously crazy. both videos were made only within hours of each other. and he portrays such different personalities in them. in harsh contrast, in fact, in both videos. he should be institutionalized for real. (in a zoo :oink: ) or in a padded cell somewhere.
the majority of his fans are mothers, im sure. and peter made such a mockery of mothers day on that video today. and in the comments section, as per usual, his brain-dead fans think it was such a wonderful video.
Didn’t you just love the part where he bought Alex’s mom a bigger card from WALMART, then bragged his obese vegetarian head off about how this made him more important?

She knows her kids love her more than you do, Peter Pan Moan. They visit her regularly. You can never be bothered to “suit up and show up” like you try to convince yourself.

Play it off like you are joking. There’s jokes, and then there’s bad taste jokes. And your humor falls into the latter category.

And stop messing with Alex’s personality when he’s in your videos.

We know you are as trashy as Trisha. Anyone who has seen your Raant videos can easily see you trash talk. It’s just not that deep.

And to answer your other question mikeswife, I don’t believe he’s a vegetarian. He’s eating the type of unhealthy foods I wouldn’t serve my nieces. He’s probably sneaking in all types of fast foods that fast track type 2 diabetes. Big Macs. Burger King. Taco Bell.

I bet one of the reasons he doesn’t go out with Alex often is because in front of others, he’s forced to maintain the facade that he’s Mr Vegetarian. But his friends and husband can’t be stupid enough to miscalculate that his ballooning weight isn’t a symptom of vegetarianism.

He doesn’t like GGers because we are smarter than his blind fans. Not because we lie. Because we don’t. We point out his hypocrisy, straight out of that thin-lipped mouth of his.

Peter Pan Moans dogs eat better than he does.

Between the bad diet, the eventual type 2 diabetes diagnosis we know is coming, his weight and the unnecessary strain it places on his unfit body, the lack of exercise and the smoking, he will be lucky to reach his mothers age when she died.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

withmylittleeye wrote:
mikeswife wrote:WOW
Didn’t you just love the part where he bought Alex’s mom a bigger card from WALMART, then bragged his obese vegetarian head off about how this made him more important?

She knows her kids love her more than you do, Peter Pan Moan. They visit her regularly. You can never be bothered to “suit up and show up” like you try to convince yourself.

Play it off like you are joking. There’s jokes, and then there’s bad taste jokes. And your humor falls into the latter category.

And stop messing with Alex’s personality when he’s in your videos.

We know you are as trashy as Trisha. Anyone who has seen your Raant videos can easily see you trash talk. It’s just not that deep.

And to answer your other question mikeswife, I don’t believe he’s a vegetarian. He’s eating the type of unhealthy foods I wouldn’t serve my nieces. He’s probably sneaking in all types of fast foods that fast track type 2 diabetes. Big Macs. Burger King. Taco Bell.

I bet one of the reasons he doesn’t go out with Alex often is because in front of others, he’s forced to maintain the facade that he’s Mr Vegetarian. But his friends and husband can’t be stupid enough to miscalculate that his ballooning weight isn’t a symptom of vegetarianism.

He doesn’t like GGers because we are smarter than his blind fans. Not because we lie. Because we don’t. We point out his hypocrisy, straight out of that thin-lipped mouth of his.

Peter Pan Moans dogs eat better than he does.

Between the bad diet, the eventual type 2 diabetes diagnosis we know is coming, his weight and the unnecessary strain it places on his unfit body, the lack of exercise and the smoking, he will be lucky to reach his mothers age when she died.

:hail:

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

EVERY time I see fifibear's new avatar picture, I die laughing. :rofl:
peter we KNOW you aren't a vegetarian. we KNOW you are eating mcdonalds and taco bell in your car. :rofl:
peter and his thin lips, making duck faces in the camera all the time. STOP IT PETER. you look RIDICULOUS when you do that. those lip plumpers aren't working on you peter. you moron.
and you know what else isn't working? telling everyone that youre a vegetarian. you lying pig. :oink:
I bet withmylittleye is 100 percent correct. and THATS the reason peter doesn't go out to eat in restaurants often with alex and his friends.
and THATS why peter is so obese.
peter the lying pig :oink:
so go roll around on your backyard grass some more, peter. you big fat lying zoo animal.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

there are thousands of posts here on gg about peter the zoo animal, right? if it was ME and if I had a youtube channel, and if there was just ONE post here on gg about me, I would be SO EMBARRASSED that I would hang up my hat and say to myself, ok done.
but not peter.
he is SO delusional seriously. like certifiably so.
because he definitely reads here himself. its not one of his friends, in my opinion. because what grown person would all the time read posts for another grown person, right?
if I were to ask one of my friends to do that, they would ask me if I was stupid. and they would tell me to read the posts my own self! lol.
so I bet its peter himself who reads here all the time. and therefore, HOW is that pig NOT embarrassed at himself at THIS POINT.?!!?
I am truly baffled by that. I have never met anyone in my life that is this delusional as peter portrays.
there are commenters here on gg who are truly upset, like wentworth-seb for example. RIGHTFULLY SO that hes so upset with peter.
and yet peter continues to do his insane videos day after day. because peter is totally crazy in my opinion. with NO regard for other peoples feelings, EVER.
it just is mind boggling to me how brain-dead peters fans are.
and it is mind boggling to me how alex stays with peter for this long.
and it is also mind boggling to me how peters father is a doctor and how the father doesn't do anything about peters insanity. I mean I know peter is a legal adult. but he sure as hell doesn't act like one. tonight is an example of peter's contrasted personalities and severe mood problems with those two videos.
how is peters father not embarrassed at this point? its all so mind boggling to me.
I used to have secondhand embarrassment for peter. but not no more!! LOL..........now all I do is laugh at him. :rofl:

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer

Post by WentworthSeb »

mikeswife wrote:EVERY time I see fifibear's new avatar picture, I die laughing. :rofl:
peter we KNOW you aren't a vegetarian. we KNOW you are eating mcdonalds and taco bell in your car. :rofl:
peter and his thin lips, making duck faces in the camera all the time. STOP IT PETER. you look RIDICULOUS when you do that. those lip plumpers aren't working on you peter. you moron.
and you know what else isn't working? telling everyone that youre a vegetarian. you lying pig. :oink:
I bet withmylittleye is 100 percent correct. and THATS the reason peter doesn't go out to eat in restaurants often with alex and his friends.
and THATS why peter is so obese.
peter the lying pig :oink:
so go roll around on your backyard grass some more, peter. you big fat lying zoo animal.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

mikeswife wrote:can someone please explain to me how peter pan monn is this obese when he claims he is a vegetarian?
fifibear's new avatar is a recent picture of peter pan monn.
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE that he is THIS obese and a vegetarian? :rofl:
I think he should be in some sort of worlds record for that. :oink:
Peter's definition of vegetarian means "anything except meat". So he eats bagels, chips, pastries, cookies, cakes, pasta, rice, more pasta, bread, candy, biscuits, waffles, pancakes, orange juice and soda all day, then pats himself on the back like he's doing something healthy. Did you see his empty refrigerator in a video the other day? It's sparkling clean and completely void of anything that resembles fresh food. Nothing to even make a salad. THAT is why he looks like a zoo animal.

Return to “Peter Monn”