Gulzaeb beg ali

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gulzaeb beg ali

Post by Archmanlia »

ZaraZara99 wrote:Gosh that pic of her on holiday with her flabby leg stuck out was revolting! :roll:
Which one lol

Post by Guest »

ZaraZara99 wrote:Gosh that pic of her on holiday with her flabby leg stuck out was revolting! :roll:
Yes and then she always goes on about modesty. Once she wore a deep neck with a chunky necklace, and someone said something about the necklace, and she said it's to cover the deep neck because she prefers to dress modest. Then there's that holiday snap with her whole leg out. Makes no sense. Keep it for your private photo album.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

I've changed my opinion on him, you are right Rosy he loves it.,There are loads of photos of her on the internet with her stomach showing and her legs out, who is she trying to fool.

I can't upload the photos but here's the link to the album.

http://j4jumpy.net/2008/photogallery/pi ... e-2008.htm

He's clearly happy as Larry posing with her midriff on display. He thinks he's someone religious because he post thank you god on every photo, did he thank god when he was photographing his wife's tree trunk legs and her bikini line too to show everyone?

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Looking at her old photos, she clearly used to wear hair extensions. It's just now she's taken them off so that's why she's got rat tails left.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Rosy100 wrote:
Which one lol
Rosy its on her Instagram page ill try post image

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Candycrush wrote:Looking at her old photos, she clearly used to wear hair extensions. It's just now she's taken them off so that's why she's got rat tails left.

She doesn’t look the same anymore if you look carefully at her pics now it looks like shes balding her hair looks so weak and unhealthy!!

AlphaFemme
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by AlphaFemme »

ZaraZara99 wrote:
Rosy100 wrote:
Which one lol

Zara I think rosy might have been joking as there are so many indecent photos of her lol. Not a great Muslim role model. God I’ve just seen the caramel models album is shocking. I knew she liked to have her legs out but she’s got her midriff on full display for the world to see and yes mutz seems to be loving that. What a weird pair. She went on in a mag article about she was only allowed to model if she wore decent clothes (bs!) Then there’s the last pic of her proudly holding what looks like a red wine glass. could be coke I suppose). But what a sell out in general. Good luck to her trying to teach her childrem anything about modesty when her body is on show to the world forever alongside her arrogance.

Does anyone else think from these old “modelling” pics that she had a nose job?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AlphaFemme
Learner
Learner

Post by AlphaFemme »

I could be wrong but looks like there was a noticeable bump
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AlphaFemme
Learner
Learner

Post by AlphaFemme »

Another one

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

AlphaFemme wrote:Another one
She does look totally different - better even.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

AlphaFemme wrote:
ZaraZara99 wrote:
Rosy100 wrote:
Which one lol

Zara I think rosy might have been joking as there are so many indecent photos of her lol. Not a great Muslim role model. God I’ve just seen the caramel models album is shocking. I knew she liked to have her legs out but she’s got her midriff on full display for the world to see and yes mutz seems to be loving that. What a weird pair. She went on in a mag article about she was only allowed to model if she wore decent clothes (bs!) Then there’s the last pic of her proudly holding what looks like a red wine glass. could be coke I suppose). But what a sell out in general. Good luck to her trying to teach her childrem anything about modesty when her body is on show to the world forever alongside her arrogance.

Does anyone else think from these old “modelling” pics that she had a nose job?
The midriff thing is a little strange as it contradicts her religious postings and her hiding the kids for an undeclared reason....

Murtz seems like one of those externally grateful guys. Maybe he is one of those insta husbands who likes other men drooling over her so he can feel like he is the one who got her...

.. it’s a bit extreme for a Muslim pakistani guy to accept his wife (& mother of kids) reposting her (very) previous shots which are Provocative... she could easily remove them from the internet if she wanted to.

Very very confused couple. She has gone private now so maybe she is reading this feedback.

I do wonder why the parents and sisters don’t intervene. A wife & mother... most parents would be embarrassed by this....

No one would care about any of this if she wasn’t so contradictory...

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

I think Murtz loves it, like he has a trophy wife to show wherever need be who is also trying to be in the media eye as much as she can! I dont know why they didnt pursue any media oriented career Gul only got as far as few desi commercials presenting topten music videos on BritAsia which may i add she dressed so tacky!
Then she went back to her office 9-5 jobs with few modelling stints here and there...
CandyCrush oh I remember her old modelling pictures so well! Gul also has tattoos too in chinese around midriff area .. She had this photographer Sufian looked like he followed her Everywhere just to take her photos! They had lots of photos together too looked pretty weird, then that stopped I think Murtz took the pics after that lol. Gul always seems to hug or cuddle the person who she’s having a pic with regardless whoever they are.. its quite warming I suppose i dont know isnt it little too close lol! I remember there was one with a dholki player and he looked like the randomist dude with dreadlocks too and shes in the pic shoulder to shoulder :rofl: and a photo with Tim Westwood its so cringe! :roll: weirdest one when shes modelling for a jewellry brand akira amani shes wearing chunky glasses :roll:
I remember in Guls hate blog few years back that apparently Murtz and Gul fight constantly i wonder if thats still the case now and Murtz still met with his ex GF.. did aunty Gul catch him is that why he is so grateful for all the curries she makes lol

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

ZaraZara99 wrote:I think Murtz loves it, like he has a trophy wife to show wherever need be who is also trying to be in the media eye as much as she can! I dont know why they didnt pursue any media oriented career Gul only got as far as few desi commercials presenting topten music videos on BritAsia which may i add she dressed so tacky!
Then she went back to her office 9-5 jobs with few modelling stints here and there...
CandyCrush oh I remember her old modelling pictures so well! Gul also has tattoos too in chinese around midriff area .. She had this photographer Sufian looked like he followed her Everywhere just to take her photos! They had lots of photos together too looked pretty weird, then that stopped I think Murtz took the pics after that lol. Gul always seems to hug or cuddle the person who she’s having a pic with regardless whoever they are.. its quite warming I suppose i dont know isnt it little too close lol! I remember there was one with a dholki player and he looked like the randomist dude with dreadlocks too and shes in the pic shoulder to shoulder :rofl: and a photo with Tim Westwood its so cringe! :roll: weirdest one when shes modelling for a jewellry brand akira amani shes wearing chunky glasses :roll:
I remember in Guls hate blog few years back that apparently Murtz and Gul fight constantly i wonder if thats still the case now and Murtz still met with his ex GF.. did aunty Gul catch him is that why he is so grateful for all the curries she makes lol
I don’t think media pays well. These 2 are educated so they realised that the media thing wasn’t sustainable.

I wonder why they fight? Maybe he doesn’t like her flaunting herself ...

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Rosy- her parents created the monster so I doubt they would stop her. As for her sisters they are all the same minus the eldest and youngest.

The saddo has her own YouTube channel with all her tv presenting shows on, to remind everyone that once upon a time she was "something".

Here's her in a music video

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Candycrush wrote:Rosy- her parents created the monster so I doubt they would stop her. As for her sisters they are all the same minus the eldest and youngest.

The saddo has her own YouTube channel with all her tv presenting shows on, to remind everyone that once upon a time she was "something".

Here's her in a music video

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>W0sr88TTh34</span></a>
That Essex accent :rofl: :rofl:

AlphaFemme
Learner
Learner

Post by AlphaFemme »

She posted a pic of herself yesterday praying asr :rofl: what is your phone even doing in your hand when your praying :rofl: we Get it gul, ramadhan is around the corner and it’s a special occasion because it’s your first prayer this year :rofl:

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

AlphaFemme wrote:She posted a pic of herself yesterday praying asr :rofl: what is your phone even doing in your hand when your praying :rofl: we Get it gul, ramadhan is around the corner and it’s a special occasion because it’s your first prayer this year :rofl:
Can you post it here please... this is the first of many hypocrite bloggers that bare their midriff and legs - going religious for the gram - posts. God help us

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

AlphaFemme wrote:She posted a pic of herself yesterday praying asr :rofl: what is your phone even doing in your hand when your praying :rofl: we Get it gul, ramadhan is around the corner and it’s a special occasion because it’s your first prayer this year :rofl:

Looooooolll i saw that too!! :rofl:

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Lol Gulzaeb dishing the dirt on her old MUAs i guess no ine will want to work with her after this

AlphaFemme
Learner
Learner

Post by AlphaFemme »

ZaraZara99 wrote:Lol Gulzaeb dishing the dirt on her old MUAs i guess no ine will want to work with her after this
I found that completely unprofessional and weird. Like why are you making out like muas we’re privileged or something to work on your face :rofl: . Your right though the only reason she thinks it’s safe to do is no one wants to work with her anyway. Her “modelling career” has been over for the longest time.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”