dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: freelee the banana girl Part 2

Post by dietgossip »

Yoona wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 2:00 pm
I can't believe she said in that video that vitamin D supplements are dangerous because OF COURSE she thinks everyone should bake their skin into leather under the sun all day like she does and anything ~unnatural~ is bad. How many idiots are going to listen to her and stop taking vitamin D now, or never start? Thank god her channel is dying because she's harmed more than enough people at this point.
off topic but this reminded me to take my vitamin d, thanks!

Lolaj63
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lolaj63 »

Yoona wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 2:00 pm
I can't believe she said in that video that vitamin D supplements are dangerous because OF COURSE she thinks everyone should bake their skin into leather under the sun all day like she does and anything ~unnatural~ is bad. How many idiots are going to listen to her and stop taking vitamin D now, or never start? Thank god her channel is dying because she's harmed more than enough people at this point.
I commented asking if supplementing vit D is "toxic" then what source does she recommend for those of us living in a cold climate majority of the year as that's literally the only avaliable source for us?... She didn't respond.
I'm actually happy she is posting right wing news and anti BLM stuff on her IG story. You know why? Because most people will disagree with her and stop watching her due to it, as she still has a lot of diehard vegans watching her but I even think they won't stand for that.

MissTomato
Learner
Learner

Post by MissTomato »

SHE IS DOING A WHAT??????? wow. that's literally "i can excuse racism but i draw the line at animal cruelty".

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

So she’s turned into a conspiracy theorist now! A bad one at that!! :rofl:

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

She is such a horrible person. She recently posted on Maddie Lymburner's instagram post where she mentions why she is longer vegan and basically attacked her and said she's so selfish. She should just mind her own business. I bet Freelee herself has lots of health issues on her sugar diet but would NEVER admit it.

FloppySocks
Stalker
Stalker

Post by FloppySocks »

Living in Norway, I also really want to hear how I'm supposed to bake in the sun during winter time when the sun is literally not there. Not to mention the lack of fruits growing here.

Ezzy
Learner
Learner

Post by Ezzy »

Not sure if this thread is dead or replaced, but recently she's been changing up her game. She's posting daily responding to tiktokers (mostly with a lot of subs). I do feel like this content is a bit easier to consume than her usual lengthier ones, but I wondered what the thoughts were on those?

As well as, she's become increasingly more hippie-like. Her spouse was always 'Robin' in her vids, and recently he's 'Snow-Pea' ... I mean what? People did ask for explanations in the comments but she hasn't gotten to it yet. I'm guessing it's something spiritual.
Cosplayer, Dreamer, Tea Aficionado, Cat lady :HK:

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

Ezzy wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:46 pm
Not sure if this thread is dead or replaced, but recently she's been changing up her game. She's posting daily responding to tiktokers (mostly with a lot of subs). I do feel like this content is a bit easier to consume than her usual lengthier ones, but I wondered what the thoughts were on those?

As well as, she's become increasingly more hippie-like. Her spouse was always 'Robin' in her vids, and recently he's 'Snow-Pea' ... I mean what? People did ask for explanations in the comments but she hasn't gotten to it yet. I'm guessing it's something spiritual.
Spouse? Did they get married? Isn't Freelee fully raw again now? Ironically, she mentioned multiple times in past videos how raw diets never work. She's such a hypocrite. The most recent video I've seen of her was Obese to Beast reacting to her video about an obese influencer in which Freelee tells her to eat 5,000 calories lol

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

Ezzy wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:46 pm

Her TikTok YouTube Channel , Video Responses are NOT that bad to me personally, It's mainly her saying to people "Everyone can be Vegan, You can buy fruits anywhere for cheap there is NO Excuse" , That is a fourm of , Colonization. She has made a lot of money on Veganism, To live out her dream in Privilege in the top end of QueensLand RainFores eating ripe fruit all day with no worries about anything

I think the reason why she's changed her approach recently with these TikTok Responses is because she was getting called out like the Vegan Teacher has been doing recently, & , Doesn't want to be banned from TikTok

Also, it's kinda creepy that Durianrider even though he has a girlfriend, Get Fit With Natasha, He talks about FreeLee to no end, Saying that Freelee doesn't eat just all raw even though he hasn't seen her in years or something? , I think he sends himself Tumblr Asks about her all the time.

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

With all the anti-mask and anti-vaxx boogeyman propaganda she's had in her TikTok videos lately, she absolutely should be banned. I mean she barely has an audience anymore because no one believes in her bs fruit diet anymore, but if it convinces even one person to make bad decisions that affect the rest of us, she should be held accountable.

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

Double post because there doesn't appear to be an option to edit comments anymore.

Out of boredom I looked at her old threads and saw this comment from like 6 years ago:

"I'm sorry but she is a fucking idiot.

She claimed that periods are toxicity leaving your body and it's great if you don't get them (in a rant about birth control)."

Which is hilarious, because in a recent video she said that if you're not getting your period, you're undereating (which she also believes is the cause of all life's problems). Just goes to show that she has NEVER known what she's talking about. If she acknowledged that she was wrong it would be one thing, but she would never. She's unlocked the secrets to life and we're all idiots for not understanding, even though her (dangerous) message changes like the seasons.

Gorgon
Talker
Talker

Post by Gorgon »

I see she's back to being raw, okay girl 😒 See you in six months when you're not raw anymore and start shitting on the raw diet again.

8gurugossiper8
Learner
Learner

Post by 8gurugossiper8 »

She called Dr Mike clueless but she thinks osteopaths are like chiropractors who just manipulate bones HAHAHAHA I can't believe it. A quick Google search would tell her otherwise? I'm actually offended at her blatant stupidity. This is what happens when random people become internet experts, it''s clear she lacks education and she's lost all credibility with me. How can anyone believe a word this illiterate woman says? She's good at formulating arguments but has no book smarts whatsoever

Edit: in the USA, D.O's are fully licensed medical doctors and Dr Mike is a practicing family doctor. Abroad, maybe osteopaths manipulate bones but Freelee's totally off the mark here

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

Anybody seen, Durianrider's new GF, Get Fit With Natasha.!? , I checked out her newest youtube videos / Also her, Tumblr Account, & She is always bashing and shading freelee, She's Trying to be the new Durianrider's freelee and repeating things that durianrider said about freelee, I asked her anonymously why doesn't she make a youtube video as to why she doesn't agree with Freelee's raw diet and she ignored it, I just don't understand why she is always shading Freelee in every single video or tumblr post, Natasha has NEVER even meet Freelee in person

I also think that Freelee, Herself, Is trying to make a Comeback on her bigger channel the banana girl one, She's been posting these #SHORTS Vegan Videos and getting over a million views on some of them...!!!!!

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

Trouble in paradise, FreeLee vs Durianrider & Natasha Get Fit, I DON'T even like, DurianRider, But FreeLee is just as narcissistic as him, She blocked people for calling out freelee for being total ignorant comments about the black lives matter movement, Blm Activism and her horrible take she had on it before she deleted the video, She's a complete bully, and has gotten botox and still hast breast implants, She's delusional as hell...!! , :x She's still a vegan bully, She's so fake pretending that she wasn't on board with, DurianRider and Her, Harassing People On YouTube, She FreeLee Also NEVER posts anymore, Very Strange, 100% >:(

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

His, DurianRider, Response YouTube, Video.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

Part 2, DurianRider & FreeLee, &, AND, Their YouTube Drama

Return to “freelee the banana girl”