Porcelain (Bridgette)

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Porcelain (Bridgette)

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

She barely does any makeup looks so what’s the point? If she had half a brain cell she could make a ton of looks using what’s already in her collection and what she just purchased. I wouldn’t be as mad if it was her money she was wasting

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She has been complaining a lot lately that her makeup content doesn't get as many views anymore. I think that's why she's trying so hard with the DIY stuff.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Is her DIY stuff getting the views she thinks they deserve? I never go back and look at either her makeup or DIY videos for numbers.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She hasn't really posted anything other than the coffee bar video yet. It'll be interesting to see what else she's got in store. Right now that coffee bar video has the same amount of views as all her recent videos. So I guess it's not as great as she thought it would be. Her "Unfiltered opinions on makeup" video has the highest amount out of all her recent ones.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wonder if this move will really make her happy? She doesn’t seem happy or less stressed since the move. Is her opinion on makeup
supposed to hold some sway with people? Her looks are mostly the same just varying colors.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think shes one of those people who will never be happy because nothing is ever good enough for her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think she will always want whatever she sees someone with. She will never be happy because the grass always looks greener somewhere else.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Not seen someone with clean teeth and their shit together to aspire to?
Shame, that.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: She'll never have her shit together, that's for sure. I think this house was her attempt, but she's like this crazy manic DIY wannabe decorator now and it ain't cute.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

It's pretty painful to watch, I can't believe she's still going with her channel. Husband can't be letting her manically DIY the whole house so it's all patchy and weird like her hair?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think if she took her time and worked with her husband they could make that place nice. She’s in too much of a hurry and she’s
definitely too manic. If she would take her time they could get it right. You can’t renovate a house like that in a few weeks and
make it look the right way. This will be a big learning experience for her. She doesn’t realize how scattered she is. It’s unfortunate.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't think he has much say - it sounds like she's just been hacking away at it while he's at work every day. But then of course she needs him to do the things she doesn't know how to do, so it'll be interesting to see how these videos turn out. This is a 3,000+ square foot house and she seems to want to get it all done as fast as possible, despite the fact that she originally said it would be a "project" that they'd work on slowly. She's going to half-ass and butcher everything to get it done asap and then she'll be out of content for her little DIY ideas.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She could take us shopping for project and renovation ideas. There’s so much she could do with her channel to discuss her
renovation ideas without actually doing them until she has thought them through or they have the money to do the projects
correctly. I think she’s going about it all wrong but it’s not my channel and I am not going to give her any ideas.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I can't get over how she goes out in public with hair that filthy. Throw a hat on or something at least lmao

She had a mirror that was broken and then didn't want to return it? So she bought another one for another $60. Should I be asking her husband's advice on finances seeing as how they seem to have an endless stream of cash despite just buying a house? Or is he just digging himself into debt with credit cards? She seems to like to talk about how much money they're spending, so I think it's fair game lmao. $125 for a fish tank. $58 for the lid for it. $100 for the stupid pirate ship that takes up half the damn tank.

That wall that she wanted to knock out? "It seems that it might be load bearing, so I can't." LMAO. WHY wasn't that something they asked about???? If knocking down that wall was the only reason she wanted the house, why in the hell wouldn't they have inquired about whether or not that wall COULD be knocked down? omg the stupidity is strong here.

I can't understand why they shoved those 2 fish tanks together like that. They have tons of space and a giant house, why the hell did they set it up like that? Is her husband only allowed a tiny corner of one room or something?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I watched the video. Very good rundown of the video LiddlePallid. I can’t believe she went out in public with nasty hair either. She needs to wash her hair or cover it up. I thought she had a great idea of how she was going to decorate everything. I can tell she’s not the great decorator or DIYer she thought she was.

Maybe the house they bought has a money tree. Cortland is going to need it. She still puts him down on video and he is providing all of this for her.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She never explained if she bought the mirror broken and didn't realize it - I'm assuming not, seeing as how they didn't end up trying to return it. Common sense if you break something AFTER you bought it, it's not the store's responsibility to take it back! Her dumb ass broke it and wanted to get a brand new one LOL. I would have told her to fuck off if I were her husband. $60 for a damn mirror, she breaks it, and then spends another $60 on ANOTHER one? Her and her obsessions with "I NEEEEED this" is so childish and annoying! She has "visions" for these things she wastes money on, but look at those expensive ass chairs she just HAD to have - they're sitting lined up again the wall in that dining room because she doesn't know wtf to do with them.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think she broke it. She thought she would return it. Cortland talked her out of trying to return it or she changed her mind. You
don’t pull that crap. That’s the same as stealing if you lie at the store and get them to take it back. Yeah, why did she need dining
room chairs if they aren’t going to have a dining room? She doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing with her vision for this house.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It doesn't look like they even have a table FOR the chairs. But Bridgette will find a $1,000 table to go with those $500 chairs, I'm sure. :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s a mess but I am still watching….. for now. :rofl:

snowmu
Learner
Learner

Post by snowmu »

so their whole thing is that they don’t have money left and need to save… it seems every other vlog they eat out for lunch and dinner, and go to the movies all the time?? those things are luxuries which almost makes me think that they’re not so poor after all?? maybe his family gives him money…

Return to “Bridgette Turco”