Ringworm for Deyes - Part 19

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ringworm for Deyes - Part 19

Post by cuzisayso »

I LOVE how the video where he is suggesting "taking his pants of" or "doing something with his penis" or "showing himself in his underwear" etc.
thinking he is sly by getting all those fan girls that have crushes on him to click on the video, is the one video that is least watched... and not by a small amount either like LICHRALLY by a good 100 thousand views less
It's so awkward it's the same as when he had that one video up of him with a bare chest under the shower and titled it "Zoe filmed me in the shower"
No one wants to see that alfie.. just stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poppy
Informer
Informer

Post by poppy »

sonnenschein wrote:
Why the fck is he always running??? He seems to run across town for no reason?
:lol: :lol: :lol: so true

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

His life and content is so dull he has to run just to make it a tiny bit more interesting.

Sits at home for hours watching popular YouTubers for ideas to steal then runs because he's late due to "sooo many meetings".

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

So he was there
Whilst Zoe is at her Mums lolImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

shite+++
Debater
Debater

Post by shite+++ »

Does he normally retweet every meet up picture of he is trying to prove that he has 7 subscribers over the age of 18?

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Looks like he asked her to sign up on Instagram to post the photo just so he could share it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy »

Wearing those stupid specs again to look grown-up n sophisticated? :rofl:

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

Oh surprise, surprise, he’s lying about his involvement in an event again. Why even bother to say you’ll be there or are heading early when you are going to post evidence to the contrary yourself. He just posted on Instagram videos of him still in Bath and that’s over 3 hours away. If he was just honest and told everybody he wouldn’t be there (and had no intention of it), people would be fine - particularly since a family event like an 80th birthday is a great reason. But the fact that he lies to make money just shows how alone the is.

[tweet][/tweet]

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

It really sucks, he's trying to get kids to persuade their parents to go along to the festival with info based on the tweet. Zoe let them use a photo of herself in the ticket marketing, and didn't say that she wouldn't be there at all. False advertising, greedy, un-professional tw**s

Cue the patronising telling off from Alfie in his next vlog - "I DID say this wasn't a meetup guys, and I DID meet loads of you on the first day. I'm allowed a bank holiday too guys!"

SilverBirch
Talker
Talker

Post by SilverBirch »

GetRichFromLies wrote:It really sucks, he's trying to get kids to persuade their parents to go along to the festival with info based on the tweet. Zoe let them use a photo of herself in the ticket marketing, and didn't say that she wouldn't be there at all. False advertising, greedy, un-professional tw**s

Cue the patronising telling off from Alfie in his next vlog - "I DID say this wasn't a meetup guys, and I DID meet loads of you on the first day. I'm allowed a bank holiday too guys!"
I'm getting Hello Wewd flashbacks... :rofl:

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

VLOG: BUILDING THE AtoZ GIN BAR

- How TF does he own a woodlands but not know what is going on eg the dead trees

- Love the way he is just standing there whilst other people put the bar together

- 2 dinners at Zizzis...he really wants to be overweight like his parents

- "Everyone who comes gets a Daffys AtoZ wristband. Like a festival" --- wow. So creative

- "The podcast is coming" -- you've been saying this since November 2017

- "I've always wanted my own gin" -- but its NOT your gin. It's Daffys gin

- He did not get to that gin bar at 10.30am when he went to sleep at 2.30am

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

the_nomad
Informer
Informer

Post by the_nomad »

joffy wrote:Wearing those stupid specs again to look grown-up n sophisticated? :rofl:
He probably borrowed one of Zoe's totally 'prescribed' glasses.

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

Best part of the vlog: "I've just been texting my security and they're going at 9am to check out the area and make sure everything's all good."

Security for 12 year old girls. Can just imagine security guys hiding behind the gin bar incase a little kid asks for a selfie. :rofl:
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy »

LylaJovana wrote:Best part of the vlog: "I've just been texting my security and they're going at 9am to check out the area and make sure everything's all good."

Security for 12 year old girls. Can just imagine security guys hiding behind the gin bar incase a little kid asks for a selfie. :rofl:
They had to search the i360 tower for snipers. ;)

Blubs
Debater
Debater

Post by Blubs »

"I met up with my friend Tom, who is like, a woodland expert"

Pretty sure Tom works for National Trust, since that's what his top says - "Sheffield Park and Gardens" to be specific. Pretty sure that means you asked for help, and he isn't your friend, Alfie.

Why does he not introduce people normally??

Post by Guest »

The guy at the begining of the video clearly didn't want to be on camera..... But of course froggy had to film him all along...

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy »

Blubs wrote:"I met up with my friend Tom, who is like, a woodland expert"

Pretty sure Tom works for National Trust, since that's what his top says - "Sheffield Park and Gardens" to be specific. Pretty sure that means you asked for help, and he isn't your friend, Alfie.

Why does he not introduce people normally??
OHHHH!!!! Woodland friend!!

[youtube][/youtube]

shite+++
Debater
Debater

Post by shite+++ »

This vlog was one of his funniest in a while.
'Texting my security' honestly who the fuck does he think he is
'Zoe and Nala are not here I can't say why' Zoe's at her granddads 80th birthday even if there is another reason he could have just said that instead of making everything out to be some exciting secret.
'My woodland, my woodland, my mate tom the woodland expert, my woodland', he's a right clown.
Found it pretty ironic him laughing at Holly with her comment about the gin bar idea becoming a reality like Mr Alfie 400 ideas no production Deyes needs to check himself.

tilda
Debater
Debater

Post by tilda »

1-that Gin bar looks the most basic ever. A first year student in design school would have done a better job.
2-his plan is to trick brands using his pb club fan girls who want a bandwrist to pretend that the gin bar is popular.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Really crib
shite+++ wrote: Found it pretty ironic him laughing at Holly with her comment about the gin bar idea becoming a reality like Mr Alfie 400 ideas no production Deyes needs to check himself.
She looked really peed off with him laughing at her. He's so belittling all the time. It's like Zoe laughs at him and puts him down, so he has to try and do it to someone else to get his dignity back.

Also annoying in the woodland when his mum says they should spend a day sorting out the overgrown bracken and Alfie is like, no, in a really distasteful tone. He's obviously thinking of just paying people to sort it out, god forbid he'd get some exercise and do some labouring himself. When it's all cleared he'll be marching around there crowing about how sick it all looks when he'll have put zero effort in to it. He's literally being given jobs by a forest expert, and he's not making a list or listening properly, he's like - let's show him the river, that's so sick, blah blah, sick savage. So embarrassing. Who even talks like that?

Return to “Pointless Blog”