Thatcher Joe Part 8 - Byron featuring edgy Joe Sugg

doinglifemyownway
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe Part 8 - Byron featuring edgy Joe Sugg

Post by doinglifemyownway »

Cottonblog1991 wrote:I noticed the other day that that Jess girl has closed her page, I went on today to if it was still closed and noticed Joe is not following her anymore, but Caspar still is. So looks like Joe's having a clean out of all the Insta Models he's been following.

Also Joe still trying to hide the fact that he still likes to go out drink and partying, as the last thing he show on his Insta was him playing fortnite, but on Mike's stories there out a Winter wonderland drinking and having fun surrounded by a bunch of Insta models.

Be interesting to see what happens when Dianne get's back and the tour is over and they're spending really time together. As I don't think she'd be happy with him continuing to go out with his gang, getting wasted and hanging around Insta models.
Saw that as well, but Joe posted as well after Mikey and Britt is there with them. Also Dianne not left Perth Yet, so will only just make it back in time for New Years.

noodlebum
Learner
Learner

Post by noodlebum »

Plus Joe posted videos on the YouTube stories thing instead earlier in the evening, so I doubt he's trying to hide it

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 »

Cottonblog1991 wrote:I noticed the other day that that Jess girl has closed her page, I went on today to if it was still closed and noticed Joe is not following her anymore, but Caspar still is. So looks like Joe's having a clean out of all the Insta Models he's been following.

Also Joe still trying to hide the fact that he still likes to go out drink and partying, as the last thing he show on his Insta was him playing fortnite, but on Mike's stories there out a Winter wonderland drinking and having fun surrounded by a bunch of Insta models.

Be interesting to see what happens when Dianne get's back and the tour is over and they're spending really time together. As I don't think she'd be happy with him continuing to go out with his gang, getting wasted and hanging around Insta models.
I don’t really think he’s trying to hide it. I also don’t really understand this mentality of once someone has a girlfriend/boyfriend they’re no longer able to go out and have fun. My partner and I met in our early 20s when we both very much still enjoyed partying with friends, both separately with single mates and together with couple friends. We’re still like that now in our late 20s?

As long as you’re not out to pull, what’s the problem!? Obviously he’d have to drop the bit where he’s hanging with insta clinger ons, but If he’s got someone to go home with/to then doubt he will miss that.

Sorry, it’s just a pet peeve of mine when people assume relationship starts = fun stops. Especially when women are made out as some sort of clichéd controlling girlfriend that has to ‘let’ their other halves have a social life! I mean, I love having a laugh and drink with my pals as much as my boyf. Maybe if you have a girlfriend like Zoe, you’re a bit fucked because she likes staying in and doesn’t drink, but Dianne seems more outgoing. Plus, what else is Joe supposed to do while she’s in Aus, stay in and pine after her?

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

I think it’s also a reasonable possibility that he’s friends with girls who are insta models and nothing more than that. He shouldn’t have to ditch all his pretty friends just because he has a girlfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Is Joe officially more relevant than Zoe?

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

I wonder why Byron didn’t go home for Christmas/isn’t there with the others now?

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:I wonder why Byron didn’t go home for Christmas/isn’t there with the others now?

Too busy working hard in London I guess

dingbatdom
Talker
Talker

Post by dingbatdom »

Joe is presenting the BBCs New Years live show. Wow. Unexpected

hippiegirl
Talker
Talker

Post by hippiegirl »

She looks so old and tired in joe’s recent stories on instagram! Hopefully it's only jetlag effect Image

ImbetterImbetter
Learner
Learner

Post by ImbetterImbetter »

Well she did basically get off a 17 hour flight and come to see him....so I believe most people would look "tired". Not the most flattering angle (or screengrab), but she looked cute in the insta story Joe posted later that night and pretty during the little bit where she was shown during the live telecast.

doinglifemyownway
Learner
Learner

hippiegirl wrote:Image

She looks so old and tired in joe’s recent stories on instagram! Hopefully it's only jetlag effect Image
I know she probably is just tired in that photo and the angle isn't the best, but I do think she look quite old in Joe's recent stories and in some of her previous photos , but on her Perth photos and when she was live on the BBC last night she looks much younger.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Joe looks 55 sometimes too I mean when you’re filmed that much there’s gonna be times when you look like shite.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Came to see what people were saying about the insta story, Diane looks so much older than Joe (and yes jet lagged and with bad khaki fake tan), it looks like she's his mum. His fault as well for looking so young. I was talking to family about Strictly over xmas and some of my family found it hard to believe Diane would find Joe attractive (harsh :rofl: ). I was saying he's quite charismatic in his videos, but they refused to believe a red blooded woman would be attracted to someone who looks like he's not quite done with puberty, and they even found it a bit gross :rofl: My sister was telling me about another dancer that I don't remember, she's not in it anymore. She got together with her partner who was in Eastenders and was 12 years older than him, but people talked about it as he really looked young like Joe (but was about 25). Then she broke up with him when she got with a new partner, someone from Corrie who she ended up marrying. My sister made it clear that the second celeb looked like a man and not a boy, and the dancer loved all the media attention. Hope Diane's not the same, though Joe would never see it coming. He sees himself as the mega star in this relationship and all the press attention on him :roll:

B3733
Talker
Talker

Post by B3733 »

GetRichFromLies wrote:Came to see what people were saying about the insta story, Diane looks so much older than Joe (and yes jet lagged and with bad khaki fake tan), it looks like she's his mum. His fault as well for looking so young. I was talking to family about Strictly over xmas and some of my family found it hard to believe Diane would find Joe attractive (harsh :rofl: ). I was saying he's quite charismatic in his videos, but they refused to believe a red blooded woman would be attracted to someone who looks like he's not quite done with puberty, and they even found it a bit gross :rofl: My sister was telling me about another dancer that I don't remember, she's not in it anymore. She got together with her partner who was in Eastenders and was 12 years older than him, but people talked about it as he really looked young like Joe (but was about 25). Then she broke up with him when she got with a new partner, someone from Corrie who she ended up marrying. My sister made it clear that the second celeb looked like a man and not a boy, and the dancer loved all the media attention. Hope Diane's not the same, though Joe would never see it coming. He sees himself as the mega star in this relationship and all the press attention on him :roll:
This isn’t an attack on you or anything bc I posted something similar a little while back. But how on earth is it his fault he looks young and why is it gross? He’s two years younger than her and it’s a completely legal relationship so I’m sorry I don’t see anything gross about it. He can’t control how he looks/how he has aged. It’s genetics and there’s nothing he can really do to make him look more manly. Obviously no one knows Dianne’s real intentions however I would like to think they’re pure and they just really fell in love with each other, in which case it’s not either of their faults. I’m sure they werent considering that joe looks a bit young. I just see these comments so often and it irritates me because there is nothing he can do about how he looks. How he acts, sure, but not how his genetics made him look. I get commenting on things he can change, but not things someone can’t. And I wouldn’t say it’s gross or say it’s joes fault he looks young because it’s really no one’s fault except his genetics. Just have to get that out there bc it really makes no sense why people keep saying stuff like this to me at leaat

Post by Guest »

B3733 wrote:
GetRichFromLies wrote:Came to see what people were saying about the insta story, Diane looks so much older than Joe (and yes jet lagged and with bad khaki fake tan), it looks like she's his mum. His fault as well for looking so young. I was talking to family about Strictly over xmas and some of my family found it hard to believe Diane would find Joe attractive (harsh :rofl: ). I was saying he's quite charismatic in his videos, but they refused to believe a red blooded woman would be attracted to someone who looks like he's not quite done with puberty, and they even found it a bit gross :rofl: My sister was telling me about another dancer that I don't remember, she's not in it anymore. She got together with her partner who was in Eastenders and was 12 years older than him, but people talked about it as he really looked young like Joe (but was about 25). Then she broke up with him when she got with a new partner, someone from Corrie who she ended up marrying. My sister made it clear that the second celeb looked like a man and not a boy, and the dancer loved all the media attention. Hope Diane's not the same, though Joe would never see it coming. He sees himself as the mega star in this relationship and all the press attention on him :roll:
This isn’t an attack on you or anything bc I posted something similar a little while back. But how on earth is it his fault he looks young and why is it gross? He’s two years younger than her and it’s a completely legal relationship so I’m sorry I don’t see anything gross about it. He can’t control how he looks/how he has aged. It’s genetics and there’s nothing he can really do to make him look more manly. Obviously no one knows Dianne’s real intentions however I would like to think they’re pure and they just really fell in love with each other, in which case it’s not either of their faults. I’m sure they werent considering that joe looks a bit young. I just see these comments so often and it irritates me because there is nothing he can do about how he looks. How he acts, sure, but not how his genetics made him look. I get commenting on things he can change, but not things someone can’t. And I wouldn’t say it’s gross or say it’s joes fault he looks young because it’s really no one’s fault except his genetics. Just have to get that out there bc it really makes no sense why people keep saying stuff like this to me at leaat
I completely agree with you. I just don't understand why anyone here would comment on anybody's looks (not just Joe's), because it's just how they are.
Of course he could act a little older, but I think he's changing that too. It could be because he is not showing him with the buttercream (?) squad, but we'll see with time if he has changed and matured after Strictly.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

B3733 wrote:
Don't take it personally, it's just what people in my family thought of Joe from only seeing him on Strictly. They'd never heard of him before. In the first episode he himself joked with Claudia that 'he was 12' so I think he's well aware of his looks and has good humour about them. Some people in my family who are mad Strictly stans thought he was about 16 or 17, and when I said he was older and that his personality must be a bit of an attraction (to women who like manly men) they were still like, ew, no I couldn't handle his skinny legs. Just like how Joe laughs at Mikey for being fat, and Conor for having a weird forehead, Joe can take the jokes about looking like a schoolboy, so he'd probably laugh off a bunch of women and gay guys saying he's too young looking for them. No need to feel irritated for him, he dishes it as much as he gets it, and has Diane so he probably doesn't give a s**t what others think of him.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

ich wrote:
B3733 wrote:
I completely agree with you. I just don't understand why anyone here would comment on anybody's looks (not just Joe's), because it's just how they are.
Of course he could act a little older, but I think he's changing that too. It could be because he is not showing him with the buttercream (?) squad, but we'll see with time if he has changed and matured after Strictly.
Hope you guys go into all the threads for women YTers on here and tell everyone that commenting on looks should be off limits. :roll: Keep that same energy.

Post by Guest »

Lamour88 wrote:
ich wrote:
B3733 wrote:
Hope you guys go into all the threads for women YTers on here and tell everyone that commenting on looks should be off limits. :roll: Keep that same energy.
I would like to, but then I think I'd be banned from this forum. I try to stay away from topics that are really bad in that way. :tu: That is why I said that I don't understand when anyone comments on anybody's looks (not just Joe's), because I noticed it is especially bad in threads for women YTers.

doinglifemyownway
Learner
Learner

GetRichFromLies wrote:
B3733 wrote:
Don't take it personally, it's just what people in my family thought of Joe from only seeing him on Strictly. They'd never heard of him before. In the first episode he himself joked with Claudia that 'he was 12' so I think he's well aware of his looks and has good humour about them. Some people in my family who are mad Strictly stans thought he was about 16 or 17, and when I said he was older and that his personality must be a bit of an attraction (to women who like manly men) they were still like, ew, no I couldn't handle his skinny legs. Just like how Joe laughs at Mikey for being fat, and Conor for having a weird forehead, Joe can take the jokes about looking like a schoolboy, so he'd probably laugh off a bunch of women and gay guys saying he's too young looking for them. No need to feel irritated for him, he dishes it as much as he gets it, and has Diane so he probably doesn't give a s**t what others think of him.
My family and a few of my friends spoke about it over Christas as well a said similar things. Also when he films video's with the gang he always find a way to make fun of them about something, so I don't think a few comments about him looking young is going to upset him. Also no one has anything against him or Dianne. The people I spoke to just found it strange and said when you put them together you'd think there was about 10 years apart in age not two and that if it hadn't been for strictly there's no way she would of got with him under normal circumstances. (That's just my friends and family opinion)

Also I've read Zoe's forum and other forums over the past few months and far worse has been said about there looks/appearance. I don't really see how someone saying someone looks young for there age and someone looks old is really that bad.

Also seeing as everyone has a 50/50 opinion about Dianne would we not be best making a thread for her.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Yeah I think hold off a few months before making a Dianne thread. This one is pretty dead without her anyway lmao.

Are they on another getaway? Probably good to have one alone I guess but he just spent over a week in the country and now they’re there again. I wonder if he doesn’t like being at home with Byron and his gf? Or maybe the paps are really bad in London which would suck. I also wonder when rehearsals start for the Strictly tour and if he’ll vlog it at all.

Side note: Did anyone watch him on the NYE thing? I’m not from the U.K. so I didn’t watch it but I’m wondering if he was any good.

Return to “Thatcher Joe”