Bro-gan Record - Bawling, Binge Eating, Barely Washed Bore.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bro-gan Record - Bawling, Binge Eating, Barely Washed Bo

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

did you see her tweet turning down an invite to the wax works saying she stays in bouremouth you get the bloody train there okay fair enough it was a last min invite to go and she probably had a busy day planned like eating and crying she has no job now :roll: and now turning down invites its not good enough for brogan :|

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Guys, Brogan's been busy eyeing up Disney toddler dungarees and working out!!!ImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Vodkandcokeplz
Debater
Debater

Post by Vodkandcokeplz »

Oh my days the feet are back, on her latest IG post zoom in on them bad boys :rofl: ffs woman they’re facking hooves. I hate my feet and would never post them but here she is zero fucks sticking her hobbits in our faces again. :roll:

abcsef
Lurker
Lurker

Post by abcsef »

Legit hate benj more than her. He’s a huge twat.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

abcsef wrote:Legit hate benj more than her. He’s a huge twat.
Oh how come?!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Vodkandcokeplz wrote:Oh my days the feet are back, on her latest IG post zoom in on them bad boys :rofl: ffs woman they’re facking hooves. I hate my feet and would never post them but here she is zero fucks sticking her hobbits in our faces again. :roll:
Haaaa! And here they are once again! ImageImageImageImage

Vodkandcokeplz
Debater
Debater

Post by Vodkandcokeplz »

meg1912 wrote:
Vodkandcokeplz wrote:Oh my days the feet are back, on her latest IG post zoom in on them bad boys :rofl: ffs woman they’re facking hooves. I hate my feet and would never post them but here she is zero fucks sticking her hobbits in our faces again. :roll:
Haaaa! And here they are once again! [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 897951.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180513</span><span>/</span><span>6422129ee9d02eea1c3175c576897951</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Is she trolling us with them things?? :rofl: feck off with your huge feet B. It’s a no from me :FU:

Lozisboss
Learner
Learner

Post by Lozisboss »

The ankle bracelet thing makes me gag. It smacks of the old adage 'you can't polish a turd' :D

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lozisboss wrote:The ankle bracelet thing makes me gag. It smacks of the old adage 'you can't polish a turd' :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

Is it just me or does the water look absolutely filthy? You obviously can't see much of it, but it looks almost black beside her feet.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Could be a black bath bomb I don''t get they people who constantly have to tell the internet oh ive just had a bath or shower and even worse show us photos is it just me you would want that to be private we can tell when you wash or not its like they shower routine videos we know how to wash :roll:

But B seems to be trolling here again and proving to the internet she does bath/shower im sure bath water wont make you clean ive heard it doesnt as your laying in your own flith im a shower girl :D

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

ilovesummer2017 wrote:Could be a black bath bomb I don''t get they people who constantly have to tell the internet oh ive just had a bath or shower and even worse show us photos is it just me you would want that to be private we can tell when you wash or not its like they shower routine videos we know how to wash :roll:

But B seems to be trolling here again and proving to the internet she does bath/shower im sure bath water wont make you clean ive heard it doesnt as your laying in your own flith im a shower girl :D
I'm a bath to relax then shower immediately after to clean myself kind of gal, but it's a total waste of water so it happens maybe once a year :rofl: . Didn't think about a black bath bomb though, just saw the darkness and was immediately turned off!

Just saw her insta story. Diet coke chicken? Surely that isn't a healthy meal for her diet?

Paddington_Bear
Informer
Informer

Post by Paddington_Bear »

Do they both live soley in their bedroom, As in they don't have accses to the living room / Dining Room?

I find it gross that she ate a full on meal on her bed. ( proved on Insta)The odd hangover / snack yes but a full on meal? No wonder she has digestive problems.

Why would you give up your own independance / flat to live in one room in someone else's house.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Paddington_Bear wrote:Do they both live soley in their bedroom, As in they don't have accses to the living room / Dining Room?

I find it gross that she ate a full on meal on her bed. ( proved on Insta)The odd hangover / snack yes but a full on meal? No wonder she has digestive problems.

Why would you give up your own independance / flat to live in one room in someone else's house.
So she doesn't need to pay any rent? Wasn't her rent around £600? It's the only reason she's not doing same freelance work as before!

jellytot90
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jellytot90 »

I know this has been done to death, but PLEASE can someone help me to understand charlottes final vlog....?!

‘To say this experience was slightly TRAUMATIC would unfortunately not be exaggerating and it had a profound impact on my Disney experience going forward’

I’m sorry but she doesn’t seem like a dramatic girl, and I highly doubt she would have found a slight tiff with brogan ‘traumatic’ or ruined her experience, so any guesses as to what psycho girl borgs actually done?!

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

jellytot90 wrote:I know this has been done to death, but PLEASE can someone help me to understand charlottes final vlog....?!

‘To say this experience was slightly TRAUMATIC would unfortunately not be exaggerating and it had a profound impact on my Disney experience going forward’

I’m sorry but she doesn’t seem like a dramatic girl, and I highly doubt she would have found a slight tiff with brogan ‘traumatic’ or ruined her experience, so any guesses as to what psycho girl borgs actually done?!

Probably constant Benji talk and was smothering her Brogans history with friends says it all im guessing from Charlotte she likes a relationship but also alone time to breath Brogan on other hand has to be babied constantly and was probably talking about Benji non stop

Charlotte keeps friends - Brogans list of friends we dont see now tasmin, olga, kate, jazzybumble, hey amy jane, gary/dean so yes brogan has done something i giver her and benji till dec before she moves out

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

Brogan thinks Benji is cute for putting toothpaste on her toothbrush for her. I think it's a hint that he's sick of her going to bed without brushing her teeth first.

1rltroll
Learner
Learner

Post by 1rltroll »

I saw that insta story and literally my eyes rolled in the back of my head! Pathetic!!

She was probably going on and on about her and Benjo trip too as she knew it was happening when they were there!

Paddington_Bear
Informer
Informer

Post by Paddington_Bear »

maccalacca wrote:Brogan thinks Benji is cute for putting toothpaste on her toothbrush for her. I think it's a hint that he's sick of her going to bed without brushing her teeth first.
I thought this...Or he just put it on by mistake, she did say she was going to get him one too.

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

wow it's time for a new thread already, does anyone have any name suggestions?

Return to “Brogan Tate”