Bro-gan Record - Bawling, Binge Eating, Barely Washed Bore.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bro-gan Record - Bawling, Binge Eating, Barely Washed Bore.

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

New thread for Brogan Tate aka Brogain, Brogranny and most of all - Brogan record!

In this episode:

• Will Brogan eat till she becomes a plus-size blogger?
• Has Benji & Prince Harry ever been seen in the same room at the same time?
• Is there trouble in the Bro-Ji household?
• Do they really sleep in separate beds?
• How many times will Brogan Record mention Antigua before the trip!?

And here we have Brogan-No-Neck-Tate!

Enjoy ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Bro-gan Record - Bawling, Binge Eating, Barely Washed Bo

Post by maccalacca »

Navy with dress black tights. No beuno.

I think they'll break up after Antigua. She always has a bit of a meltdown about her body when she's on holiday, she's bigger than ever at the moment and isn't doing anything to help herself. I don't know if Benji will put up with that. If you scroll back on his instagram he always seems like he's big on the gym and eating good food.

Also her hair was a mess at the awards.

k__dogg
Talker
Talker

Post by k__dogg »

The picture of her at the awards is horrific. How can she possibly think she looks good?! :|

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

k__dogg wrote:The picture of her at the awards is horrific. How can she possibly think she looks good?! :|
She looks like a square with no neck!

k__dogg
Talker
Talker

Post by k__dogg »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
k__dogg wrote:The picture of her at the awards is horrific. How can she possibly think she looks good?! :|
She looks like a square with no neck!

:rofl:

A navy square with little black square legs. I couldn't go out the house looking like that never mind to somewhere I knew people would be taking pictures.

Dancerxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dancerxoxo »

The photo of her on the train going to the awards... I'd put her at 40+ years old! :o

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

[tweet][/tweet]

...who cares if it takes all year? Surely it's better to have subscribers that want to be subscribed to you, rather than randoms from twitter that don't care?

edit: click on the tweet thread and look at the photo she posted as a reply if you're in need of a giggle. You won't regret it.

Franedwards5503
Learner
Learner

Post by Franedwards5503 »

She’s made it incredibly obvious by her tweets today that she’s been reading here. She’s posting motivational quotes about not being understood by other people and posting that she reads very rude comments sometimes. She should just acknowledge the comments made and respond. Have her say rather than attempts at mystery on Twitter.

Lozisboss
Learner
Learner

Post by Lozisboss »

I don't understand why people are surprised she's piled on the pounds! She barely exercises and eats nothing but crap. No big mystery and no need for an undiagnosed medical condition - unless greed and laziness are treatable illnesses.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Nobody's perfect and I think most of us if not all have our body hang-ups. I speak for myself when I say I love food with all my <3 and I wish I could live only on pasta, scones, toasties, pastries and M&S triple chocolate sundaes :P but I can't, for many reasons! I too have gotten to the point where Brogan is atm, she can either take a left and acknowledge she's not happy and take baby steps towards a healthier/happier life or take a right and continue down this path that will only make her more and more unhappy. Because I've been there (took a left :D), I find it extra frustrating!
If she wants to continue eating the way she does, then in all honesty she should go for it, but not even mention going to the gym and don't blame ASOS sizing for clothes not fitting her!
And maybe spend a day or 2 trying on a shit load of clothes to find out what suits her body and makes her feel comfortable. I honestly find it really sad how a 23/24? year old is this unhappy with her body and does nothing to change it :(

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

Besides all this food been fat rich and full of sfa and free sugars surely it is not cheap either, she has no established meal plan or daily macro plan she seems to follow, her PT if he was any good and cared about clients would assist her in a tailored nutrition plan or Brogan could use MFP it seems to work for many

VMars90909
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by VMars90909 »

Um....what is this? https://www.theodysseyonline.com/why-br ... on-youtube
This is strange.

I haven't really watched a weekly vlog in a while so I was a bit shocked by this one. She has definitely changed.

I was a bit confused by the blaming the dress not being the right size on it being a petite. I wear petite clothing and usually it isn't a completely different sizing system usually. It just means shorter hem lengths, smaller and higher arm holes, shorter sleeves and a few minor differences to fit a petite frame differently. I'm a 4/6 UK and if a brand doesn't carry it in petite, I'm still a 4 or 6 in regular sizing, it just means I might have to get some tailoring for things like bringing a waist up, or narrowing a shoulder.

I really dislike her dress for the event. I don't know if she just hasn't figured out how to dress her new shape or what. But that was just not ideal. For one, it seemed her tights were black and her shoes didn't seem to go with either the navy dress or the tights. Plus the details of the lace seemed to draw the eye to some of her larger areas. High necklines are hard to pull off for the best of people, on her, with her hair the way it was, it just did not work and she could have taken a nice clutch.

She would have looked amazing in a nice pair of dressy trousers with a really awesome blouse, a pair of heels and her hair pulled up. Also, sometimes sizing up looks better. Even if it isn't your normal size and is loose. It's much better than looking like it is so tight it's uncomfortable

ClaraH
Talker
Talker

Post by ClaraH »

I would love to take her shopping, she has no dress sense whatsoever. Whoever is advising her has no idea either. She should go,for separates, wide leg trousers and tops. Nice heels to lengthen her stubby legs. V necks rather than hit necks. She needs to stop buying what other people are buying as most of them do not have her proportions.
There are some beautiful plus size women around, instead of moaning about her body issues she should either stop being so greedy eating huge amounts of food 3 times a day or stfu about it. All,this size up crap, she isn't sizing up that's what size she is. Embrace it or do something about it :roll:

londonhermit
Talker
Talker

Post by londonhermit »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:I’m gonna go against the grain here but I’m really not ok with fat shaming her, I HATE her crying over her weight whilst doing nothing to change it but I won’t body shame her on here because IMO that’s not ok, that’s just me and my own personal view and I know stupid on what is a trash thread. but dear god why has she not got a friend or even her mum that will help her dress for these things, even a super model couldn’t make that dress and those tights look good, I think she eats her emotions and I feel sorry for her in that way, if she was more likable or less dramatic whilst doing NOTHING about what’s troubling her I’d feel sorry for her, but you can tell by her appearance (not just weight) she’s really not happy atm. No matter how much she kids herself. I think at this point she’s just so happy to have a man any would do.
Then you should go to the praise a guru section.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Real Q: Is she pregnant?

It's like she's eating for 2

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

ShanghaiSalt
Debater
Debater

Post by ShanghaiSalt »

See I don’t see that pointing out her massive weight gain as fat shaming.

It’s stating a fact. A fact I would never just point out to someone, but this is a trash thread and this is a girl who eats nothing but carbs then cries about her weight in pretty much every weekly vlog.

I’m not skinny, and I follow tons of plus sized people on Instagram and YouTube, no issues at all with them as they are generally healthy and happy.

Brogan eats like utter shit and then complains about it, every.single.week. It gets old and it’s frustrating to watch because she refuses to listen to any advice or criticism.

She was so quick to say how she’s too busy to join slimming world or do meal prep. How just having a PT works so well for her and how everyone is different and she knows what’s best for her *with a smug face

And then continues to gain another stone.

If I was on YouTube crying about being fat and some commenters were like, hey Shanghai maybe lay off that extra sugar in your tea and maybe cut down on milkshakes? I’d be like..fuck your right, I didn’t realise how much extra I was having.

She could even grow her channel (by adding interesting relatable content rather than begging on Twitter with vomit inducing selfies) by going on a health journey. Or maybe even trial and error with different healthy lifestyles (she could try veganism, keto, slimming world etc) until she finds what works for her.

I’d watch that shit.

Saying someone is fat isn’t fat shaming. Saying someone is gross or disgusting or lazy just because they happen to be fat is fat shaming.

We aren’t assuming anything about her because we literally watch what she eats every day.

dollybear
Talker
Talker

Post by dollybear »

Love the new thread title

JCAH2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JCAH2013 »

AmenAmen91 wrote:Real Q: Is she pregnant?

It's like she's eating for 2

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
No she keeps complaining of being on her period.

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

saying she doesnt want to go to an event on instagram, is this because how she feels about her apperance, or has she fallen out with other blogger girls or something else . I sense a big breakdown for her soon, or the end of her relationship with Benji, i think either before or in Antigua it is going to kick off

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

She goes to every event alone so I don’t think other women being there will phase her. Where are her friends? Doesn’t she have any? (Excluding Gary and Megan (?) the poor woman who is still bogged down with Brogans problems whilst traveling the world)

Return to “Brogan Tate”