Shay Carl And His (Bitch) Angel Of A Wife Part 38

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shay Carl And His (Bitch) Angel Of A Wife Part 38

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Rhea85 wrote:comments on colletes IG with her and shay in front of the temple. No wonder why she’s afraid to leave. The brainwashing is real[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... c610ff.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180427</span><span>/</span><span>5755f0af870169761771bae17ec610ff</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 46604b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180427</span><span>/</span><span>3c1f1da96e6b571c1c6859d30f46604b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg! Shay's dad is like "Please Colette for the love of god do not leave my son I beg of you my desperate daughter has only just got married"

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ajlinda »

Cheeseandpickles wrote:I think Vlogging Mormons, for the most part, give regular Mormons a bad name. A friend of mine is Mormon with a bunch of kids and when she husband cheated and refused to make serious changes she left him and her family and church supported her.
She's probably so wrapped up in thinking she'll never see her mother after she dies if there a divorce that it's clouding her judgement.

Post by Guest »

MISSMAGE wrote:
I wonder what they think when they see it, then. It's clearly critical of mormonism and cults and the likes. How do they feel when they sing about turning off your feelings about your mother being abused by your alcoholic father? I'm sure some of them agree with turning off the gay so I'm not even going to comment on that. Do they have a good time watching it? I have a lot of questions lmao
I remember Shay mentioning that he wanted to see it when it first came out, but I don't think he ever did.

Matt and Trey both said the general Mormon response ranged from quietly polite (as bad as Mormons publicly get) to genuinely loving it. There's a good number inside jokes and references that really only Mormons and former Mormons could fully appreciate. I had two good Mormon friends growing up and they both thought it was hilarious. The church even took out ad space in the playbills. It said "You've seen the play, now read the book!".
I’m pretty sure he saw it, I think once when he did the New York marathon or some other maker trip. He went with either his dad or both his parents.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

ajlinda wrote:
She's probably so wrapped up in thinking she'll never see her mother after she dies if there a divorce that it's clouding her judgement.
This makes my head explode. I just can’t wrap my head around the idea of an afterlife on a planet surrounded by your immediate family, extended family and in-laws. Who would want that? It’s sounds great on paper but not every person is blessed with a happy family or awesome in-laws. Imagine how depressed some Mormons can be if they are not close to their family.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

The video of Colette dyeing her hair came up on my YT home page. As I was watching it, I thought, you know, if Colette really wanted to punish Shay and exert her independence she should have done more than dye her hair. She should have cut her hair so damn short--like, I'm talking pixie cut short.

His head would have exploded if she had done that.

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scar2016 »

tkadvil wrote:I don't understand why Colette capitalizes random letters in her video titles? "The F wOrd" why is the O capitalized? "It's jUst Stupid" she has to know that's wrong and she has the ability to edit the title.. idk why this bothers me lol. Is it a subliminal message or something?
Monkey see monkey do - if you notice Shay does it too, he thinks he's being cool because Casey Neistat does it.
~ ~ ~ *NEWSFLASH* Betty Ford Rehab Opens New Facility: Vlogger Central. :tchin: ~ ~ ~

MISSMAGE
Learner
Learner

Post by MISSMAGE »

Presence wrote:The video of Colette dyeing her hair came up on my YT home page. As I was watching it, I thought, you know, if Colette really wanted to punish Shay and exert her independence she should have done more than dye her hair. She should have cut her hair so damn short--like, I'm talking pixie cut short.

As would Collette's head if she really thought going from brown to brown with a slightly red sheen was as extreme as she made it out to be. Lol

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

MISSMAGE wrote:
Presence wrote:The video of Colette dyeing her hair came up on my YT home page. As I was watching it, I thought, you know, if Colette really wanted to punish Shay and exert her independence she should have done more than dye her hair. She should have cut her hair so damn short--like, I'm talking pixie cut short.

As would Collette's head if she really thought going from brown to brown with a slightly red sheen was as extreme as she made it out to be. Lol
I was so excited when watching that video, I thought she was really gonna lighten her hair and dye it red. It was such a let down when she washed it and styled it and it basically looked the same. Like gtfoh with that mess, Colette lol.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

She might of been expecting it to be more red and coming from her I think that was as huge as a deal as someone going brunette to blonde or something similar

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

And then Shay would cheat, and blame it on her hair. “You have the same hair as a man.. I fell in love with a woman with long hair. What was I supposed to do? Can you blame me?” And then Colette would get hair extensions and they wouldn’t speak of it again.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Did anyone catch when Colette mentioned they have a lot of people that cut hair but no mention of Kayli? Maybe Kayli doesn't approve of Shay and doesn't want to be around him?

I felt so bad for Emmi when Shay kept grabbing her face.

Post by Guest »

Great that Shay got his hair cut all the way

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

What did Emmi do to her knee? She was wearing a brace in an instastory. Or was it Avia, and just a continuation of her injury?

loopdeloop
Learner
Learner

Post by loopdeloop »

I have never been so relieved to see someone get a haircut in my entire life.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

PiinkFart wrote: And then Shay would cheat, and blame it on her hair. “You have the same hair as a man.. I fell in love with a woman with long hair. What was I supposed to do? Can you blame me?” And then Colette would get hair extensions and they wouldn’t speak of it again.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brilliant!

We need to start a new thread and begin writing Shaytards "fan" fiction.
Last edited by Presence on Tue May 01, 2018 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

lmmomSD wrote:Avia gave him a haircut today. It looks shorter but still awful. And Colette was holding the ponytail Avia cut and SNIFFING it.

Gross.

Where did you see this? On his instagram or? I ask cause the video was posted to youtube yesterday so was curious where you saw this so many days in advance?

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Post by bharshe00 »

Dixen wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Avia gave him a haircut today. It looks shorter but still awful. And Colette was holding the ponytail Avia cut and SNIFFING it.

Gross.

Where did you see this? On his instagram or? I ask cause the video was posted to youtube yesterday so was curious where you saw this so many days in advance?
Yeah, he posted it on his Instagram story awhile back.

VernitaGreen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VernitaGreen »

Rhea85 wrote: but not every person is blessed with a happy family or awesome in-laws. Imagine how depressed some Mormons can be if they are not close to their family.
You made me think, is their even one mormon vlogging family that isn't close to its "extended" family? Doesn't the faith brainwash you into thinking that you've got to be family oriented (even if there's abuse and such...). And I'm not talking about people questionning the religion like Colette's sister Callie.

I'm not saying there isn't any, I'm really wondering.

Post by Guest »

Great start on the vlog today. Shay cussing in front of Gavin ( I don't have a problem with parents who do that, but last time I checked, Shay never did that in front of their kids...) And Gavin flipping off the camera.
There's supposed to be 31 days of this btw

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

loopdeloop wrote:I have never been so relieved to see someone get a haircut in my entire life.
But the way Colette was sniffing the hair was GROSS.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”