Peter "People Aren't Unsubbing, There's Just A Glitch" Monn

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Peter "People Aren't Unsubbing, There's Just A Glitch" M

Post by MissDelusional »

Brigante :ims: That's horrible and I wish you peace :love2:
I don't know as he's even ever ADOPTED a dog vs going to a breeder; I'm a little biased because I did rescue transport for a shelter and my cats are rescues. He has said himself BR is developmentally delayed because people like him want designer dogs and the poor things are over bred. For someone who's been around dogs all his life you'd think he would know what to do but as people pointed out he's lazy AF.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Ellen23
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ellen23 »

Where are all these no kill animal shelters when you need them? I tried placing a full bloodied German Shepherd for months. A beautiful white dog that was gentle as could be. His owner had died and the remaining family didn't want him. Had I been able to I would have kept him but circumstances didn't allow me to but I was determined this dog would not be put to sleep. I called shelter after shelter and most of them would forward me to someone else. Finally, someone (a person) took him. All I'm saying is we see these shelters on the tv and social media but are they really there when you need them. Most said I would have to turn him into a kill shelter and then someone would adopt him but there was no guarantee. We were not willing to take that risk. I'm not saying what Peter did is right. Only one person knows the real story but I can't imagine trying to place a dog when they have behavior issues. I will continue to support Peter because he has helped me a lot. I never knew he had a forum on here until he mentioned it. I don't think Peter is perfect. No one is. He has struggles just like the rest of us. I don't think he's a bad person either. I won't read this section any more but needed to vent on the struggle of placing dogs in certain areas of the country. It's not always easy.

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Ellen23 wrote:Where are all these no kill animal shelters when you need them? I tried placing a full bloodied German Shepherd for months. A beautiful white dog that was gentle as could be. His owner had died and the remaining family didn't want him. Had I been able to I would have kept him but circumstances didn't allow me to but I was determined this dog would not be put to sleep. I called shelter after shelter and most of them would forward me to someone else. Finally, someone (a person) took him. All I'm saying is we see these shelters on the tv and social media but are they really there when you need them. Most said I would have to turn him into a kill shelter and then someone would adopt him but there was no guarantee. We were not willing to take that risk. I'm not saying what Peter did is right. Only one person knows the real story but I can't imagine trying to place a dog when they have behavior issues. I will continue to support Peter because he has helped me a lot. I never knew he had a forum on here until he mentioned it. I don't think Peter is perfect. No one is. He has struggles just like the rest of us. I don't think he's a bad person either. I won't read this section any more but needed to vent on the struggle of placing dogs in certain areas of the country. It's not always easy.
It seems like the problem flew over your head lol. Peter put down a healthy dog because of a problem that he likely produced. We know this because his other dogs have similar behavior problems. He is just a shit owner. He had a whole decade to fix this dog's behavior, but much like everything else in his life he couldn't get around to doing it. In his little pity party, he acts like this dog meant the world to him but when it came down to it he put Griffin down in order to keep his relatively new relationship. Is that what other 'loving' dog owners would do? Who knows, so whatever. Now almost a decade later we have the classic Peter Monn scenario - lying. In his vlogs, he first mentions how he regrets putting down a healthy dog. Later on he lies and makes it seem like he put down an ill dog cause he is such a humanitarian. :roll: That's the problem you don't seem to be clocking because this is what he does ALL the damn time.

Peter is an entitled brat and yes even a bad person. Not once in his life did he face the repercussions of his actions. Even his rehabilitation is smeared in shame. There is great dignity in being an addict and waking up one day, taking hold of your life, and CHOOSING to stop. Peter's rehab story begins in the middle of the night with his car plowing through a fucking kitchen. He is FORCED to decide whether he goes to rehab or JAIL. And like the pussy Peter is, he takes the easy way out as he is carted off to some lux rehab facility as his father takes the blame for him and once again fixes his problems. He is literally living life on easy mode.

He acts like sobriety means a lot to him and he wants to help people. Yet what happened to his practice? When his mom died, how many desperate clients in need did he ignore because he is an emotional baby? I love how you can see from his POV that his biggest problem with his behavior is the debt he was accruing and not the PATIENTS HE GHOSTED. If his practice and helping people was so important why did he give it up so early? He is in his 40s ffs. And for what? Youtube fame! :rofl: He literally sits there with a FUCKING fan everyday of his life, making dolphin noises as he talks about the drama of more relevant people than him. Tell me, what good man with the ability to actually help people struggling gives it all up to be a YT drama queen? :roll:

If you want to praise him, go to his echo chamber, I mean comment section. This isn't the place for you because we all see through his bullshit and you aren't changing any minds here.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

He helps people? lmao how? He's a pathological liar. Why would anyone listen to him?

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

withmylittleeye wrote:Peter the Scabby Moocher type.

In his latest Peterisms video about coming out, he says the Cafe Patachou is one of his favorite places yet he’d eat there every day IF they gave him free food for a year. Clearly not enough of a favorite that he’d eat there every day spending his own money.

And did you all catch that in his vlog he talked about those gummy bear things being fine for vegans to eat? Strange, since that’s something GG brought up a thread or two ago. It hasn’t been mentioned in the comments section of his videos lately.
I think it's hysterical that lately he keeps referencing GG and how he most def doesn't read here. LIES. his "friend" reads this site for him. Oh really? Well bitch SPEAK UP don't hide in the corner. I can't stand that. I mean just own it and man or woman up so we can talk. i mean if what is being said on here is so incorrect, then why not say something. If I were the subject of debate on this board to the extent Preacher is, I would most def come in here and open the lines of communication. Why not?

Anyhoo... on his April 7th vlog someone asked him about what his limit is in terms of asking questions when they hear something contradictory or some such thing. It was respectfully asked, and do you think he even bothered to answer? Nope. I mean who are you dude the fucking Pope? Too good to answer someone asking a legit question? instead some of his dogpack answered and one chick (I REALLY wish I could find the reply now) says "If you pose it to him like 'I love you peter but I'm concerned...' " I almost fell the fuck out of my chair. Are these people for real?? I love you Peter? I mean he is a 45 y.o. man, does someone really need to coddle the shit out of him like that? Stop it. Talk about some enabling behavior, my god.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

yadayadayeah wrote:
Ellen23 wrote:Where are all these no kill animal shelters when you need them? I tried placing a full bloodied German Shepherd for months. A beautiful white dog that was gentle as could be. His owner had died and the remaining family didn't want him. Had I been able to I would have kept him but circumstances didn't allow me to but I was determined this dog would not be put to sleep. I called shelter after shelter and most of them would forward me to someone else. Finally, someone (a person) took him. All I'm saying is we see these shelters on the tv and social media but are they really there when you need them. Most said I would have to turn him into a kill shelter and then someone would adopt him but there was no guarantee. We were not willing to take that risk. I'm not saying what Peter did is right. Only one person knows the real story but I can't imagine trying to place a dog when they have behavior issues. I will continue to support Peter because he has helped me a lot. I never knew he had a forum on here until he mentioned it. I don't think Peter is perfect. No one is. He has struggles just like the rest of us. I don't think he's a bad person either. I won't read this section any more but needed to vent on the struggle of placing dogs in certain areas of the country. It's not always easy.
It seems like the problem flew over your head lol. Peter put down a healthy dog because of a problem that he likely produced. We know this because his other dogs have similar behavior problems. He is just a shit owner. He had a whole decade to fix this dog's behavior, but much like everything else in his life he couldn't get around to doing it. In his little pity party, he acts like this dog meant the world to him but when it came down to it he put Griffin down in order to keep his relatively new relationship. Is that what other 'loving' dog owners would do? Who knows, so whatever. Now almost a decade later we have the classic Peter Monn scenario - lying. In his vlogs, he first mentions how he regrets putting down a healthy dog. Later on he lies and makes it seem like he put down an ill dog cause he is such a humanitarian. :roll: That's the problem you don't seem to be clocking because this is what he does ALL the damn time.

Peter is an entitled brat and yes even a bad person. Not once in his life did he face the repercussions of his actions. Even his rehabilitation is smeared in shame. There is great dignity in being an addict and waking up one day, taking hold of your life, and CHOOSING to stop. Peter's rehab story begins in the middle of the night with his car plowing through a fucking kitchen. He is FORCED to decide whether he goes to rehab or JAIL. And like the pussy Peter is, he takes the easy way out as he is carted off to some lux rehab facility as his father takes the blame for him and once again fixes his problems. He is literally living life on easy mode.

He acts like sobriety means a lot to him and he wants to help people. Yet what happened to his practice? When his mom died, how many desperate clients in need did he ignore because he is an emotional baby? I love how you can see from his POV that his biggest problem with his behavior is the debt he was accruing and not the PATIENTS HE GHOSTED. If his practice and helping people was so important why did he give it up so early? He is in his 40s ffs. And for what? Youtube fame! :rofl: He literally sits there with a FUCKING fan everyday of his life, making dolphin noises as he talks about the drama of more relevant people than him. Tell me, what good man with the ability to actually help people struggling gives it all up to be a YT drama queen? :roll:

If you want to praise him, go to his echo chamber, I mean comment section. This isn't the place for you because we all see through his bullshit and you aren't changing any minds here.
I'm sorry, the dolphin noises comment made me cry laughing. Just had to speak up on that.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

What's the deal with the dolphin noises anyway? Like is there some kind of inside joke as to why it's supposed to be funny? Whenever he does it I'm just like

AMay4K
Debater
Debater

Post by AMay4K »

dew wrote:
fifibear wrote:
dew wrote:I think the fact that Peter believes putting the dog down was worse than taking his mother off of life support speaks volumes. The dog was an extension of Peter and served as his symbolic "recovery dog," so it was more important than anyone or anything else.

This man is a pure narcissist.

He's magnifying it to make GG look like the bad guy. Like how you can you pick on about this? This was his WORST day of his life. WORSE than losing mommy.
I do remember that he said the same thing months ago in one of his other videos, so I think he somehow really believes it.

Honestly I feel differently about the dog than most people here seem to if the dog was truly as aggressive, vicious, and untrainable as Peter said (but who knows the truth coming from him). I think it's really unhealthy and bizarre to hamper close relationships and shut down your life over a dog, which Peter claims that he did for 11 years--so I guess I'm criticizing him for the opposite reason that other people here are.
He did not shut down his life for the dog. If you listen to his vlogs and keep up with the timeline he gives, he was doing many things during the time this dog was supposedly sick. He was flying to Denver on the rich lady dime every 3 weeks for 1 week. He was going out to bars, like where he saw Alex. He was dating Alex. There's more he was doing and I have it written down but I'm not home. So all that bs of shutting down his life for the dog was a lie.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

facepainter wrote:What's the deal with the dolphin noises anyway? Like is there some kind of inside joke as to why it's supposed to be funny? Whenever he does it I'm just like

:D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tu:

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

Jesters Trix wrote:

In his latest Peterisms video about coming out, he says the Cafe Patachou is one of his favorite places yet he’d eat there every day IF they gave him free food for a year. Clearly not enough of a favorite that he’d eat there every day spending his own money.

And did you all catch that in his vlog he talked about those gummy bear things being fine for vegans to eat? Strange, since that’s something GG brought up a thread or two ago. It hasn’t been mentioned in the comments section of his videos lately.
I think it's hysterical that lately he keeps referencing GG and how he most def doesn't read here. LIES. his "friend" reads this site for him. Oh really? Well bitch SPEAK UP don't hide in the corner. I can't stand that. I mean just own it and man or woman up so we can talk. i mean if what is being said on here is so incorrect, then why not say something. If I were the subject of debate on this board to the extent Preacher is, I would most def come in here and open the lines of communication. Why not?
Anyhoo... on his April 7th vlog someone asked him about what his limit is in terms of asking questions when they hear something contradictory or some such thing. It was respectfully asked, and do you think he even bothered to answer? Nope. I mean who are you dude the fucking Pope? Too good to answer someone asking a legit question? instead some of his dogpack answered and one chick (I REALLY wish I could find the reply now) says "If you pose it to him like 'I love you peter but I'm concerned...' " I almost fell the fuck out of my chair. Are these people for real?? I love you Peter? I mean he is a 45 y.o. man, does someone really need to coddle the shit out of him like that? Stop it. Talk about some enabling behavior, my god.

^THIS. PREACH!! hahahhahahaaa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :respekt:

the weasel
Learner
Learner

Post by the weasel »

Jesters Trix wrote:

:rofl: Maybe the next thread’s title should start off with “We love you Peter, but...”

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

yadayadayeah wrote:

:respekt: :rofl: :rofl: :D :nana:
Last edited by Chicken Leg on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

the weasel wrote:
Jesters Trix wrote:

:rofl: Maybe the next thread’s title should start off with “We love you Peter, but...”
omg yaaasss :rofl: :rofl: :tu: then again I don't want his "friend" reporting to him that we said he love him. Cannot enable him any more than he already is :roll: :roll:

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Ok new thread name suggestions:

Peter Everyone is Problematic But ME Monn

that's mine. Others?

the weasel
Learner
Learner

Post by the weasel »

“Peter, we love you, but you’re less teachable than your dogs Monn”

Too harsh?

“Peter The Tea isn’t Here For you Monn”

“Hello Peter Monn’s ‘dear friend’”

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

AMay4K wrote:
dew wrote:
fifibear wrote:
dew wrote:I think the fact that Peter believes putting the dog down was worse than taking his mother off of life support speaks volumes. The dog was an extension of Peter and served as his symbolic "recovery dog," so it was more important than anyone or anything else.

This man is a pure narcissist.

He's magnifying it to make GG look like the bad guy. Like how you can you pick on about this? This was his WORST day of his life. WORSE than losing mommy.
I do remember that he said the same thing months ago in one of his other videos, so I think he somehow really believes it.

Honestly I feel differently about the dog than most people here seem to if the dog was truly as aggressive, vicious, and untrainable as Peter said (but who knows the truth coming from him). I think it's really unhealthy and bizarre to hamper close relationships and shut down your life over a dog, which Peter claims that he did for 11 years--so I guess I'm criticizing him for the opposite reason that other people here are.
He did not shut down his life for the dog. If you listen to his vlogs and keep up with the timeline he gives, he was doing many things during the time this dog was supposedly sick. He was flying to Denver on the rich lady dime every 3 weeks for 1 week. He was going out to bars, like where he saw Alex. He was dating Alex. There's more he was doing and I have it written down but I'm not home. So all that bs of shutting down his life for the dog was a lie.
A lie? From Peter? No way. :roll:

I do wonder if his mom really didn't visit his apartment for over a decade then. And if that's true, why? It makes me wonder how their relationship really was and why Peter decided to grant her sainthood.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Is the medication Peter takes Gabapentin? Because a good friend of mine is starting treatment for alcoholism and went to a psychiatrist yesterday and she was prescribed Gabapentin and Acamprosate. The gabapentin is also an epilepsy and neuropathic pain medication and the main reason it was prescribed is because sometimes quitting alcohol cold turkey can cause some people seizures and you might end up with brain damage. Also meant to help with irritability.

I think someone in the last page mentioned that the one he just takes is just a mood stabilizer. Is this the same thing?

Peter has gone out of his way to describe it as “my seizure medication,” “my epilepsy medication,” and “my neuropathic pain medication.” If he was prescribed those meds for the same reason my friend was, he’s picking conditions that don’t apply to him to describe them. :roll:

Do alcoholics typically keep taking them after being sober for years? I wouldn’t be surprised if he hasn’t had a prescription for over a decade.

I remember once in a livestream someone asked him how he can attend strobe light shows at Ultra with his epilepsy and his answer was just like “Oh I’ve never had a problem not getting seizures at light shows for some reason.” Please.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Peter “I Sucked My Thumb As a Teen” “Healthy Dog Killer” Moan

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

facepainter wrote:Is the medication Peter takes Gabapentin? Because a good friend of mine is starting treatment for alcoholism and went to a psychiatrist yesterday and she was prescribed Gabapentin and Acamprosate. The gabapentin is also an epilepsy and neuropathic pain medication and the main reason it was prescribed is because sometimes quitting alcohol cold turkey can cause some people seizures and you might end up with brain damage. Also meant to help with irritability.

I think someone in the last page mentioned that the one he just takes is just a mood stabilizer. Is this the same thing?

Peter has gone out of his way to describe it as “my seizure medication,” “my epilepsy medication,” and “my neuropathic pain medication.” If he was prescribed those meds for the same reason my friend was, he’s picking conditions that don’t apply to him to describe them. :roll:

Do alcoholics typically keep taking them after being sober for years? I wouldn’t be surprised if he hasn’t had a prescription for over a decade.

I remember once in a livestream someone asked him how he can attend strobe light shows at Ultra with his epilepsy and his answer was just like “Oh I’ve never had a problem not getting seizures at light shows for some reason.” Please.

I think Liar Peter claims the name of his medication is Depakote. Which google says can be used for epilepsy OR bipolar disorder and mood disorders. However, everything you said, I agree with 100 percent. Peter picks things that benefit him. Period.
And he will lie and exaggerate to do so.
I remember that comment about the light shows at Ultra. that's one of the reasons I call bullshit on him taking that medicine 'for epilepsy'.
I am still totally astounded that his father who is a practicing surgeon, took the blame for peter running his car into a kitchen years back. it was probably at THAT moment that someone (his father or some other doctor) said that peter needs a mood stabilizer. I can tell by looking at his behavior on his different channels that he DEFINATELY has different personalities on each channel. that's another reason I believe his medication is not for epilepsy.
But remember, peter does everything in life so long as it benefits him. for pity. for money. for any reason really.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

withmylittleeye wrote:Peter “I Sucked My Thumb As a Teen” “Healthy Dog Killer” Moan
:rofl: ^this

Return to “Peter Monn”