Peter "People Aren't Unsubbing, There's Just A Glitch" Monn

aasshhyy
Learner
Learner

Re: Peter "People Aren't Unsubbing, There's Just A Glitch" M

Post by aasshhyy »

ConcreteBlondeFan wrote:
facepainter wrote:Is the medication Peter takes Gabapentin? Because a good friend of mine is starting treatment for alcoholism and went to a psychiatrist yesterday and she was prescribed Gabapentin and Acamprosate. The gabapentin is also an epilepsy and neuropathic pain medication and the main reason it was prescribed is because sometimes quitting alcohol cold turkey can cause some people seizures and you might end up with brain damage. Also meant to help with irritability.

I think someone in the last page mentioned that the one he just takes is just a mood stabilizer. Is this the same thing?

Peter has gone out of his way to describe it as “my seizure medication,” “my epilepsy medication,” and “my neuropathic pain medication.” If he was prescribed those meds for the same reason my friend was, he’s picking conditions that don’t apply to him to describe them. :roll:

Do alcoholics typically keep taking them after being sober for years? I wouldn’t be surprised if he hasn’t had a prescription for over a decade.

I remember once in a livestream someone asked him how he can attend strobe light shows at Ultra with his epilepsy and his answer was just like “Oh I’ve never had a problem not getting seizures at light shows for some reason.” Please.
No, gabapentin, or Neurontin, is different from what he takes. He’s mentioned several times that it’s Depakote, which is an anti-convulsant for seizures, but is an extremely effective mood stabilizer.
Yes, he talks quite a bit about his medication being for his epilepsy, but from my experience an epileptic will be evaluated regularly to see if there are any changes in brain activity. Many people grow out of epilepsy (if they have it as a child) or need changes in medication to keep them seizure-free. He has yet to speak on any testing or if he has had a seizure recently. In the US if you have a seizure, you are not allowed to drive for 6 months. But we know Peter drives the dark streets of Indianapolis every night!

Someone asked me earlier if I knew anything else about the situation with Peter. Yes, I do. I’ve been friendly with him since about 2 years ago and I will just say this-you all are discovering the ‘Real Peter’ that many of us figured out a while ago. He’s a liar, he’s not working for any corporate group doing ‘leadership coaching’, he hated working in treatment, he’s always been entitled and needy. Anyone who gets close to him ends up being sucked dry. That’s why they all end up distancing themselves, it’s all about Peter.
I laughed when Charles Gross said it because he was speaking the truth! The only person who tolerated him is Dustin, and I think Dustin is about to go as well. Martin hadn’t talked to him in DMs for 3 whole weeks and you see how pissy he was. But if he was such a friend, why wouldn’t his fingers work to DM Martin??? Check up on his Thailand friend???

The whole thing JK said was true about him manipulating creators and keeping the drama going. He did it to many of us, he’s free with unsolicited advice. He acts like he knows more than everyone about how to grow a channel but the only way HE got where he is now is because everyone rallied around him when the pedo accusations were flying.
And go look at his Social Blade, isn’t it interesting how his gig is so stale but he keeps gaining followers? Yeah, it’s because he watches those numbers religiously and buys what he needs to keep it growing. Oh, and apparently he was ‘asking for a friend’ back in December about buying subs/views when his channel was bleeding. When the numbers grew again he was all giddy, but as they began falling as they will when the scandal ends and people get sick of the same schtick after a while they begin falling again.
His views are where they are when his subs were in the 30-40k. You can see for yourself.

Truthfully I don’t wish him any harm, I’m just saying that the Peter you see all joking, flipping fans, being full of giggles is not the real him. Call it an act, lying or whatever, it’s not genuine. He’s really good at deflecting too, so he’s going to say that anyone calling him a liar is only doing so because THEY are liars. But FACTS ARE FACTS!
And that’s the ‘matter of the truth’ :roll:
Thanks for all this great info! Join us on the new peter thread!: viewtopic.php?f=569&t=33640

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by WomanDown77 »

Griffin bless his pup soul is now more famous than Peter.
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by WomanDown77 »

facepainter wrote:What's the deal with the dolphin noises anyway? Like is there some kind of inside joke as to why it's supposed to be funny? Whenever he does it I'm just like

It's his spirit animal . :rofl:
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Can a mod lock this thread please.

Return to “Peter Monn”