Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lord of the Feet - Adobe Hobbit - Part 5

Post by tacobae »

Now I want to HOW she is going to hide her fat JEWISH wedding from us :rofl:

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

And some more romance novel cover-pictures :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by ludirudi »

Honestly, I don't think she will hide it. The fact that she showed her dad in her engagement video shows she isn't hiding even that anymore (for a long time she never showed him in videos because he is Rick Sopher and probably didn't want it known that she is a billionaire's daughter).

Post by Guest »

Forget relateable....this will be a show to watch. The real McCoy and not the cash fantasy that is the Millen-Gordons

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

I know the overly staged couple pics are what gets likes, but I'd like to see something more natural and real from her, I like her & Rob together, hope the best for them

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

Okay that engagement video was so cute. Amelia crying after the first date? God I havent felt that way about anyone EVER! I love that Rob brought the families together and seeing her dad for the first time was interesting. Actually was not aware she was a BILLIONAIRES daughter. Its weird, for some reason she doesn't come off that rich? I mean god, Lydia is more put together then her and shes not even close to that wealthy lol.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

littleraskle wrote:Okay that engagement video was so cute. Amelia crying after the first date? God I havent felt that way about anyone EVER! I love that Rob brought the families together and seeing her dad for the first time was interesting. Actually was not aware she was a BILLIONAIRES daughter. Its weird, for some reason she doesn't come off that rich? I mean god, Lydia is more put together then her and shes not even close to that wealthy lol.
Lydia put together? :lol:

ImageImage

And I find it very strange when someone cries after meeting a man for the first time. It seems overly sentimental and fake to me :?.

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by CofeeNgossip »

Iris1969 wrote:
starlight7 wrote:This whole soppy vibe going on with them, I really don't get it.

Her dad's speech was basically "you found someone adequate before we had to arrange something." :rofl: Fucking romantic.
That’s way I think she so OTT happy. I think se felt that she was becoming a burden on the family, being an old spinster at 26 :o.
This hits the nail on the head, these above would be the reasons why she cried after the first date, why she is overly excited, why her mother is over the moon as well.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

CofeeNgossip wrote:
Iris1969 wrote:
starlight7 wrote:This whole soppy vibe going on with them, I really don't get it.

Her dad's speech was basically "you found someone adequate before we had to arrange something." :rofl: Fucking romantic.
That’s why I think she so OTT happy. I think se felt that she was becoming a burden on the family, being an old spinster at 26 :o.
This hits the nail on the head, these above would be the reasons why she cried after the first date, why she is overly excited, why her mother is over the moon as well.
Yep, it sounds completely absurd to most people, but I think her family is a lot more traditional (maybe because they are Jewish and/or Middle Eastern?) than people think.

And I think her father (who seems very domineering to me) plays a huge part in it. She wants to please him and get his approval above anything else.

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

Iris1969 wrote:
littleraskle wrote:Okay that engagement video was so cute. Amelia crying after the first date? God I havent felt that way about anyone EVER! I love that Rob brought the families together and seeing her dad for the first time was interesting. Actually was not aware she was a BILLIONAIRES daughter. Its weird, for some reason she doesn't come off that rich? I mean god, Lydia is more put together then her and shes not even close to that wealthy lol.

And I find it very strange when someone cries after meeting a man for the first time. It seems overly sentimental and fake to me :?.
Uh people post try ons on instagram all the time, you can be put together and have casual/off days. In general Amelia has no style/fashion sense at all. If I saw these two collages below I would assume Lydia was the billionaires daughter lol

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

littleraskle wrote:
Iris1969 wrote:

Uh people post try ons on instagram all the time, you can be put together and have casual/off days. In general Amelia has no style/fashion sense at all. If I saw these two collages below I would assume Lydia was the billionaires daughter lol

That wasn’t a try on for fun. Lydia used to be a stripper in Ibiza and she is still as Chavy as can be. She is just a wannabe nouveau riche.

Lydia before she became “lux”:

[MORE] Image
Image tax ad spon
[IMG]https://
uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180123/5ec27b0edf36bdd96533ad8286970542.jpg[/IMG]

(Sorry there are a lot more puctures than I thought)

starlight7
Informer
Informer

Post by starlight7 »

CofeeNgossip wrote:
Iris1969 wrote:

That’s way I think she so OTT happy. I think se felt that she was becoming a burden on the family, being an old spinster at 26 :o.
I think they knew a lot about the other and their families before meeting, she knew he's that "family approved" guy and was obviously interested. She cried because she knew where it was headed.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The Lord of the Feet - Adobe Hobbit - Part 5

Post by PowderGirl »

Chichibangbang wrote:Now truly the Lord of the ring :love2:
Since it’s time for a new thread, how about:
The Lord of the ring - Adobe hobbit’s big fat wedding?

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

starlight7 wrote:
CofeeNgossip wrote:
Iris1969 wrote:

I think they knew a lot about the other and their families before meeting, she knew he's that "family approved" guy and was obviously interested. She cried because she knew where it was headed.
After the first time they met? :?

I would run if I was Rob. Way too much pressure.

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

SHOCKER peoples style change and evolve when they get more $ lol. Either way I'm talking about RIGHT NOW and Lydia looks better then her despite not being as wealthy.

Also, Rob seems to be all for this. He seems like a good guy who wanted to settle down. Anyone know anything about his family? His apartment was very nice makes me think he has his own $$

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

littleraskle wrote:SHOCKER peoples style change and evolve when they get more $ lol. Either way I'm talking about RIGHT NOW and Lydia looks better then her despite not being as wealthy.
I think you’re missing the point I was making. She used to be cheap looking and now that she has money she still has no style of her own, she just copies other British bloggers and she misses the mark all the time, because she’s still very Chavy.

Her style isn’t weathy looking because truely classy weathy people don’t flash their wealth all the time like Lydia does with all her designer stuff and 3 expensive cars she doesn’t need.

But this isn’t her thread, so maybe we can discuss this better in Lydia’s own thread.

And I agree with you that Amelia, despite her wealth, looks ultra cheap.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I don't have the stomach to watch the dinner video but when I saw the thumbnail on YT recommended videos I legit groaned.. reading the last two pages about it make me :rofl: :rofl: these people are so full of shit, don't be fooled by their cash.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

I think she'll have two weddings... one Jewish/family/upper crust friends, the other YouTube appropriate

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

I just hope her wedding dress isn't a deep plunge & lace & off shoulder number :rofl:

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

For those asking:

Robert Aaron Espir
FB- https://www.facebook.com/respir1

His close family seem to live in the UK and Switzerland

Family tree very similar to Amelia's- http://www.farhi.org/wc128/wc128_282.htm

Works in finance and so does his father, James Jonathan Espir.
Has competed in the Olympics https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Espir

His maternal grandfather Wing commander Edward "Teddy" Smouha OBE
http://www.farhi.org/wc127/wc127_478.htm

Also competed in the Olympics https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Smouha

Return to “Amelia Liana”