Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Extra(Boring)SunbeamsJess part 3

Post by beanpie »

_iva19_ wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:37 am
kingkaty wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:39 am
Is it just me, or it does it look like she's had her lips done? They look swollen and don't seem to really shape her face as well anymore, the last couple of posts up close I noticed. :/ but she likes to fit in and be on trend so i wouldn't be surprised if she has had them done.
I don't know, I used to think so too but today she posted on her Instagram stories and her lips look exactly the same as before.
No she hasn't got her lips done. Maybe she over lined them, but Jess doesn't seem like the fake-follow the trend type to get her lips done.

beanpie
Learner
Learner

Post by beanpie »

Mucha wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:22 am
Oh look, another haul! God what has happened to this girl Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know I'm so bored of her hauls now. I prefer her vlogs much more, but she always includes some fast fashion haul in them, so it does downgrade them a little bit. I know it's her job to be fashionable, but the amount she buys is very... off-putting.

Her past 3 videos have all been her buying things. I don't find it interesting anymore.
I would have found it more interesting if she included things of what she did on her trip to Memphis. All we got was her buying more things. Geez. No scenery, restaurants she went to, attractions. All we got was her in her car and her in vintage shops, and then her showing us stuff she brought. Wow Jess so boring. She needs to step up her game, and stop getting more ugly tattoos.

Her arm looks hideous now. She should have stopped at the roses. I wasn't even a huge fan of them after she added the eye and apple. It looked messy? I also wish she would either remove the septum piecing or the other nose piecing. One or the other. Two nose piercings is OTT. Everyone is right she is lazy. One whole month went by without her uploading a video. We all know what she was doing PT sessions, ramen, watch TV and read. She could have made another vlog of that lol. At least update your youtube channel.

Maybe it's because she's well off she doesn't have to hustle. It's also her Mum's fault partially for overindulging her for not doing much. Her mum didn't seem to install her strong work ethic in her, which is a shame. I don't know what happened. We all could see from her uni vlogs that she was capable. She did vlogs everyday and uni work!

beanpie
Learner
Learner

Post by beanpie »

peasoup wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:50 pm
What is with her obsession with big hats...
Fair enough if you live in a hot climate, but my girl lives in the UK.
We all know that British weather isn't the tropics.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Lamour88 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:23 am
kingkaty wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:39 am
Is it just me, or it does it look like she's had her lips done? They look swollen and don't seem to really shape her face as well anymore, the last couple of posts up close I noticed. :/ but she likes to fit in and be on trend so i wouldn't be surprised if she has had them done.
Right now you can just assume that pretty much any YTer has done their lips and already their first round of botox... even the ones you'd think would never. I can maybe think of like 1 or 2 who still have their old lips.
I would have been sceptical once but since rose and Rosie made a video about getting Botox I completely agree. That’s so not their brand - though ‘honesty’ is, and if they did it... I can’t remember it they got it for free but i think they did, it’s just ridiculous the amount of things influencers are “gifted” - that they don’t even have to promote if they don’t want because they aren’t paid. BUT ITS STILL SOMETHING EXPENSIVE FOR FREE.

Post by Guest »

Have you seen the Instagram account @whatissunbeamsjesswearing ? The account finds everything she posts herself wearing and lists the price. Blown away how expensive some of her clothes are.

She posted a pic from St. Lucia wearing mustard silk pajamas with cranes on them (which I quite liked) -- the PJs were £400+. Wow!
Last edited by Guest on Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Woah. Potentially gifted but that’s still existing in a cloud of insane privilege. And I don’t think anyone here would put it past her to spend that much on pyjamas which says it all really.

Post by Guest »

I'm hoping that her moving house will reignite my interest in her that I used to have. I have to admit I'm very interested in how she decorates her own place.

elsa_1993
Informer
Informer

Post by elsa_1993 »

greed-futures wrote: Have you seen the Instagram account @whatissunbeamsjesswearing ? The account finds everything she posts herself wearing and lists the price. Blown away how expensive some of her clothes are.

She posted a pic from St. Lucia wearing mustard silk pajamas with cranes on them (which I quite liked) -- the PJs were £400+. Wow!
This is a good find. Wow she is incredibly rich. I've always known it, but just seeing the amount she spends on clothes shoes books bags whatever else is truly sickening.

Wow.

Post by Guest »

Her hair looks so much better in her new video, even if it does still need a wash. It’s progress 👏🏼

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Haven't watched her videos in a while, but decided to watch her ''February to April books'' video, and it's probably just me but she looks so different from what I remember! She looks a lot more.. I don't know, bloated and puffy? I like her eye makeup but those overlined lips look ridiculous. I'm not a fan of overdrawn lips anyway, but you can clearly see where her cupid's bow ends and how her lipstick ends at least 3mm above it. Also, she looks completely dead behind the eyes. Didn't make it through the whole video because it was too boring and, frankly, too depressing.

snarkvark
Informer
Informer

Post by snarkvark »

elsa_delete993 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:23 am
greed-futures wrote: Have you seen the Instagram account @whatissunbeamsjesswearing ? The account finds everything she posts herself wearing and lists the price. Blown away how expensive some of her clothes are.

This is a good find. Wow she is incredibly rich. I've always known it, but just seeing the amount she spends on clothes shoes books bags whatever else is truly sickening.

Wow.
and I remember a couple of years ago (in response to a viewer who asked) she said she "couldn't afford" to go vegan :roll:

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

Am I the only one who thinks that she does these little half-assed random vlog segments in her videos in order to shelter herself from criticism about how she only does ads and sponsored videos?

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

_iva19_ wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 7:34 am
Am I the only one who thinks that she does these little half-assed random vlog segments in her videos in order to shelter herself from criticism about how she only does ads and sponsored videos?
My impression is that she does it because she doesn't put in enough effort for multiple videos and she's trying to get everything done at once (though it certainly serves double-duty in making the whole thing not JUST a blatant ad). She knows people love her vlogs, but nowadays can only seem to churn out sponsored content right before a deadline (nothing for a while and then suddenly several halfassed videos in rapid succession?). She slips in the vlog parts because she never remembers to vlog enough footage for a video alone.

Maybe I'm overstating how halfassed her recent content has been, but in that haul she was just apologizing for EVERYTHING. Sorry for the noise, there's stuff going on in the house; sorry for the wrinkled clothes, I just had to pull them out of a pile or whatever; (sorry for my hair in this 90s claw clip, I forgot I needed to film a video today???). I got the feeling she had put off making the high-quality content she always dreams of making and then been forced to rush it to make a deadline. It's kind of sad to see that in comparison to how enthusiastic she used to be about taking multiple days to film lookbooks at locations she was excited about. Even at the beginning of this year she was so stoked on creating content in her free time. Can buying a house really be taking that much of your time when you're just in the "waiting to hear back" phase?

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

She really seems straight up lost. She spent all that time in school and now she’s doing nothing with her life. I’d honestly be so annoyed if I was Zach and came home after a long day of work to my stay at home girlfriend who does nothing all day except read a bit and get her nails done.

sleepyhead19
Talker
Talker

Post by sleepyhead19 »

I haven’t watched her videos in a while, but I gave the newest vlog a go. The ad part I skipped right over, since I didn’t really care about it, but something she said in the end annoyed me. She refers to her day as a home work day, while she has literally done... nothing???

bad_wolf
Informer
Informer

Post by bad_wolf »

oof her skin looked rough even THROUGH her make up in her recent vlog. guess her 3000 pound facials she was shilling didn't last very long huh :/
Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 8.01.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 8.01.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 8.02.07 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mandok
Learner
Learner

Post by mandok »

So i wanted to point out a few things
1)i believe that the ONLY reason that she has put out a few more videos in the last few weeks is in order to remain relevant and keep getting sponshorships. It is clear to me that she does not enjoy filming anything anymore and she always looks so bored and drained!!!
2)the stuff she buys and the amount of money that she spends is just sickening! And this comes from a girl who loves shopping!
3)In her latest vlog she does literally NOTHING ALL DAY yet she is under the impression that she's working??? What?
4)Her views in the last 7-8 months has gone from 100+ K to 50K maximum!!! And that is perfectly logical if one considers her boring content and lack of work ethic.
5)According to her socialblade in the last several weeks she keeps losing subscribers every single day, BUT in the last 4 days she gained more than 2.000 subscribers!!!! This seems very weird to me as she has done nothing... i mean she hasn't made a cool collab or a super intresting video/ challenge etc. Maybe she has noticed her diminishing numbers and she desided to buy subscribers???? Seeing how money hungry she is and how lacking in work ethic/commitment, i wouldn't put it past her to do it.... just a wild theory i guess, but it just looked super odd to me that after months of losing subscribers, all of a sudden she gained so many in 4 days!!!!

Post by Guest »

mandok wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:10 am
1)i believe that the ONLY reason that she has put out a few more videos in the last few weeks is in order to remain relevant and keep getting sponshorships. It is clear to me that she does not enjoy filming anything anymore and she always looks so bored and drained!!!
2)the stuff she buys and the amount of money that she spends is just sickening! And this comes from a girl who loves shopping!
3)In her latest vlog she does literally NOTHING ALL DAY yet she is under the impression that she's working??? What?
4)Her views in the last 7-8 months has gone from 100+ K to 50K maximum!!! And that is perfectly logical if one considers her boring content and lack of work ethic.
5)According to her socialblade in the last several weeks she keeps losing subscribers every single day, BUT in the last 4 days she gained more than 2.000 subscribers!!!! This seems very weird to me as she has done nothing... i mean she hasn't made a cool collab or a super intresting video/ challenge etc. Maybe she has noticed her diminishing numbers and she desided to buy subscribers???? Seeing how money hungry she is and how lacking in work ethic/commitment, i wouldn't put it past her to do it.... just a wild theory i guess, but it just looked super odd to me that after months of losing subscribers, all of a sudden she gained so many in 4 days!!!!
She was mentioned by both Zoella and Hello October on instagram so that might account for the increase in subscribers.

mandok
Learner
Learner

Post by mandok »

toperella wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:50 am
mandok wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:10 am
She was mentioned by both Zoella and Hello October on instagram so that might account for the increase in subscribers.
Thank you for telling me that! Which post(s) was that?

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

So do we think she got paid one fee for the YouTube and Instagram bare minerals ad or does she charge separately?

Also, that Instagram page that calculates her outfits... yikes. Thousands of pounds per outfit and still able to buy a house, must be nice! I know a lot of people still miss her birthday/Christmas hauls but to me it makes perfect sense for her to not carry on with them. I noticed with each year the presents from her mum were getting more and more expensive, maybe it was her mum who asked her to stop them or perhaps she was embarrassed to be receiving upwards of £10,000. Just to add, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her mother spending her hard earned money on her children but it’s difficult to make a video showcasing that kind of extravagance without it coming off some type of way.

Return to “sunbeamsjess”