Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsBadFakeTan / Cakey Face Holmes - Part 8

Post by PettyIsMyForte_ »

bohobirdy wrote:
kettlebelle wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:Her baby registry at Target is up and public:

tgt.gifts/f33705a06b724203b604b2b1c5d3fb0c

Also if she asks for expensive gifts, I doubt she will receive them. Despite all the people at her wedding, aka Frankenstein’s friends, they didn’t get a bunch of gifts. And no offense to them, but her sister, mom and those two country girls she had as bridesmaids don’t look like they shop at Saks. I doubt she even has a shower.
Is it normal to create a registry before finding out the gender? I’m not a mom so i don’t know. I mean assuming they’re going to find out the gender, which i assume they will.

edited to add: I’m surprised she actually registered at target and didn’t try to give her baby some Chanel or Louis Vuitton registry :rofl:

ten bucks says Chanel and Louis Vuitton are the baby names they picked :rofl:
More like Miller and Bud Light Image

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

I haven't really been watching her vlogs for that long, maybe a couple of years, but this the first time I've seen her mom in any of her vlogs or even a pic of her mom. It seems like maybe she's not that close to her family? I can't imagine lying to my mom if she asked me if I was pregnant, just seems like something you would only do if you aren't that close to your mom.

chewymolasses
Debater
Debater

Post by chewymolasses »

Has she had ass implants???
She says she is only two months, but to me she looks further along..maybe it's the oversized sweater?

Post by Guest »

chewymolasses wrote:Has she had ass implants???
She says she is only two months, but to me she looks further along..maybe it's the oversized sweater?
She looks so big. She’s also very swollen.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

sisinikkole wrote:there's a frame in the newest vlog that says "December 24rd 2018" is this girl really that dumb?
you know it... this is why she's hiring out for a video editor.

you know, i'd be down to apply for that position... 8-)
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

TeddySerious wrote:She def grew up poor.

It’s sad how much she feels she needs to prove on social media.
you know, i've learned in life that it's not about the money at all... yes, money can make TONS of things easier. But it'll never ultimately bring in happiness.

she was loved and treated well, but it's a shame she is so materialistic and now all about keeping up with the other beautuber joneses.... you can't take any of that shit with you when you die.. and death is the only guarantee that life has to offer.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

tjh6daf3
Talker
Talker

Post by tjh6daf3 »

TeddySerious wrote:She’s really getting every penny she can out of this. Now “telling our families we are pregnant.” I don’t care what anyone says; this bitch has a dying beauty channel and she needed the content. Everyone is jumping on the family vlog train now that beauty content is over. She is a horrible piece of trash.

Surprising to see her real dad in the video. She said years ago he wasn’t in her life at all and never had been.

Exactly. Her channel was gaining less than 70 subscribers a day. Now since the announcement it’s up to a couple thousand a day... I don’t think it’ll last long though. People will either get bored with her or she’ll get so much hate she’ll back off like she did with her wedding planning vlogs lol. She’ll totally milk this baby for all she can though. Poor kid will just be another accessory forced to spend its childhood posing for Instagram pictures from birth.

Kitty10114
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty10114 »

It really creeps me out how these people have a baby for their careers. I never felt the chemistry between these two. It almost seems like an arranged marriage. I just see them as two people from a similar background who got together and felt like that was it.

Post by Guest »

New thread idea time!!

ItsBabyFrankie/Greedy Hoarder Holmes

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Blockhead and bl0ndie are Having a Bimbo Baby

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

I imagine it was heard to keep a straight face during her big reveals. She looked so obviously pregnant in her shots.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”