Evettexo

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Evettexo

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

V O L U M E wrote:I think she lied about him talking because of jenny69. A lot of people say Jenny’s son has a delayed speech impairment and that’s why she rarely shows him. Blanca doesn’t want people saying her son might have speech issues too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s nothing to be embarrassed about though it’s not uncommon either. If anything it’d make them more relatable. All kids are different. But the fact that evette lies is just wrong! It would be believable if he knows that many words around 16-18 months but 11 months? Come on now!

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

Post by Nohatejussfaccts »

Lalalola5 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:50 pm
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
ggg wrote:YOUTUBE BITCHES BE LIKE:

mark my words this will be evette with camila

It sucks that she did all that and she didn’t deliver that day.

She had a long labor cause she didn’t walk at all all she did w max and this one is be lazy laying down all day she needs to do some exercises and walking to have a faster labor maybe this time around she’ll have her in laws their she just had her friends and sister.
is this blanca?

Post by Guest »

Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
Lalalola5 wrote:
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:

She had a long labor cause she didn’t walk at all all she did w max and this one is be lazy laying down all day she needs to do some exercises and walking to have a faster labor maybe this time around she’ll have her in laws their she just had her friends and sister.
is this blanca?
No this is Britteny Kay lol

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by V O L U M E »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
V O L U M E wrote:I think she lied about him talking because of jenny69. A lot of people say Jenny’s son has a delayed speech impairment and that’s why she rarely shows him. Blanca doesn’t want people saying her son might have speech issues too.

It’s nothing to be embarrassed about though it’s not uncommon either. If anything it’d make them more relatable. All kids are different. But the fact that evette lies is just wrong! It would be believable if he knows that many words around 16-18 months but 11 months? Come on now!

Exactly. Kids learn at a different pace. I don’t believe he knows all those words especially with a mom like Blanca. She will entertain her fans and try on her fashion nova outfits before she reads max a book. A lot of YouTube kids have speech issues but don’t say anything about it. Elle from ace family can barely talk.

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

V O L U M E wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:25 pm
I think she lied about him talking because of jenny69. A lot of people say Jenny’s son has a delayed speech impairment and that’s why she rarely shows him. Blanca doesn’t want people saying her son might have speech issues too.

Blanca should not lie about her son's milestones or achievements. He is still little and she still doesn't know if there is any delay or if there will be. I remember Ulysses saying something about kids that act up in public and I just thought to myself " wait until he can walk and gets older" they have a mind of their own 😂

Post by Guest »

evette: I’ve been teaching max words and he can now say ball, pink, red and blue I’m such a proud mom. Lol

people who live with evette:

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

Post by Nohatejussfaccts »

Kailu2 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:05 pm
Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
Lalalola5 wrote:
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:

is this blanca?

Lol how wierd I just saw this on the shaderoom on Ig and i was like wtf ...Ive seen this photo .

Post by Guest »

Kailu2 wrote:
Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
Lalalola5 wrote:
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:

is this blanca?

My grandma use to say tienen que caminar o se les va pegar el chamaco 😂 meaning they had to walk so the baby would move when its time for them to come out it'd be easier...🤷‍♀️ I've never had kids so I don't know what it feels like😏. But yeah even Blanca I don't see her taking or hear her taking walks other than to go take a shit or dam she hasn't even been to target in a long time 😬. That's one thing Yasmin does, she takes walks with her mom & Valentin 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️(forces him to, I don't see him volunteering🚶‍♂️🤺😂) and she still has her trainer to do exercises 🏋️‍♀️.

I'm thinking that Max gets sick because she never brings him out of that house other than to go to her moms or umm yeah I think that's it. Did anyone notice on the baby shower when they had Sebastian on the floor playing with the rocks, Miguel was walking him and Max pulled himself and he didn't let him play with him. Seems to me they don't want him to get dirty. Kids need to be around all types of enviornment so they can get used to it (in my non motherly opinion👩‍🏫). Maybe that's why she doesn't let him feed himself so he won't get dirty.

Never have we seen her sit with max or play with him and try to make him sound off simple words to him. She's always ignoring him saying he's needy and right away she sticks that dam pacifier in his mouth. She said her channel is Life w/EvetteXo so include your interaction with your child not only your HOE ACTIVITIES.

When she came out saying that Maxito was at I believe saying 11 words (correct me if I'm wrong) was when she had nothing to talk about and everyone was hyped over at Yasmins I believe. Well we'll see if there's any improvement on little Max's speech/vocabulary and walking since Daddy of the year will be home now. Instead of walking Louie the dog he should focus on walking with his son. About his forehead I think he gets it from Ulyses, but notice when he turns he does have an odd shaped head, hopefully it'll go away 😳😬🤷‍♀️sorry Max it's not your fault. We'll also see what Camila will look like since her mommas face is all botched up.

Post by Guest »

ggg wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:41 pm
evette: I’ve been teaching max words and he can now say ball, pink, red and blue I’m such a proud mom. Lol

people who live with evette:

I give this 1M 👍. Ivettes expression is fkn ICONIC, like saying why you stay lying through those duck lips & once crooked teef of yours 🤣🤣 this has me cracking up.

Someone should make a meme and make it viral, imagine how pissed off she would be buahahahaha🧙‍♀️. She would bust a James Charles bring it down immediately or else I'll have my lawyers take care of this😀

Post by Guest »

Screenshot_20190619-155022_Twitter.jpg
She just wants to be relevant, she only stays eating pizza & sopita. Ivette with her I don't eat textured stuff...I want to know if she'll say no to 🍆, now that's texture 🤣🤣. Singing like Angelitosss "I said put it in my mouth, in my muthafkn mouth" (btw how many of you follow him? Go follow @angelitosss) Sorry I just had to put that in there 🙊.

Aww she feels left out now...No Ivette your a third wheel now, you can not join.
Screenshot_20190619-155022_Twitter.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

Ra_59dena wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:24 pm
Kailu2 wrote:
Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
Lalalola5 wrote:
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:

is this blanca?

My grandma use to say tienen que caminar o se les va pegar el chamaco 😂 meaning they had to walk so the baby would move when its time for them to come out it'd be easier...🤷‍♀️ I've never had kids so I don't know what it feels like😏. But yeah even Blanca I don't see her taking or hear her taking walks other than to go take a shit or dam she hasn't even been to target in a long time 😬. That's one thing Yasmin does, she takes walks with her mom & Valentin 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️(forces him to, I don't see him volunteering🚶‍♂️🤺😂) and she still has her trainer to do exercises 🏋️‍♀️.

I'm thinking that Max gets sick because she never brings him out of that house other than to go to her moms or umm yeah I think that's it. Did anyone notice on the baby shower when they had Sebastian on the floor playing with the rocks, Miguel was walking him and Max pulled himself and he didn't let him play with him. Seems to me they don't want him to get dirty. Kids need to be around all types of enviornment so they can get used to it (in my non motherly opinion👩‍🏫). Maybe that's why she doesn't let him feed himself so he won't get dirty.

Never have we seen her sit with max or play with him and try to make him sound off simple words to him. She's always ignoring him saying he's needy and right away she sticks that dam pacifier in his mouth. She said her channel is Life w/EvetteXo so include your interaction with your child not only your HOE ACTIVITIES.

When she came out saying that Maxito was at I believe saying 11 words (correct me if I'm wrong) was when she had nothing to talk about and everyone was hyped over at Yasmins I believe. Well we'll see if there's any improvement on little Max's speech/vocabulary and walking since Daddy of the year will be home now. Instead of walking Louie the dog he should focus on walking with his son. About his forehead I think he gets it from Ulyses, but notice when he turns he does have an odd shaped head, hopefully it'll go away 😳😬🤷‍♀️sorry Max it's not your fault. We'll also see what Camila will look like since her mommas face is all botched up.

I have never seen her go out and give Max a stroller ride or even take him to the park. He needs to explore outside his house. He needs to get dirty and he will get scratches and bruises.

yani91p
Debater
Debater

Post by yani91p »

Now she’s talking crap on Benny on yt Image damn janney the hater. I mean Blanca

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

She with beautyybird about to do a q&a vid with both the guys. Wonder how it’ll be since they both interrupt their husbands when they speak

Lalalola5
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalola5 »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:40 pm
She with beautyybird about to do a q&a vid with both the guys. Wonder how it’ll be since they both interrupt their husbands when they speak

& valentin usually only speaks Spanish and Blanca and Ulysses pretend to not know Spanish. Blanca doesn’t eat birria, menudo or mole wtf didn’t she say she spent her childhood in Michoacán what do they eat over there she probably doesn’t eat beans either 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Blanca needs a mom like beautybirds que la regaña y le dice. O seas pendeja culera 🤣🤣🤣

megustaelchisme
Talker
Talker

Post by megustaelchisme »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:

I swear I get annoyed when I see them together. Evette is using beautyybird for clout. She is desperately trying to get to her 1M this year. Beautyybird is so blind to not see it. By the way, I did my research and beautyybird's house is worth over 1M. If Evette is staying there she is most likely muriendose de la envidia with her "20 min away from stockton" home lol 😂

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:

I don’t get it her and Ulysses were suppose to now be the YouTube worlds power couple, why does she need to do one with them ??? That was fast she already knows they suck and need help. Great now the two of them can say “pegnasssy” together
FC7E9283-69E5-4719-9D1B-8EF9E07C71E1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

megustaelchisme
Talker
Talker

Post by megustaelchisme »

Losangeles24 wrote:
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:

I don’t get it her and Ulysses were suppose to now be the YouTube worlds power couple, why does she need to do one with them ??? That was fast she already knows they suck and need help. Great now the two of them can say “pegnasssy” together
They're desperate for the views and followers lmao

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

megustaelchisme wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:03 pm
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:

I swear I get annoyed when I see them together. Evette is using beautyybird for clout. She is desperately trying to get to her 1M this year. Beautyybird is so blind to not see it. By the way, I did my research and beautyybird's house is worth over 1M. If Evette is staying there she is most likely muriendose de la envidia with her "20 min away from stockton" home lol 😂
Really... I tried searching it and no luck

Post by Guest »

mnunez55 wrote:
Kailu2 wrote:
Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
Lalalola5 wrote:
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:

is this blanca?

Does she have a thread?

I tried searching for one but couldn’t find one, hopefully someone makes one because honestly her and Nate so annoying. Especially Nate always asking on twitter for fans to send them gifts, or linking their baby registry “because fans ask”. They’re always trying so hard to stay relevant, they’re so fake and people can see right through them.

G_52309
Lurker
Lurker

Post by G_52309 »

Losangeles24 wrote:
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:

I wanted to post something on hers and ask her about her naked video ImageImagebut I’m blocked Imagesooo Imagesomeone do it for me. Please

Return to “Evettexo”