Peter Moan Liar Liar Pants get Wider Part 3

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peter Moan Liar Liar Pants get Wider Part 3

Post by WomanDown77 »

withmylittleeye wrote:I figure, have a thread name that’s going to trigger him the house.
YASSSSSSS!!! Trigger him da house. <3 :rofl:
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

Post by Guest »

ImageImage

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:ImageImage
LMAO!

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Living!

And I’m certain Peter Pan Moan Trump brings up the Krookian Pedo Drama because he wants to remind all those pity subs why they subbed to him.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

withmylittleeye wrote:Living!

And I’m certain Peter Pan Moan Trump brings up the Krookian Pedo Drama because he wants to remind all those pity subs why they subbed to him.
Right. The problem is, if he isn't talking about Kuckian there is no reason to watch for those that pity subbed.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

WomanDown77 wrote:

Right. The problem is, if he isn't talking about Kuckian there is no reason to watch for those that pity subbed.
I don’t think he thinks that matters. They pity subbed him, how dare they unsub him!

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

withmylittleeye wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:

I don’t think he thinks that matters. They pity subbed him, how dare they unsub him!
Of course!

People who unsubbed Karina, Kuckoo, and Rich just cause Peter said to should Sub back to them and unsub him. :tu:

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

withmylittleeye wrote:
In his Best Friends Tribute (Peterisms) 8 Feb, Peter says Tonya has been to every life event in his life for the past 21 years. @ 8.21

But in the 7 Feb vlog, my wedding, he says Tonya didn’t go to his wedding. @ 28:43.
Another lie caught!

@ 29:20 says that “every major thing that has happened in my life, Tonya has been out of town for”.

elisabeth
Talker
Talker

Post by elisabeth »

He lies about so many things. Small things. Does he ever tell the truth or does he just make things up as he goes?

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Pathological liar anyone?

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

OMG, his latest vlog.
What entitled twatwaffle can't wait 5 min for a fast food employee making min wage do a change over?! Oh, right, he's never had a REAL job that requires REAL work. I've worked on psych and sub abuse wards; my jobs which are considered more "menial" were much harder. But anyway.
And for the love of DOG everyone and THEIR mother is sick of hearing about yours!!!!
Go to a grief counselor and work it out FFS. You're using her memory for your own gain and THAT is sick, Peter Norman Bates. I have also lost my mum, so if he wants to bitch about "people" ( us) not knowing what it's like he's FOS.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

For real. I am so sick of hearing about his mother.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Especially because he's using her for sympathy and ass pats. What would his sainted mother say about THAT?! He needs a psychic slap upside the head.
And I'm not trying to say grief has a time limit; I think it's raw for a while then it gradually lessens, especially if you work through it in counseling. It's obvious he still has so many issues around her passing and alcohol abuse, why not address that in therapy and get past it?
Oh, yeah, because it's his get out of jail free card. Imagine him getting pulled over?
"But officer, my mother died 10 years ago! Don't ticket me!"
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

MissDelusional wrote:Especially because he's using her for sympathy and ass pats. What would his sainted mother say about THAT?! He needs a psychic slap upside the head.
And I'm not trying to say grief has a time limit; I think it's raw for a while then it gradually lessens, especially if you work through it in counseling. It's obvious he still has so many issues around her passing and alcohol abuse, why not address that in therapy and get past it?
Oh, yeah, because it's his get out of jail free card. Imagine him getting pulled over?
"But officer, my mother died 10 years ago! Don't ticket me!"
I feel like he has such little social and true life experience that he has a very limited amount of topics that are tied to emotions to talk about. You know his mom passing or his drug abuse are probably the most "interesting" or "exciting" things to have happened in his life. I think living in a small town and being handed everything his alcohol and drug abuse and his moms passing are some of the only significant life things of interest and perhaps most relatable for people... Plus something that is just always on his mind.

I don't know if that makes sense... Yes, he listens to books and or reads them, but he doesn't seem well read. He doesn't seem plugged in to what is happening in pop culture, politics, the world in general ... It is like he stays in his own tiny bubble of what has happened to him in his life up to this point and reading books... So he has nothing else that he can talk about with real knowledge. IDK

Plus he just can't get over himself.

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkyPunch »

Peter likes some pity views and pity subs for sure. What does he think how long it takes for people to stop giving a damn about him? If there are some ppl who still care... There are so many lot more entertaining drama channels out there. He is a big baby, he should go to TLC's 'Strange addiction' show, because he is surely addicted to being pitied.
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is there a step in 12 step that talks about emotional sobriety because he talks about that a lot lately.

He says he’s grieved and tries to convince us he doesn’t talk or think about his mother a lot in his day to day life.

Forgive me lord! But I did laugh when he was triggered by people saying all he ever talks about is his mother and he was calling those people disgusting.

Admitted they had a shit relationship and weren’t very nice to each other. So he’s glad he can look back with fondness.

Surely Tonya knows how much he lies right?

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Tonya seems like a (frumpy) asshole. I doubt she watches his videos.

AMay4K
Debater
Debater

Post by AMay4K »

God Tonya really is frumpy! Peter talks about being into fashion and basically talks himself up to be this cool, trendy person. Then look at his best friend. She looks like a grandma toad who could possibly be mama June's cousin. I know my friends and I are very similar in interests and style. People surround themselves with people they are similar to. He and Tonya are perfect for one another. He keeps a frumpy real life best friend just like he keeps a mean, raging red neck online best friend.

In his How I Got Out of Debt video he basically admits to being a spoiled brat who had everything handed to him. He said he had those 8 credit cards and that people think credit cards are free money, meaning he used his 8 credit cards like free money because he didn't want to work for it. Did he even work in college? He says again in the video that his dad paid for his college and treatment. His sponsor freaking told him to be an adult and pay for his own car and Peter got a new sponsor!!!! He let his dad buy him a new car and THEN said "I need to be an adult and don't want our relationship to be about money." Who the hell is he to give advice about money?? He grew up as Richie rich of Indianapolis. He knows nothing! If he got in a bind today his dad would pay for it. Instead of using the money he got from his mom's death on debt or something smart,you know the death he says was such a profound thing, he planned a vegas trip and then had to borrow 300 he never paid back. Who does this guy think he is??????? Im screaming here! Why can't his followers see that he is full of shit!!! They're thanking him in the comments and I'm sitting here like WTF!!!! His dad is a money bank, daddy warbucks! This guy has never struggled, ever! He's never had to adult! Ps- I think planning to spend his mom's death money on a vegas trip is crappy. If he was the profound person he claims, he would have spent it on something in her memory or put it towards the funeral. Oh who am I kidding, he didn't help pay a dime for the funeral but probably expected it to be lavish.

All Tea All Shade
Talker
Talker

Post by All Tea All Shade »

WomanDown77 wrote: I don't know if that makes sense... Yes, he listens to books and or reads them, but he doesn't seem well read. He doesn't seem plugged in to what is happening in pop culture, politics, the world in general ... It is like he stays in his own tiny bubble of what has happened to him in his life up to this point and reading books... So he has nothing else that he can talk about with real knowledge. IDK

Plus he just can't get over himself.
His choice of books is what's the issue. He only reads the mainstream YA novels and while not all are bad, given who Peter is I doubt he can tell which are good. Especially if all he's ever read are YA novels! Plus, even in a best case scenario where he read good YA novels with good themes, he's not going to increase his mental age much. He's reading books made for a young audience and their struggles and made to help them grow, not an old man. Maybe if he read YA books like the boy with the striped pajamas or the breadwinner he'd at least know the world a bit better. Also, if he read Ellen Hopkins he'd know what real addiction and a decent into madness would be like. But then he'd probably just compare her poetry to his

Btw, does anyone think the main reason Peter is so obsessed with him being an alcoholic was because of his mom? Like he desperately wants something in common with her and created the alcoholic thing because of that? I also suspect that Peter's dad put him in rehab even though Peter wasn't that bad just because he was scared Peter would end up like his mom

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I love how he tries to give health advice to us as if an obese man skating quickly towards diabetes while clutching soda, crackers, and pasta in his fat little fingers has any credibility at all.

Return to “Peter Monn”