Peter Moan Liar Liar Pants get Wider Part 3

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peter Moan Liar Liar Pants get Wider Part 3

Post by PinkyPunch »

I don't think he should give advice about anything, aside from how to act like a spoiled brat as a middle-aged man. He wants to act like the Jesus of yt while he can't even get his life together. There is nothing in this world that I hate & despise more than when you only start loving your decesead family member, after they died. And only for gaining others' sympathy and condolences.
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

PinkyPunch wrote:I don't think he should give advice about anything, aside from how to act like a spoiled brat as a middle-aged man. He wants to act like the Jesus of yt while he can't even get his life together. There is nothing in this world that I hate & despise more than when you only start loving your decesead family member, after they died. And only for gaining others' sympathy and condolences.
I think that's exactly what gets me too; my mum was my best friend and I'd never "use" her as a pawn like he does. He says he has few people who knew her and that is hard, yet you have to honor them by being the best person you can be and being grateful for the time you had. Some people never knew their parents, some have horrible parents. Fuck, he talks about gratitude all the time be fucking THANKFUL for having what you did. He has no frigging clue how easy his life has been and I want to smack him in the fat gob.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

AMay4K
Debater
Debater

Post by AMay4K »

He is hinting around for tati to make him the spokesperson for her brand and give him the first affiliate link......is he joking or being like hahaha no but really tho?

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

AMay4K wrote:He is hinting around for tati to make him the spokesperson for her brand and give him the first affiliate link......is he joking or being like hahaha no but really tho?
GURL! He is so thirsty. I can't. Those Youtubers may be nice to him, but they see his thirst and stay far far away from getting any closer.

Could you imagine though if one of them actually asked him to do a collab. He'd lose his shit, go into a dolphin noise fit, and collapse on the floor. Then his ego would be so damn big and he'd become so obsessed with YT all his Real Life relationships like Alex would leave him. Plus we'd never hear the end of him collabing with so and so EVER. That would be his new "Alcoholic" / "Mom" story that he'd keep retelling.
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

Peter just said in his latest Peterisms video how quickly the channel is growing :rofl: :rofl: He's got 11k subs and according to his social blade growth predictions it'd take him 5 years to reach the measly 39k. Yeah, fastest growing channel on YouTube, truly, Pewdiepie is sat in his house right now fuming cause Peter Moan is just growing so quickly he will catch up with him soon and needs to be stopped. Delusional should be Peter's middle name.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

finkzydrate wrote:Peter just said in his latest Peterisms video how quickly the channel is growing :rofl: :rofl: He's got 11k subs and according to his social blade growth predictions it'd take him 5 years to reach the measly 39k. Yeah, fastest growing channel on YouTube, truly, Pewdiepie is sat in his house right now fuming cause Peter Moan is just growing so quickly he will catch up with him soon and needs to be stopped. Delusional should be Peter's middle name.
He lies like fact checking isn't a thing.

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

Live on YouNow again if anyone is interested in the shitshow that is Peter Moan :rofl: :rofl:

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

finkzydrate wrote:Live on YouNow again if anyone is interested in the shitshow that is Peter Moan :rofl: :rofl:
Oh lordy , what is he doing?

https://www.younow.com/petermonn

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

:o :? :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

WomanDown77 wrote::o :? :rofl:
Oh my god, that was so tragic :rofl: :rofl:

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

finkzydrate wrote:
I know!
He just said Alex just got home from his Birthday dinner... And why wasn't Peter there? Why is he on Younow instead of having a Netflix and chill with the birthday boy. Jesus.

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

WomanDown77 wrote:
finkzydrate wrote:
I know!
He just said Alex just got home from his Birthday dinner... And why wasn't Peter there? Why is he on Younow instead of having a Netflix and chill with the birthday boy. Jesus.
Peter prefers hanging around the basement, talking to strangers on the Internet for money instead of having a social life with his husband :rofl: Absolute weirdo. I don't even think I have the patience to watch another one of his boring ass streams. Literally 5 minutes in and he's already begged for a collab and shares of his stream. It's too much of the same bullshit every single time, yawn.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

I hope someone trolls him as I love his inability to hide his true self when he’s live.

Come on “trolls”, where are you?

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

withmylittleeye wrote:I hope someone trolls him as I love his inability to hide his true self when he’s live.

Come on “trolls”, where are you?
Someone should ask him about being in that documentary when he was 41 and it being Russian Propaganda.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

finkzydrate wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:
finkzydrate wrote:
I know!
Peter prefers hanging around the basement, talking to strangers on the Internet for money instead of having a social life with his husband :rofl: Absolute weirdo. I don't even think I have the patience to watch another one of his boring ass streams. Literally 5 minutes in and he's already begged for a collab and shares of his stream. It's too much of the same bullshit every single time, yawn.
Alex probably low key likes it when he decides to go to the basement and leave him alone.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

OMG PETER JUST GOT TRIGGERED with a question about him to comment on Mango and Trisha!

He's like "What do you want me to say... It was boring."
"He was saying Dustin was a social climber then turn around and did a video with Trisha."
I think he wished him luck or something.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

We need a new thread.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

withmylittleeye wrote:Peter Pan Moan Triggered Trump - Mango Tea’s Sloppy Seconds
We should do this title above for next thread.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

WomanDown77 wrote:OMG PETER JUST GOT TRIGGERED with a question about him to comment on Mango and Trisha!

"He was saying Dustin was a social climber then turn around and did a video with Trisha."

LOL so Mango's a social climber, yet Peter stays name-dropping every single big Youtuber who's ever even slightly acknowledged him and begging for collabs. Just because Mango managed to SUCCEED at getting a collab (without having to do the pathetic begging) doesn't make him a bigger social climber. Peter's constant attempts to get big Youtubers' attention on social media, his videos, livestreams, private messages, etc. make him the biggest social climber out of possibly all the drama channels. He just hardly ever successfully gets anyone's attention.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

facepainter wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:OMG PETER JUST GOT TRIGGERED with a question about him to comment on Mango and Trisha!

LOL so Mango's a social climber, yet Peter stays name-dropping every single big Youtuber who's ever even slightly acknowledged him and begging for collabs. Just because Mango managed to SUCCEED at getting a collab (without having to do the pathetic begging) doesn't make him a bigger social climber. Peter's constant attempts to get big Youtubers' attention on social media, his videos, livestreams, private messages, etc. make him the biggest social climber out of possibly all the drama channels. He just hardly ever successfully gets anyone's attention.
Yep, agreed.
Although he's a big social climber FAIL. LOL

He dragged Shane Dawson's boyfriend and his boyfriends sister... He said "He liked Ryland but he's a boring YT'er" and that getting a tat on your lip like Ryland's sister did "People will do anything for views. It's all about acting crazy for views. Why can't YT be something different..." Wah Wah

Return to “Peter Monn”