Markiplier - Part 14

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 14

Post by RenegadeRobin »

I kinda hope, but at the same time dont hope, that this starts drama within the fandom

i still hold the theory of "whenever mark goes to a convention or event, drama begins and hes not on social media to defend himself" :?

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Honestly I swear drama is a vidcon thing, christ. I suppose it's expected though becuase...well, it's vidcon. I've actually got some friendos out there so fingers crossed. :lol:
And with the logan thing...when I inevitably hang myself...I hope logan paul vlogs it. :tu:
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

I really do wish someone would upload the whole video, because this was bugging all of last night. I talked with my brother on it and he even said that's the worst thing you could do in a situation like what Logan did. So lets hope someone uploads the full thing.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:I really do wish someone would upload the whole video, because this was bugging all of last night. I talked with my brother on it and he even said that's the worst thing you could do in a situation like what Logan did. So lets hope someone uploads the full thing.
Yeah we definitely do need the full version with the original question before Mark intervened. Why would anyone defend the actions of Logan Paul? He’s a vile, socialpathic dickbag with no working brain cells, and Mark is an egotistic asshole for saying those things in that video.
:cuted:

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

if anyone cant hear very well like me, here's a write down of it
“-with problems that, dont necessarily exist in their world but do affect them in a different way, and sometimes the pressures like feeling like the world is ending can be compounded by the actual problems that are actually happening.
And so- Like, I dont want to discourage anyone, I dont want to say that youre- Im not saying youre wrong, youre absolutely right.
But for me personally, sometimes uh, i think that trying to make someone laugh at the face of tragedy can sometimes be the (???) that they absolutely need or give them a video where they can feel safe and away from all the people screaming at them about problems.,
And there are a great many problems, but sometimes we can just (???) from this a while. Thats all.”

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

RenegadeRobin wrote:if anyone cant hear very well like me, here's a write down of it
“-with problems that, dont necessarily exist in their world but do affect them in a different way, and sometimes the pressures like feeling like the world is ending can be compounded by the actual problems that are actually happening.
And so- Like, I dont want to discourage anyone, I dont want to say that youre- Im not saying youre wrong, youre absolutely right.
But for me personally, sometimes uh,i think that trying to make someone laugh at the face of tragedy can sometimes be the (???) that they absolutely need or give them a video where they can feel safe and away from all the people screaming at them about problems.,
And there are a great many problems, but sometimes we can just (???) from this a while. Thats all.”
[/quote

]Hence the reason why I don't understand why he would go ahead to defend Logan at all. He said this exact thing on his facebook livestream during his Jan tour. And where the hell does anyone feel safe, by laughing at a tragedy on suicide???? Who tf does that!?

He wasn't "laughing" when Daniel died! :|

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Yeah, the laughing was weird. Awkward jokes, fine. But his reaction was just weird. But I think it'd be best to see the full video before making any final conclusions, especially with stuff like "I'm not saying you're wrong, you're absolutely right." Plus a lot of it was just like "what are you trying to say exactly?" So I'm gonna wait and see if a full video comes out. :tu:
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Here's his Q&A vidcon video from today..MARKIPLIER Q+A LIVE AT VIDCON 2018

Bee95
Learner
Learner

Post by Bee95 »

He wasn't "laughing" when Daniel died! :|
Auch.
Someone should remind him.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A520F folosind Tapatalk

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Ok everybody we’ve gone over the 1000 posts on this thread so it is time to start the next part. If anyone here knows how to do that please help. :respekt:
:cuted:

Bee95
Learner
Learner

Post by Bee95 »

I made a new thread:)

viewtopic.php?p=3149165#p3149165

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A520F folosind Tapatalk

p34chy
Talker
Talker

Post by p34chy »

whiskeybottlefairy wrote:If anyone wants the real tea on Mark's apartment and house just message me and I can spill it all.
I second this lol the specific details are pretty public

Return to “Markiplier”