following

Sun88
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie-Jackson lied,Carlie cried

Post by Sun88 »

On Carlies Instagram post where she talks about Jackson being her soul mate, Jacksons reply is .. well .. definitely not Jackson. You can SO tell that she wrote that.
Are you ready for this?

Jackson: Oh babe. You´re way too nice to me and way too sexy for me! Thanks lover! Love you SUGAR TITS.

WHAT?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Sun88 wrote:On Carlies Instagram post where she talks about Jackson being her soul mate, Jacksons reply is .. well .. definitely not Jackson. You can SO tell that she wrote that.
Are you ready for this?

Jackson: Oh babe. You´re way too nice to me and way too sexy for me! Thanks lover! Love you SUGAR TITS.

WHAT?
They are spending a lot of time on SM during this vacation.

Also, WTF (from that Instagram post): "It wasn’t love at first site or even a fireworks first date (even though he’s so dreamy). In fact we went on our first date and then we didn’t speak for 10 days after that."

And she ended up married to him 9 months later?? Sounds like she wasn't even interested in him - and she doesn't even seem to like him NOW! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

Thoughts while watching the latest vlog:

I know where Jackson has his huge forehead from (Grandma!)
And,
One of Carlies boobs is the size of her head. It doesn´t look good at all. No proportions.

jadzia
Talker
Talker

Post by jadzia »

following

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She's said that exact same thing about their first date several times. I think she said it on their first anniversary, or right after their wedding. The wording is even the same. Did she just copy and paste?

It's just creepy to me how different he is. In the 4th of July vlog from before they were married, they are out on the water with Avia and Emmi and Avia is lip syncing to Taylor Swift, and he is animated and looking like he's having the best time EVER. And now he can't even crack a smile. And all the pretending he loved Disneyland? It's just so weird, like someone flipped a switch. I would be freaked out if my husband changed so fundamentally. He's just such a misanthrope now. Maybe Carlie is flattered that he went to such lengths to woo her, but I find it creepy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

crazymyst322
Learner
Learner

Post by crazymyst322 »

Following

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Either marriage took a toll on him and he’s sick and tired of being around Carlie and her family OR he got pressured into marrying young and losing his virginity and now he totally regrets it. It’s obvious that he doesn’t want more children. I bet their sex life has become a daily chore where they are only having sex to conceive. It’s all about “making babies” and His demeanor and attitude will only become worse over time. A young couple that has only been married for less than two years should be having the time of their life and not worrying so much about $$$ and fighting all the time. They are in different life phases. She’s trying to push out as many kids before her eggs dry up and Jackson still wants to play video games and rebel against his church traditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

lmmomSD wrote:She's said that exact same thing about their first date several times. I think she said it on their first anniversary, or right after their wedding. The wording is even the same. Did she just copy and paste?

It's just creepy to me how different he is. In the 4th of July vlog from before they were married, they are out on the water with Avia and Emmi and Avia is lip syncing to Taylor Swift, and he is animated and looking like he's having the best time EVER. And now he can't even crack a smile. And all the pretending he loved Disneyland? It's just so weird, like someone flipped a switch. I would be freaked out if my husband changed so fundamentally. He's just such a misanthrope now. Maybe Carlie is flattered that he went to such lengths to woo her, but I find it creepy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I think about that too often. If I remember correctly, her and Jackson took out the kids a few times and he was being so fun and the kids loved him. Now he is the total opposite. Even with Cooper he was so different. It is definitely creepy, that's for sure. He put on this fake personality to get Carlie. It's like night and day with him.

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

She tries way too hard to prove to SM they are happily married. I get posting a love post on valentines, birthday .... but she posts these love confessions all the time. It’s so phoney.

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

I also can’t get over how it’s okay for Carlie to post an underboob bikini selfie but when Morgan wore shorts Laurie ripped her to shreds..... like!?

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

I don't know why Carlie is so insecure about her weight, tummy etc. She is gorgeous IMO, wish she would just relax and be herself and quit worrying about what everyone thinks.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Usually people who gloat about their relationship on sm really have the most issues/ fake happiness. There's been studies on this. I know its her "job" but seriously :roll:

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

baseballmama wrote:I also can’t get over how it’s okay for Carlie to post an underboob bikini selfie but when Morgan wore shorts Laurie ripped her to shreds..... like!?
someone should send that pic to trolltard. Or post it under Carlie’s Mormon quote retweets. The next time she critiques the New York Times, we can remind her that she’s the one who needs to get a life and a better swimsuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Sun88 wrote:I know where Jackson has his huge forehead from (Grandma!)
Jackson looks A LOT like his biological dad - even the forehead. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/113 ... o=89736495

I wonder what Jackson's grandparents think about Carlie??

Side note: Not to be mean, but I really don't love it when Cooper vlogs - makes me feel seasick!

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

^ None of the kids can really vlog properly. Whiplash galore!
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Jackson looks A LOT like his biological dad - even the forehead.
Yes! And now poor Elliot has the same gigantic head and forehead. I feel bad that he isn't cuter, you can tell Carlie resents him for it and his eye issues.

Sidenote: She spelled "queue" as "que" in her fake romantic love post about Jackson. She truly is so stupid.

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

mariamay9 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
Jackson looks A LOT like his biological dad - even the forehead.
Yes! And now poor Elliot has the same gigantic head and forehead. I feel bad that he isn't cuter, you can tell Carlie resents him for it and his eye issues.

Sidenote: She spelled "queue" as "que" in her fake romantic love post about Jackson. She truly is so stupid.
And love at first “site” .. lol

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

She wants a small house in Hawaii only because she doesn't have the money to buy a regular sized house. She couldn't afford to live there with her lifestyle.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”