Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

qwertygirl12345
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 5

Post by qwertygirl12345 »

Lolgirlpls wrote:Wonder how long until Katy starts extreme dieting to get her body back and then sells overpriced postpartum plans to thousands of new moms :roll:
I feel like if she was going to, she would have already.

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

In case anyone forgot...

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

regalbean wrote:In case anyone forgot...

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>X3cM0</span></a>
And while i feel for Katy about her drink getting drugged at the club which is every girl’s nightmare and i think it’s super fucked up ppl are victim blaming her in that situation i can’t help but remember that her husband tweeted to his brother something a long the lines of “no doesn’t mean no unless you see fear in their eyes.”

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Wow, does she not consider herself to be white trash? Because she is, and that post is proof. I find it funny that she has zero self awareness.

Should that lady post almost butt naked pictures on the internet like Katy in order to not be considered "white trash"?

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

YolandaWinston wrote:

<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>X3cM0</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>X3cM0</span></a>
And while i feel for Katy about her drink getting drugged at the club which is every girl’s nightmare and i think it’s super fucked up ppl are victim blaming her in that situation i can’t help but remember that her husband tweeted to his brother something a long the lines of “no doesn’t mean no unless you see fear in their eyes.”
Yea the responses I read to her post made my head hurt.

The irony with Haydn’s previous tweets are ironic. Because most of the comments I read on Katy’s post that were from men getting offended seem like they had the same mindset as Haydns tweet.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

Was she seriously video and driving in her lates IG stories....? :?

Stacie16
Learner
Learner

Post by Stacie16 »

notyourcupoftea wrote:Was she seriously video and driving in her lates IG stories....? :?
Does anybody really follow her and buy her plans like they use too? Her Instagram posts are boring. She never posts any workouts or tips like other Instagram fitness models. Even before she got pregnant she didn’t seem into fitness or working out like when she first started out. It seems she doesn’t enjoy it anymore. She use to go hard at the gym but within the last few years she has started to fizzle. For someone who doesn’t have a real job to go to every day she seems lazy. It’ll be interesting to see her post baby bod and how long it takes her to get there.

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience »

Stacie16 wrote:
notyourcupoftea wrote:Was she seriously video and driving in her lates IG stories....? :?
Does anybody really follow her and buy her plans like they use too? Her Instagram posts are boring. She never posts any workouts or tips like other Instagram fitness models. Even before she got pregnant she didn’t seem into fitness or working out like when she first started out. It seems she doesn’t enjoy it anymore. She use to go hard at the gym but within the last few years she has started to fizzle. For someone who doesn’t have a real job to go to every day she seems lazy. It’ll be interesting to see her post baby bod and how long it takes her to get there.
I kind of respect the fact that shes putting being a mom over fitness. Breastfeeding and having a new baby is hard, the last thing she needs to stress over is impressing her followers with her body (not saying that’s what you were implying). It’s refreshing to see that she’s not rushing to social media to post her “post baby body” like a lot of fitness chicks will. I think a lot of us expected her to milk the mom thing and sell plans to postpartum women, but I’m glad she hasn’t.

I still think the products they sell like balance, and of course the fitness plans, are stupid though. I just hope Katy doesn’t resort back to posting constant ass pics and scamming people as bad as she used to.

DjatJan

Post by DjatJan »

Shes doing cardio every day now, so I'm guessing she will be back to bikini selfies soon.
She hasn't posted a full body selfie in 2 months... a pic from a recent story.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

DjatJan wrote:Shes doing cardio every day now, so I'm guessing she will be back to bikini selfies soon.
She hasn't posted a full body selfie in 2 months... a pic from a recent story.

Those eyebrows :o

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

Alani nu is now coming out with a fat burner..
If you search on twitter katyhearnfit fat burner, she says it's cheating and recommended coffee over a fat burner or appetite suppressant.
I found it funny.

freehugs
Learner
Learner

Post by freehugs »

Was reminded of these tweets after seeing this on her story today. She also said she has nursed in public. I hope she’s more compassionate these days...
CF8407A7-F463-4069-BBC5-3F7AED46B9D3.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience »

freehugs wrote:

<a class="vglnk" href="[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>X3cM0</span><span>[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Was reminded of these tweets after seeing this on her story today. She also said she has nursed in public. I hope she’s more compassionate these days...
CF8407A7-F463-4069-BBC5-3F7AED46B9D3.jpeg
Me too. What she said about that nursing mom years ago was disgusting. I can only hope that now as a breastfeeding mom herself, she no longer thinks like that and sees how bitchy she came off.

NothingCreative
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NothingCreative »

Is someone able to update the challenge links? Not a single one works. Katy’s annoying but i like her workouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DjatJan

Post by DjatJan »

Medicalfield wrote:Anyone know how to post a pic?? Want to post a pic on here about his IG story the other day.

uploadit onto imgur.com and copy the link here

Cutecumber
Informer
Informer

Post by Cutecumber »

Katy needs to lay off the filters. Yikes @ her last post. Poor little babe. Don’t put filters on your baby to make him look tan. I literally thought he was a different ethnicity. Smh

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

Trey Steiger owns Alani Nu and Bite Meals. Max Clemons is the co owner of Alani Nu, so why do they claim to own these businesses? I dont think they have enough money themselves to start these businesses.

brianne_xo
Informer
Informer

Post by brianne_xo »

Medicalfield wrote:Ok... so you are part owner I’m sure of a company which sells CBD and so on and you use it everyday and night but you’re going to tell your son what????????? :roll:

https://i.imgur.com/9afGwjG.jpg
He believes that you shouldn’t utilize until 25!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DjatJan

Post by DjatJan »

So a few months ago she posted about her skin and how dairy is a big nono. In her most recent post she's again elliminating dairy to reduce Axel's gas pains. Why would she start eating it in the first place whe it gives her acne????

DjatJan

Post by DjatJan »

Minions attack on katyhearnvideos ig's lates post. This person getting some for asking her why she's re-posting old videos....

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”