Courtney'sWhiteTrashMakeupAndDrugCorner (Part 3)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Courtney'sWhiteTrashMakeupAndDrugCorner (Part 3)

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't know how much he got for a refund, but it's got to be just about gone now with the way she's been buying shit left and right. Last week it was the giant Walmart haul, now it's "let's go to the mall and buy a bunch of dumb shit!"

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

He should be about to run out of his return money. They are spending money like water. I haven’t seen such
idiots out in the wild lately. :mock: :mock: :mock: I see them when I work sometimes. Why aren’t they spending
their money on their vehicle payments? Food in the freezer?

Instead let’s go buy shit. I used to think Mike had some sense but he is as bad as his live-in. They are both
dumb as hell. :jd: :jd:

I can’t wait until WTC starts whining again about being poor. :tchin:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LDUBB wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:45 pm
I don't know what to laugh at first? Courtney trying to convince her followers that she's trying to quit smoking AGAIN or the fact that she paid $70 for those plain nails with a few rhinestones placed over the top of the!! $70 for that!! If I ever charged my clients $70 for something like that they would never come back to me. If that was just a gel fill & she paid $70 whoever her nail technician is knows they're ripping Courtney off. If it was a full set that plain set shouldn't have been over $45. You can literally count the stones on Courtney's nails. I lay rhinestones down all day & it doesn't take long & the rhinestones themselves aren't that expensive so I'm not sure what she paid $70 for? Maybe because Courtney is late for every appointment & her nail tech is over charging her for wasted time? That would be my guess.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I just don’t like Courtney’s nails. I think she has too many rhinestones. Of course when I have mine done I want
my rings to take center stage. I love beautiful nail art but not a bunch of rhinestones. They saw the country
bumpkin coming.

If someone is late they deserve what they are charged as time is money.

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

Post by TheAudreyMonroe »

'oh I accidentally grabbed the wrong color of this gimme brow, but I wanted to try this one too"

Bitch. You were too busy pocketing/pursing it to look at the label. *Rolls eyes so hard they come back around*

And her nails look like absolute shit. I could have done a better job on my own.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Seriously, I'm always wondering what was stolen and what was bought during these hauls because she sure doe s a lot of "I grabbed the wrong color" or "Oops I got the wrong thing." And the Sephora stuff was all small, easier to snag and put in her pocket!

I couldn't tell if it was Brielle or Hayleigh, but at one point when she was showing her stupid jelly beans one of the kids said something and she very rudely said "I don't care!" I couldn't make out what was said.

She was way too into how soft the stuffed animals were, and that squishy toy. Like wtf type of drugs are you on, woman? No wonder she posts exclusively to Instagram stories and doesn't do YouTube anymore - she doesn't want the clips to be around any longer than 24 hours :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Also, I just made her her own forum on the main page. Since we're almost at thread #4 I thought it would be a good time to do it lol. I moved the previous topics in there too so everything is all in one place.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am glad we are almost at Thread 4. I have been posting a lot just trying to get us there.
I think you ladies have a good name picked out. You know she’s not going to like that.

If she was smart she would have an IG for Makeup open to the public and then a private one.
She can’t expect to keep followers or gain followers if she’s private. She was complaining
about that last week or so.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TheAudreyMonroe wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:16 pm
'oh I accidentally grabbed the wrong color of this gimme brow, but I wanted to try this one too"

Bitch. You were too busy pocketing/pursing it to look at the label. *Rolls eyes so hard they come back around*

And her nails look like absolute shit. I could have done a better job on my own.
Accidentally grabbing things is usually a sign of stealing them. Especially when it happens a lot.

That used to happen to her ex-friend who was caught twice for stealing and it is public record for everyone
to see. Good old YWP. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I would love to know exactly why they don't talk anymore. Wasn't it something to do with Courtney not sending her something?

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by LDUBB »

I believe Courtney is constantly stealing & shoplifting! Like when she was talking about those shoes & how they were too small. If you're buying shoes that are too small then your just a idiot wasting money just to spend money. Courtney put those shoes on in the store & walked out with them on. I find it strange too that Courtney is always busy the wrong makeup shades! Who buys makeup that's cracked or the wrong shade? Nobody does that unless you're stealing it. It's very obvious Courtney has a extremely addictive personality & gets addicted to something very easily. I really think Courtney is addicted to shoplifting. Courtney's own children are picking up her terrible stealing habits. Remember when her youngest daughter shoved that toy down her pants at Courtney's friend's house because she wanted. That poor child has been taught if you want something you just take it because you can. Courtney had no business having children.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I wouldn't put it past her to be that girl who shoves stuff in her kids' stroller so she can sneak it out of the store more easily. I saw that soooo much when I worked retail.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I bet she used to use the stroller to steal a lot when the kids were younger.

No matter how bad you are as a human remember that your children are watching. They pick up on everything
you do, say or the words that you listen to on TV or in your car. She’s starting to have problems with inappropriate
behavior and them saying bad things. It isn’t funny and soon their small children will not be welcome in their
friends homes. Possibly not on sports teams.

Mother of the year :rofl: :rofl: had better think about that.

Seahorse22
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Seahorse22 »

I find it hilarious she dropped to under 20k on IG!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Even the other night, when Hayleigh was getting upset because she wanted to play with Brielle's toy, she egged Brielle on, getting her to chant "tantrum baby, tantrum baby!" at Hayleigh. You don't teach your kids to do that shit! I can picture Brielle getting in trouble for taunting a kid at school and Courtney bitching out the teacher saying it's the other kid's fault, not hers. Ugh, I can't even deal with the absurdity that is her "mothering." lmao

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

That night on Courtney's story when she yelled "I don't Care" to Hayleigh (I think that's the youngest girls name) she said "she won't let me have it". Courtney very rudely said "I don't care". Courtney talks to her children like their garbage & treats them as objects! I'm not surprised Brielle has behavior problems at school look how they are treated at home by their mother & father?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah and then one of them was trying to show her something and she shoved their hand out of the way because she was too busy showing her dumb pen and "look how it clicks! Did you hear it click?" Like, it's a fucking pen, dumbass! Who cares! The way she's always touching things and feeling things and amazed by the simplest shit, it's like she's constantly on ecstasy lol

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

Courtney is always doped up out of her head on xanax! Xanax turns your brain into mush. Courtney's all the time say "fell it. It's so soft & fuzzy". Or like the time with the playdoh "it's so soft & squishy" . Courtney has fried every brain cell in that ragged head of her. Courtney is all the time lazy. She's law to tired to clean, wash her hair, do laundry. Courtney can't even find the energy to bathe her own children on a daily basis. She's has to make up some bullshit story to convince herself that her children can have baths do to medical problems. I wonder how many times social services has had to step in on her & Mike because those 2 girls aren't properly cared for?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

No decent mothering or fathering in that household.

It will soon come to a point where parenting classes will be suggested or required.

Those children don’t have a chance in hell of a good life. Look at what they see on a daily basis.

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

You guys want a good laugh? Go check out Courtney's load of bullshit stories from today! Supposedly her boyfriend Mike was in a head on collision & had to be admitted to the hospital. Then not even a hour after Courtney got done with trying to cry fake ass tears Mike all of a sudden is home perfectly fine besides a few bumps and bruises? Just go watch Courtney's pathetic attempt at trying to be a concerned nervous wreck house wife. It's seriously comical! It's so damn cringey to watch her make a fool of herself on purpose!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh Jesus! I haven't been on IG all day so I just went and watched it. Did she SERIOUSLY just ask for prayers and a NEW CAR??? She is fucking RIDICULOUS. And then she is badmouthing the girl who hit him - Courtney, you do realize that you drive ALL THE TIME while playing with your phone, right? And that YOU hit a guy because you were doing so? She's talking about a lawyer left and right because "there's no way that bitch is getting away with this." Oh, you mean like how you got away with hitting that guy while you were playing on Snapchat?? How are they going to afford a lawyer? Where is all this money coming from? And mentioning disability when all he had was bumps and bruises? If he gets short term disability, you KNOW she knows how to work the fucking system.

Return to “Courtney Lurae”