True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 7

Post by DramaticBateman »

Snookerddle wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:53 am
I have a strong feeling family and friends don’t call them Elle and Blair like they say. I really think they’re just “stage” names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The names were originally “stage” names but I feel like most people in their life call them that now. Especially anyone new they meet.

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

emmygues wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:21 am
Blair stopped caring about her privacy when she announced where she’s going to attend college. That was the biggest dumb move to signal that she’s over youtube. She’s just over the whole lifestyle. It’s dumb because while she’s not a relevant youtuber anymore, there are mentally unstable people out. Let’s not forget the other youtuber singer who was murdered after she opened her arms to hug her murderer. She was shot 4-5 times and her brother watched her slowly die on the ground. So dangerous and so dumb of her. She didn't need to go out of her way to hide it but she didn’t need to announce the name either. She also didn’t need to show the view even if her window blinds didn’t cover much. It’s called video editing. You can edit it and cover it up in post.

I know she doesn’t care about money. I rolled my eyes when she said she didn’t want to change the lighting in a rental but she’s getting an estimate for a custom build in the closet. She obviously has her priorities in order. I was thinking she can just go to ikea and buy like $80 shelves and it would be the exact same thing. She’s so delusional.

Her lifestyle is so excessive.
no ikea here
lmaooo

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

japeterson42 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:41 am
no ikea here
Ikea does home delivery if you order off their website for only a $59. She wants something like the Billy bookcases for her closet. She’s gotten them for every place she’s lived in and it’s excessive to have that custom built. The materials are so cheaper and all she uses it for is to display her tacky shoes.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

Return to “juicystar07”