Taylor Nicole Dean #2

mmmmmmmmmmm
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean #2

Post by mmmmmmmmmmm »

ohzoinks wrote:what does triangle face mean? I've seen it mentioned before but when I Google it I font get any useful info? this is kinda unrelated lol I just wanna learn

mmmmmmmmmmm
Learner
Learner

Post by mmmmmmmmmmm »

ohzoinks wrote:what does triangle face mean? I've seen it mentioned before but when I Google it I font get any useful info? this is kinda unrelated lol I just wanna learn

charmed727
Learner
Learner

Post by charmed727 »

ohzoinks wrote:
soft_kitten wrote: Because Nemo is severely malnourished (triangle face) and she already killed one kitten by leaving it locked in the bathroom while she did heroin. So no one will be surprised if Nemo ends up dead too.
what does triangle face mean? I've seen it mentioned before but when I Google it I font get any useful info? this is kinda unrelated lol I just wanna learn
It’s a condition in young kittens when they aren’t doing well. Their face starts to look like a triangle. When it’s like that, there’s a high chance they will die. According to what I’ve read on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soft_kitten
Learner
Learner

Post by soft_kitten »

We should start taking bets on when she's going to release the video. She must be editing every second of the video in order for it to take this long.

And it's probably just a stupid video to promote her new ugly ass merch from when she walked around with her skink and stressed it the fuck out. Best pet owner.

Pliffesaurusrex
Learner
Learner

Post by Pliffesaurusrex »

soft_kitten wrote:We should start taking bets on when she's going to release the video. She must be editing every second of the video in order for it to take this long.

And it's probably just a stupid video to promote her new ugly ass merch from when she walked around with her skink and stressed it the fuck out. Best pet owner.
It's probably another highlight reel because it has to be something special for her 100th video, and that would take a lot of editing. I hope I'm wrong though.

OviDear
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by OviDear »

Does anyone know what happened to Taylor's mom's twitter?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

I wonder if she'd justify getting her cats declawed to protect her other animals.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

soft_kitten
Learner
Learner

Post by soft_kitten »

EleanorRigbyy wrote:I wonder if she'd justify getting her cats declawed to protect her other animals.

I've had mice and cats together. You shouldn't be letting small pets like that out unsupervised anyway. As long as you monitor them cats can be taught pets vs prey

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

soft_kitten wrote:
EleanorRigbyy wrote:I wonder if she'd justify getting her cats declawed to protect her other animals.

I've had mice and cats together. You shouldn't be letting small pets like that out unsupervised anyway. As long as you monitor them cats can be taught pets vs prey
She doesn't just have mice. She has reptiles and fish and whatever else in between.

Here's a website I found talking about having cats and reptiles.

http://www.moonvalleyreptiles.com/educa ... tiles-cats

My point was only that I wonder if she'd get her cat declawed and justify it by saying it's safer for her other animals. I was just speculating.

Edit to add that i just don't see Taylor being able to keep her cats away from all the animals. You are probably a more responsible pet owner than she is.

sephoraholic
Learner
Learner

Post by sephoraholic »

I'd like to think that she at least wouldn't go that far. I can see her rehoming them first.

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

sephoraholic wrote:

I'd like to think that she at least wouldn't go that far. I can see her rehoming them first.
I would hope so too. And cry about how much she wanted to keep them but they were a danger blah blah

Post by Guest »

Is it time for a new Tay Tay thread already? Does she actually get a snarky cool title this time?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catnip
Talker
Talker

Post by catnip »

^ it's a shame we're not on a higher thread number and that she doesn't have numbers in her user name like Zoella for instance, then we could have Taylor Nicole Dean: 280390 new pets

PurpleDino23
Learner
Learner

Post by PurpleDino23 »

Pliffesaurusrex wrote:
soft_kitten wrote:We should start taking bets on when she's going to release the video. She must be editing every second of the video in order for it to take this long.

It's probably another highlight reel because it has to be something special for her 100th video, and that would take a lot of editing. I hope I'm wrong though.
I read on Twitter I believe that she is going to "kick of the new year" by positing a video she's done multiple times already that is highly requested so nothing we haven't seen before. Most likely it's going to just be "feeding all my animals" video or a "all of my pets!" Video, because these seem to be super popular amongst animal YouTubers and heavily requested amongst fans and viewers. Then she says she has a lot of "cool" and "interesting" things planned for us this year... So we will have to see!

PurpleDino23
Learner
Learner

Post by PurpleDino23 »

Just as I suspected. "New animal room tour" for like the 3rd or 4th time. Up now for anyone who wants to see her horribly named snake and triangle faced kitten. :roll:

Vindictive_Kitten
Talker
Talker

Post by Vindictive_Kitten »

"Everyone's getting new enclosures soon" a subtle hit at everyone telling her that she's not taking care of her animals correctly.

Post by Guest »

LMAO. Good choice on not naming the super mojo "Morphine." Talk about fuelling rumours. :rofl:

Also to this idiot in her comments:
Taylor I'm surprised you don't have sugar gliders 
Shut the fuck up. Sugar gliders are a nightmare to care for. The last thing Taylor needs is some of those.

catnip
Talker
Talker

Post by catnip »

Oh god. Gliders would be worse than the kittens if she did get some :? I honestly hope she never, ever gets any because they're cute, or she can 'save' them or whatever because those poor creatures would end up living in hell.

Also about to watch her new video in order to see what crap she's spouting. Will report back if there's anything interesting/of note (and if I remember too lol)

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

Why does she keep doing the same video over... and over ... and over... She has plenty of pets to do care videos on. Like "Meet my new ____!!!" and she could explain the care, where they are from, how they're bred, etc... But no. Feeding pets or pet room tour. I'm sorry but really? :roll:

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

Can we watch on another site to avoid giving her views? I'm not sure if youtuberepeat is good for that?

Ideas for a new thread title...

Taylor Neglectful Narcissist Dean
Family Friendly Heroin Mom
Taylor N Hoar-dean (get it like hoarding)
Taylor Killed Cheese And Replaced Him :rofl:

Return to “Taylor Nicole Dean”