I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean #2

Post by FernPyjamas »

speakyourdreams wrote:Wait how do you guys know she tried to date Post Malone? That’s so weird lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her mom said she was on her livestream. I posted a transcript a while ago and the stream may be on YT, but she basically just said Taylor was DMing Post, but found out he had a girlfriend so she moved on to Jonny

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

She's posting about not naming the snake Morphine bc she's getting too much shit. Good. It's not cute and artsy and unique Taylor. Most people's experience with morphine is negative even when it wasn't used to get high.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

catnip
Talker
Talker

Post by catnip »

I’ve been thinking about the morphing thing and anyone else find it kinda sketch that she suddenly decided to name THIS snake something so ‘edgy’? In the middle of her ‘drug scandal’ with jonny and all the drama she suddenly has an ephiphany that snakes don’t cause harm so call it after a pain reliever to be deep :roll: Could have done the same with Celia, who has a hissy attitude, Salem who’s an ‘edgy emo’ snake, or Sabore as green trees are known to be more bitey. But no. Just another move to keep the drama going :FU:

Rose57
Informer
Informer

Post by Rose57 »

EleanorRigbyy wrote:She's posting about not naming the snake Morphine bc she's getting too much shit. Good. It's not cute and artsy and unique Taylor. Most people's experience with morphine is negative even when it wasn't used to get high.
its also completely unrelated to venom.... and arent her snakes not even poisonous?

Pliffesaurusrex
Learner
Learner

Post by Pliffesaurusrex »

Both her and Jonny were MIA and now Jonny is still MIA, she also had these symptoms which are also associated with Heroin withdrawal. She has an excuse so what is Jonnys? Her body feeling on fire was the one that stuck out the most to me, it's the only one that doesn't fit what a symptom of her illness should be. We essentially have proof that Taylor is doing Heroin. Taylor says it was faked by both her Dad and Chelsea which seems like a pretty elaborate thing to go through and for what reason? What would be the gain from showing faked screenshots if all she has to do is a piss test and a hair sample to prove nothing is going on? She just seems like the type to get sucked into the whole do Heroin with your partner thing. It's also starting to rear its ugly head and I think we'll be seeing less and less of her as time goes on. The only thing is Jonny doesn't have someone sober to save his ass now.
ehmaybe.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

I wasn't too on the whole heroin trail but it does seem like she is getting there.

I don't know what I would do with myself if someone I could have 'saved' overdosed and died... Jesus this could go shit.

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

catnip wrote:I’ve been thinking about the morphing thing and anyone else find it kinda sketch that she suddenly decided to name THIS snake something so ‘edgy’? In the middle of her ‘drug scandal’ with jonny and all the drama she suddenly has an ephiphany that snakes don’t cause harm so call it after a pain reliever to be deep :roll: Could have done the same with Celia, who has a hissy attitude, Salem who’s an ‘edgy emo’ snake, or Sabore as green trees are known to be more bitey. But no. Just another move to keep the drama going :FU:
She literally said she'll name the snake that just to piss people off

She is SUCH a bratty tween - trapped in the body of a Real Doll.

catnip
Talker
Talker

Post by catnip »

^ :roll: will she ever grow up? Jesus. If there was a more legitimate reason - something like her going through extensive medical treatment that required strong painkillers than MAYBE I could get the name. But just to show off? Very insensitive, imo, as they don't just hand morphine out to anyone.

PurpleDino23
Learner
Learner

Post by PurpleDino23 »

Pliffesaurusrex wrote:Both her and Jonny were MIA and now Jonny is still MIA, she also had these symptoms which are also associated with Heroin withdrawal. She has an excuse so what is Jonnys? Her body feeling on fire was the one that stuck out the most to me, it's the only one that doesn't fit what a symptom of her illness should be. We essentially have proof that Taylor is doing Heroin. Taylor says it was faked by both her Dad and Chelsea which seems like a pretty elaborate thing to go through and for what reason? What would be the gain from showing faked screenshots if all she has to do is a piss test and a hair sample to prove nothing is going on? She just seems like the type to get sucked into the whole do Heroin with your partner thing. It's also starting to rear its ugly head and I think we'll be seeing less and less of her as time goes on. The only thing is Jonny doesn't have someone sober to save his ass now.
ehmaybe.png
While I do believe she is doing heroin, based on the screenshots that are obviously from her.. not to mention someone on lolcow said they personally knew Taylor's ex boyfriend and this person on lolcow said Taylor's ex showed her the screenshots he got from Taylor saying she was doing drugs BEFORE any of it broke out. This person also said he showed Taylor's parents and her mom and dad said that the number they were sent from was indeed Taylor's number. Also, she is looking very pale, and there are many other signs.

What I don't agree with what you said (not to be rude), is that what she posted has anything to do with heroin withdrawal. I posted this already on this forum pages back, but I am a recovering heroin addict and I have gone through withdrawal many times. You don't just get a headache and go to sleep. It is literally HELL ON EARTH. The pain is unbearable, you're literally puking your guts out and shitting your pants at the same time, you have restless leg syndrome SO bad that you can't even sit still for even one second, hot and cold sweats, you're rolling around screaming and crying in pain and wishing and praying you die. You also don't sleep for days. And this goes on for 5-7 days, peaking on day 3 and then getting better after that. But for 5-7 days it is everything I listed and then some.

Many people don't understand how bad heroin withdrawal literally is because they have never gone through it. I have, and I can tell you that is not even close to heroin withdrawal and I get very upset when people make it out to be something that isn't very bad, like a headache, because then it gives people the wrong idea and people need to know the truth of how awful it is so people stay away from it.

Nothing against you, I have seen others say this too, I understand you just haven't experienced it so you don't know.. but this needs to be known. She isn't experiencing heroin withdrawal.

ismelindsey
Talker
Talker

Post by ismelindsey »

Many people don't understand how bad heroin withdrawal literally is because they have never gone through it. I have, and I can tell you that is not even close to heroin withdrawal and I get very upset when people make it out to be something that isn't very bad, like a headache, because then it gives people the wrong idea and people need to know the truth of how awful it is so people stay away from it.
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Hope you're getting better. Stay strong. ❤️

Pliffesaurusrex
Learner
Learner

Post by Pliffesaurusrex »

PurpleDino23 wrote:While I do believe she is doing heroin, based on the screenshots that are obviously from her.. not to mention someone on lolcow said they personally knew Taylor's ex boyfriend and this person on lolcow said Taylor's ex showed her the screenshots he got from Taylor saying she was doing drugs BEFORE any of it broke out. This person also said he showed Taylor's parents and her mom and dad said that the number they were sent from was indeed Taylor's number. Also, she is looking very pale, and there are many other signs.

What I don't agree with what you said (not to be rude), is that what she posted has anything to do with heroin withdrawal. I posted this already on this forum pages back, but I am a recovering heroin addict and I have gone through withdrawal many times. You don't just get a headache and go to sleep. It is literally HELL ON EARTH. The pain is unbearable, you're literally puking your guts out and shitting your pants at the same time, you have restless leg syndrome SO bad that you can't even sit still for even one second, hot and cold sweats, you're rolling around screaming and crying in pain and wishing and praying you die. You also don't sleep for days. And this goes on for 5-7 days, peaking on day 3 and then getting better after that. But for 5-7 days it is everything I listed and then some.

Nothing against you, I have seen others say this too, I understand you just haven't experienced it so you don't know.. but this needs to be known. She isn't experiencing heroin withdrawal.
No offense taken, It's good to have an expert to sort of debunk anything. It's interesting that Jonny is still silent at least on Twitter and Instagram. Does anyone know if he's been active on Snapchat at all?

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

Thanks PurpleDino for sharing, that must have been a horrific experience.

It actually fits Taylor's story that she was an addict before all this even started. Her bouts of radio silence, phantom medical problems, erratic and compulsive personality... Check, check, check.

Optimumlighting
Learner
Learner

Post by Optimumlighting »

Emzotic.... this is how you’re suppose to treat your snakes Taylor. It doesn’t matter if it’s worth $2200 when it’s worthless to you.

PurpleDino23
Learner
Learner

Post by PurpleDino23 »

ismelindsey wrote:
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Hope you're getting better. Stay strong. ❤️
Thank you, that's very sweet of you. 8-)

Pliffesaurusrex- Thanks for being cool about it, I just thought it should be known as the reality of heroin addiction is scary. I could go on about all the horrors I experienced related to that addiction and the withdrawals are only a part of it. Multiple overdoses, seizures, infections and surgeries, prostitution to make money to afford it... I'm getting off base here but this is why I am so angry that Taylor is thinking of naming her damn snake after an opiate. Children look up to her and the last thing this world needs is kids thinking opiates are cool because their favorite YouTuber thinks they're not a big deal or what have you. If anyone can be talked out of ever trying any type of opiate, all the better.

Kale Contour- Thank you, last thing I'll say about it is the withdrawal starts after 6-12 hours of not using the drug. So continuous poking yourself with a needle every 6-12 hours just so you're not deathly ill. Heroin addiction is literally hell! For Taylor to even try that shit is beyond me after seeing her boyfriend struggle with the addiction for years and years from afar. I mean, I guess I can't judge too much because I made a decision to try it when I was the exact same age as Taylor. But to then make light of it by naming her snake Morphine... UGH.

Sorry about going off topic and ranting, but seriously please nobody ever try heroin or any opiate for that matter. Not even pills.

soft_kitten
Learner
Learner

Post by soft_kitten »

Apparently lolcow is pro TND now. I got banned for calling her lazy.

But seriously she invests maybe 2 hours every 2 weeks making a video and people act like she's suffering so much. Give me a break.

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

soft_kitten wrote:Apparently lolcow is pro TND now. I got banned for calling her lazy.

But seriously she invests maybe 2 hours every 2 weeks making a video and people act like she's suffering so much. Give me a break.
Lol cow has good gossip but everything else about it sucks. They have awful rules and the members are pretty mean. Plus the layout is atrocious.

charmed727
Learner
Learner

Post by charmed727 »

EleanorRigbyy wrote:
soft_kitten wrote:Apparently lolcow is pro TND now. I got banned for calling her lazy.

Lol cow has good gossip but everything else about it sucks. They have awful rules and the members are pretty mean. Plus the layout is atrocious.

I HATE that they call everyone some play on f*g in addition to what you said

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

charmed727 wrote:
EleanorRigbyy wrote:

I HATE that they call everyone some play on f*g in addition to what you said

They pretty much just have a copy of 4chan boards.
Idk I think everyone there is on a level of “she’s high constantly” which to me is slightly insane when there’s no proof

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

Ever since she’s been with Jonny she looks like she smells bad lol

I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

Return to “Taylor Nicole Dean”