Jealous Lithuanian Girls

Jealous Lithuanian Girls

Post by Guest »

Hi everyone,

I currently work in Klaipeda's old town. Not a long time ago Levy uploaded a boomerang with the bubble crepe to her insta stories. I saw it 10 minutes after she uploaded it and I rushed to the bubble waffle place. She has already left by that time.

In the light of this event, I wanted to ask, do any of you guys live in Klaipeda, Lithuania?

I used to live abroad for a long time and in approximately 2014 I thought that Chanelette was a blessing, because, you obviously know that if you're a Lithuanian living abroad that one thing that you miss is bread, good old Lithuanian supermarket stuff that she showed in her grocery hauls. Now that 'm here and all the bread from maxima romance is long gone, I've started realizing how ridiculous she is. Since she gets even more ridiculous with every vlog, I wanted to discuss it with you guys. Have you ever met her in person, did you go to the same school? Do you look keep looking around every time you go to Maxima or Zara in Akropolis hoping to see her and take a pic for this forum?

I think not a long time ago someone here mentioned a woman named Ingrid, who spoke to Ieva? Was that in person? Spill.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jealous Lithuanian Girls

Post by KittyStar »

You should totally make an appointment to her "studio" and spill the tea on the pricing :rofl:
I wonder how much she charges for her mediocre makeup skills.

Sinnamorata
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sinnamorata »

Pathethic Cheapelette

joxy991
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by joxy991 »

ahahah i agree :rofl: :rofl:

psychisch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by psychisch »

When I was in Klaipeda some years ago I wanted to order a simple mineral water in the cafe on the market square. The Lithuanian girl who worked as a waitress there told me they do not have mineral water. It was the first cafe in my life I visited without mineral water.

Return to “Chanelette”