clothesencounters / Jenn Im PART 5

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer

Re: clothesencounters / Jenn Im PART 5

Post by Saturnangela7878 »

what I got from her latest vlog is that she has a lot of free time and i'm jealous of it. seriously she could be learning a foreign language ( be it korean or spanish or japanese - since she likes the japanese books so much or whatever language) or be doing some other significant thing with all her free time. she's so goddamn lazy to even make her own food when her whole day is empty. i can't stand lazy, entitled people like her who can just piss their day away and then call an average day busy (which most people would consider to be vacation). I did like her realness for that brief minute or so when she was ranting about her mom. it was just petty and the way she addressed it was tactless and pathetic. i just thought is she really 27??

for eggie, i wonder what percent of the profits she gets since that's not very involved with it. she doesn't have to worry about setting up the roof-top party or running the website or fulfilling orders or working out logistics with shipping and returns and all that. she just picks out her china samples and make half-assed youtube videos (she dares call her video spring haul when it's EGGIE ADVERTIESMENT). even after all these countless eggie drops she probably she still has idea what it takes to set up a clothing brand and sell it online. she's lazy so she has no interest becoming an entrepreneur or anything that's remotely challenging to her tiny brain.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

I agree that the video was super lazy and empty. Nothing useful

Thisisridic
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Thisisridic »

illuminate wrote:‘A wild sprig of lavender’? Is Jenn sure she’s not a basic white girl? Image (nothing against lavender tattoos, they’re cute af — girl thinks she’s so edgy though)
She's lost her edge years ago. She only wears free/unappealing clothes to try and look special. In fact, her outfits of choice are so ugly that it's not even really a style. It's more like a blind person grabbing random things and dressing him/herself.

toadette
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by toadette »

When she was eating that salad and she was like "mmm, mmm, oh my god, yes!" I was like......................

kisskiss
Talker
Talker

Post by kisskiss »

toadette wrote:When she was eating that salad and she was like "mmm, mmm, oh my god, yes!" I was like......................
reminds me of that last vlog where she and Ben went "WAAAOOOOWWWWWW" at a fuckin coffee machine lmfaoooo

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

Thisisridic wrote:
illuminate wrote:‘A wild sprig of lavender’? Is Jenn sure she’s not a basic white girl? Image (nothing against lavender tattoos, they’re cute af — girl thinks she’s so edgy though)
She's lost her edge years ago. She only wears free/unappealing clothes to try and look special. In fact, her outfits of choice are so ugly that it's not even really a style. It's more like a blind person grabbing random things and dressing him/herself.
Image That’s for sure. Her outfits are all like a couple of ugly clothes, an oversized bomber, and chunky heels. At least when she was thrifting she was creative!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ihatekale
Debater
Debater

Post by ihatekale »

rikkukileo wrote:
kimdoyeon wrote:update- i havent receive my package and eggie is not responding to my emails either. ive read some comments on her recent videos and others seems to be experiencing the same thing, apparently there are also some kind of delays due to problems in production. im thinking of cancelling my order since they havent responded back. puts me off that there's production failure but jenn isn't addressing it at all and she even just had a huge party on the rooftop of a hotel pretending like everything is going well and smooth :? :?
I had an issue like that with a different brand. They responded to me but never shipped out my order. I even left a comment saying that on one of their IG posts and they deleted it! So awful. I don’t know if Eggie accepts PayPal, but if you paid with PayPal, they will reimburse you if the Eggie never responds.
If you purchased with a credit card, you can call your card company and place a credit chargeback on the order. Since they never fulfilled the order, it's considered as fraud and you can place a dispute with your credit card company to waive the amount.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

Cut corners on your Eggie expenses all you want but PLEASE don't fucking cut corners with your dog. It honestly made me sick to see her little snide comment about how expensive vet bills are when her life is the epitome of lazy and undeserved luxury. She's lucky Cheekie didn't suffer anaphylactic shock. She didn't even bother giving her some benadryl, just gave her a fucking bath (WHY?)...

Icametoread4u_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Icametoread4u_ »

graylights wrote:Cut corners on your Eggie expenses all you want but PLEASE don't fucking cut corners with your dog. It honestly made me sick to see her little snide comment about how expensive vet bills are when her life is the epitome of lazy and undeserved luxury. She's lucky Cheekie didn't suffer anaphylactic shock. She didn't even bother giving her some benadryl, just gave her a fucking bath (WHY?)...
How the heck is that lazy???? She was watching the dog to see how it reacted? she was acting normal. You said she gave the dog a bath but then call her lazy... that doesn't make any sense.

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

graylights wrote:Cut corners on your Eggie expenses all you want but PLEASE don't fucking cut corners with your dog. It honestly made me sick to see her little snide comment about how expensive vet bills are when her life is the epitome of lazy and undeserved luxury. She's lucky Cheekie didn't suffer anaphylactic shock. She didn't even bother giving her some benadryl, just gave her a fucking bath (WHY?)...
Wait, what happened to her dog?

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

asap_celine wrote:
Wait, what happened to her dog?
got stung by a bee on the nose

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

ive gotten my refund from eggie via paypal, they didn't respond so paypal refunded me themselves. how irresponsible considering that they're new shouldn't they try to improve their business rather than making customers unhappy?

i think ben is fine at least he is real and he's actually quite goofy and funny. i just can't stand those intimate personal moments jenn decides to film like embracing before leaving for ny, keep those moments to yourself.

telephone
Informer
Informer

Post by telephone »

^^^ I read through the comments of that March vlog where Ben didn't appear...lots of people were asking.

aintnosaint
Learner
Learner

Post by aintnosaint »

Emily is moving to Florida y’all lol

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

aintnosaint wrote:Emily is moving to Florida y’all lol

Yikes. Florida is nice, but it’s not LA. DEfinitely isn’t Emily’s aesthetic either. She’s really going to stick out like a sore thumb in those revealing outfits. Dan’s gonna have to take her on even more trips to keep her preoccupied now that she’ll be friendless and possibly jobless lol

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Girl there's girls walking around in thongs in Florida :rofl:
South beach actually.....where is Emily moving too idk ?

telephone
Informer
Informer

Post by telephone »

Dude, they are moving to Miami. Definitely her aesthetic of skank rich bitch city. Get the facts before you scoff.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Damn ya . She'll most definitely fit right in . Her husband too! Older dude younger slut. I'm surprised he's retiring at 40 he could at least wait 10 more years :rofl: (issa joke)

spankcat
Informer
Informer

Post by spankcat »

His position is in Tampa/St. Petersburg, where he'll be the President of his company's Florida market. A quick search will pull up the exact info, if you're interested. Go him, honestly. His taste in women may be questionable, but he seems hardworking and they seem to care about each other. I admire her for her strict diet/fitness regime haha. If she made a YouTube video about it, I would watch. Maybe she'll get into that since she'll be leaving Are You Am I's LA office, where she works. I'm sure her fiance could fully support her staying home too, though.

aintnosaint
Learner
Learner

Post by aintnosaint »

spankcat wrote:His position is in Tampa/St. Petersburg, where he'll be the President of his company's Florida market. A quick search will pull up the exact info, if you're interested. Go him, honestly. His taste in women may be questionable, but he seems hardworking and they seem to care about each other. I admire her for her strict diet/fitness regime haha. If she made a YouTube video about it, I would watch. Maybe she'll get into that since she'll be leaving Are You Am I's LA office, where she works. I'm sure her fiance could fully support her staying home too, though.

Tbh somehow I feel Emily is more bearable than Jenn. And if she makes YouTube videos I’d definitely watch them. Really admire her for her diet and fitness seriously :x wish I could be like that. I notice that her body gets nicer, more lean and skinner. Maybe for the upcoming wedding. She’ll fit in soon cuz more chances to wear tiny pieces of fabric to the beach

Return to “Jenn Im”