Tana MonGross (Part 8)

Re: Tana MonGross (Part 8)

Post by Guest »

It saddens me that half the fans on her snap story look like foetuses. I don’t wanna think about how know tana’s influence is gonna shape their older selves

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hem848484 »

luluguava wrote:Wow, I just saw her "rapping" on snapchat and I'm straight up horrified. This chick has the stage presence of a blow up doll inflated with dog farts and makes Kylie Jenner's snaps where she lip syncs in her car seem like a masterpiece.

Thread name suggestion: Tanal NoFlow
I like Tana NoFlow haha

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

manged wrote:Please I need gifs of her "dancing" off beat. I'm crying

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

ilfiore wrote:
manged wrote:Please I need gifs of her "dancing" off beat. I'm crying
YESSSSSSS

tanatanatzanatzzzanaxanaxnana

teresateresa
Debater
Debater

Post by teresateresa »

i could never listen her "music", it gives me a real headache. i can't believe she's even trying.

bells
Talker
Talker

Post by bells »

Look, as far as "W" goes, I couldn't even watch it. I would have been able to get through the song (it was by no means good, but it didn't cause me physical pain) if it weren't for those god damn "dance" moves. Like what the fuck is she doing? Look, I can't dance either. I got no curves, no balance, I'm basically an awkward knobby string bean... But I genuinely could make myself look like a better dancer than that.
If you want to showcase dancing in your video, take a class or something. I literally laughed, then cringed, then got embarrassed while watching her "dance."
PLUS, WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT WEIRD ACCENT? It literally sounds like her mocking Freelee the Banana Girl like she did in a video a while back.

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

mazzy123 wrote:No being weird but what's with her posture pure hunchback material

do you mean like the pics she has where she's lying on a car in that orange came outfit?? bc I agree!!! u can see she's sticking her butt up in the air in and attempt for her butt to look bigger and her stomach look flatter. Sooooo awkward. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I tried watching one of her live shows and I couldn't believe people pay to watch her and her friends ask each other inappropriate questions...Some of the questions: "what's your least favorite thing to do in bed with a guy" and "what's your body count"

and their audience is a bunch of TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRLS. So their parents paid for this crap. I wonder if they were shocked at the conversation? Also I don't get this trend of wearing a nice shirt with comfy pants.

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Looks like it's time for a new thread name y'all!
Bleach and Tonedeaf :rofl:

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

How much do we want to bet this little Dubai trip is going to make her either late or miss her tour stop on Saturday? I mean she already claims to have missed her flight yesterday and is now flying out later than planned. I just don't understand how anyone on her management team would think it would make sense for her to fly out to Dubai when she has an early morning show on Saturday. She is notorious for missing flights (missed her flight to her first tour show and apparently the first flight to Dubai) and is never on time to anything. You throw in international travel with a fairly big time difference and it's a recipe for disaster. Here's hoping that she does miss the show and her fans wise up to her not being #relatable with her antics, but just an asshole.

poopflinger
Informer
Informer

Post by poopflinger »

i love when she goes on tour bc we can see what her body actually looks like lol

also why the hell is she still wearing that black and red LV bag that went out of style 2 years ago?

poopflinger
Informer
Informer

Post by poopflinger »

here’s more

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

Girl needs a stylist.

Post by Guest »

poopflinger wrote:here’s more

I've said it before & I'll say it again. She's the same exact size as me. My stomach doesn't shrink so hers can't magically shrink either.. although my tummy looks more like hers in those pics when I'm bloated after eating a lot of food or when I'm carrying a lot of water weight during my monthly. She needs to stop hiding it. People tell me I look good all the time even when I wear crop tops. She has no reason to hide it. Embrace it or work out!!!

rose369+
Learner
Learner

Post by rose369+ »

Hem848484 wrote:Girl needs a stylist.
She has one :rofl: :rofl:

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

She has a very nice average body and idk why she tries to act like she’s so “slim thick”. I wouldn’t be mad if i has her natural body. All she has to do is tone up a little and probably not eat like shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shelbae
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Shelbae »

My screenshots won’t upload but check out her Instagram post of her in the camo pants and black off the shoulder top. There’s clear images of her from her show wearing that so it’s blatantly obvious how much she FaceTuned her body. I don’t understand what the point even is??? It just makes her look worse in person because of the comparison. Her real body is fine but when you put it side by side to a perfectly facetuned body obviously it does not look as good.

Phonemobile
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Phonemobile »

When ur waist is so small that it starts acting as a magnet and begins pulling the literal floor towards it #relatable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

JESUS zoom in on her stomach here. It looks like someone who's had gastric and their fat skin is flopping over :o wtf

Like ok gf is not literally obese but good lord if you facetune so much, you clearly want to portray you look a certain way. Why not go for a run a couple times a week and sub a few meals for salads and you can look the way you pretend to.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

rose369+ wrote:
Hem848484 wrote:Girl needs a stylist.
She has one :rofl: :rofl:
Girl needs to fire her stylist lol

Return to “Tana Mongeau”