Carrie Hopelessly Devoted To Oliver Ormson (Part 4)

Acciolatte

Re: Carrie Hopelessly Devoted To Oliver Ormson (Part 4)

Post by Acciolatte »

It's been hours and I'm still getting notified about how awful I am for offering an opinion to a request for opinions. I dont know why I didnt see this coming. Shes also blocked me after telling me off

Post by Guest »

Acciolatte wrote:It's been hours and I'm still getting notified about how awful I am for offering an opinion to a request for opinions. I dont know why I didnt see this coming. Shes also blocked me after telling me off
She is such a bully. And her “fans” are awful and just downright pathetic. They probably think defending Carries disgusting behaviour will make her notice them :roll:

Post by Guest »

Acciolatte wrote:It's been hours and I'm still getting notified about how awful I am for offering an opinion to a request for opinions. I dont know why I didnt see this coming. Shes also blocked me after telling me off
Sorry that’s happened to you. She really is a mean girl.

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by xoxo_24689 »

Silent Q wrote:
paper-roses wrote:The thing about Patreon is you have to offer benefits so people will agree to give you money in the first place. I’m not sure what Carrie could offer by way of perks. Early release of videos? Sneak peeks at upcoming books? I hope she realizes patreon isn’t just people throwing money at her, she has to provide something in return.
She admitted in her Instagram story that that’s actually why she was leaning toward Ko-Fi - because she didn’t want to bother doing any extra work. These were her exact words from her story:

“And I think there’s just less pressure on Ko-Fi as opposed to Patreon because I wouldn’t feel the pressure to create ‘Ko-Fi only’ content.”
If she's literally not offering her fans anything in return for their support, she might as well just tweet out her paypal and ask the children to send her their pocket money :roll:
i talk too much, sry

Blossom17
Learner
Learner

Post by Blossom17 »

New thread idea:

Carrie Hopeful for your money Fletcher

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

I don't know why she's saying on twitter that "nothing's been decided", that she "merely asked people's views on a website and not her moral character" and that she "never suggested opening a Patreon".

I'm pretty sure on her Insta stories (which are now conveniently gone) she definitely did suggest opening a Patreon account. That was the whole point of her Insta rant & her question on twitter. Stating that nothing has been decided is an outright lie because she set up a Ko-Fi account and linked it with her blog.

Also, why on earth does she think she can ask a non-loaded (but actually definitely loaded) question wanting people's opinions but genuinely expect only those who agree with her ideas to reply?? She claims she's open to discussion but she's not, she simply cannot take criticism of any kind. She knew damn fine people were going to question her greed on this, another excuse for her to play the victim again and accuse people of attacking her. It's truly pathetic and I really don't understand how she hasn't realized this yet. Unless she has but she just doesn't care. She's just so aggressive and arrogant, and they are such ugly qualities.
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

Acciolatte

Post by Acciolatte »

I'm still getting so much bullshit in my mentions and notifications. I've had to block so many mcfly and carrie stans. Cuz I'm apparently the worst person

Buttercup1234
Talker
Talker

Post by Buttercup1234 »

So Disney did “help make happen” their trip.
It’s actually pretty bloody selfish actually - with the amount of times they’ve been, they could have said “thanks for the offer, Disney, but we’ve been lucky enough to come so often, could we help you find a family who’ll never be in the position to pay for a trip themselves and send them instead?”

But no. It’s grab grab grab take take take and never think about instead offering these opportunities to less fortunate people.

Post by Guest »

I tweeted her that I felt it was unreasonable as an adult to ask for kids money when she could simply save up. She blocked me. I'm not even surprised :rofl:

swatgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by swatgirl777 »

Buttercup1234 wrote:So Disney did “help make happen” their trip.
It’s actually pretty bloody selfish actually - with the amount of times they’ve been, they could have said “thanks for the offer, Disney, but we’ve been lucky enough to come so often, could we help you find a family who’ll never be in the position to pay for a trip themselves and send them instead?”

But no. It’s grab grab grab take take take and never think about instead offering these opportunities to less fortunate people.

I saw that, what absolute bullshit. Disney probably offered them all that because they know it was going to get views....but even if they did help make it happen she is still trying to act like she hasn’t been to Disney a bunch of times before? Like girl don’t sit there and make it seem like the ONLY reason you had that “amazing” vacation is because Disney paid for it. It’s such garbage that she was trying to get money from her young fans.

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

She even said that she allowed herself some Disney spending money this time and she's spent it all. I'm not saying she shouldn't but maybe instead of buying more Disney merch, she could, i don't know....put the money towards her secret project?? Just a thought.

Bormenthal
Talker
Talker

Post by Bormenthal »

Scraps-Of-Adventure wrote:I tweeted her that I felt it was unreasonable as an adult to ask for kids money when she could simply save up. She blocked me. I'm not even surprised :rofl:
And she dares to claim that she doesn't want to live in an echo chamber of constant praise. Sure, Carrie. Whatever you say.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

Her idea of opening up a patreon / actually opening up a Kofi is really in poor taste. She works 3 jobs (theatre, author, YouTube), as well as various other work (sponsorships, presenting gigs, concerts, albums, appearances etc etc). She owns (owns!!! not rents - owns!!) her own flat in London. She can afford holidays to Disney and, through her own admittance, buy a bunch of heinously overpriced Disney merchandise. She has many professional contacts in the creative industry. Therefore her asking for money to fund a creative pursuit is really disgusting in my opinion - why not save her own money? Use her connections?

I am probably more salty than I should be as I’m a creative who has zilch money and lives with my parents in a non-capital city so therefore can’t get my projects off the ground due to lack of funds / contacts. So to have someone who is clearly not struggling for cash and is already well respected in the industry asking for money for a project is just.... ugh.

If she is really invested in this project, why not Kickstarter? Or those countless other sites for projects - I’m pretty sure KickThePJ has used one of those before for his films and I didn’t consider that in bad taste, as you can see the project as it grows. But Kofi, as others have said, is equivalent to asking for PayPal donations, and for someone in her financial and creative position is just really quite deplorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

Yeah after years of drumming on about “working three jobs,” she’s going to act like she doesn’t have enough money for her side projects? Please.

Part of her story was that she doesn’t get paid for her blog so donations would pay for her time doing that. So she thinks she deserves to be paid for every little thing she does, even when it’s - as she said when she started blogging again - just for her to have fun and not meant to be serious or professional?

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

Thing is if anyone dared suggest MAYBE she stopped spending money on junk and used her money for her projects, she’d accuse you of saying she can’t treat herself :roll:

gorlplease
Learner
Learner

Post by gorlplease »

Looks like she deleted the patreon tweet? I went to check the replies and it’s not there anymore :rofl:

Post by Guest »

She seriously needs to read up on what respect means. She hasn’t got a clue as to what the word means. Utter disgusting behaviour the way she bully’s people and puts them down.

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

gorlplease wrote:Looks like she deleted the patreon tweet? I went to check the replies and it’s not there anymore :rofl:
She actually has! She also took the Ko-Fi link off her blog so she could reply to someone on Twitter that she didn't link it. Why do people lie like that and think no one notices? What a backtracking fucking coward.

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Do Tom and Gi have a thread? I’m so over Tom falling in love with himself - he’s started posting so many topless pictures and now a story of himself doing push-ups topless. Get over yourself.

LaFleche
Informer
Informer

Post by LaFleche »

TheChemist wrote:Do Tom and Gi have a thread? I’m so over Tom falling in love with himself - he’s started posting so many topless pictures and now a story of himself doing push-ups topless. Get over yourself.
I'm so glad somebody noticed too! I saw it today and was like – wtf did I just watch? Is he serious? Does it run in the family or something?
Not a native English speaker, thank you.

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”