PrankVSPrank(BFvsGF) Part 6

ancermet
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: PrankVSPrank(BFvsGF) Part 6

Post by ancermet »

PVP aka Pathetic vs. Pathetic
english is my first language, im just lazy.

ashley1864
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by ashley1864 »

i love that lol.

DirkDiggler
Debater
Debater

Post by DirkDiggler »

HereKittyKitty wrote:
Oh my God, exactly. I just feel bad for her and I cringe now. Maybe she was the more mature one out of her and Jesse, but now she's not proving that anymore, at all. It would be admirable for her to go achieve something with her life.
Jeana was always very immature for her age. It's just now that she's rollin' solo and feels the need to cater to her younger audience is why she's actually regressed in terms of her maturity level. She's 34, but has the mentality of a teenager.

Title idea: PrankVSPrank(BFvsGF) Part 6 - 1 MIL vs 100K

- in reference to their respective viewership, of course.

snowyleopard
Learner
Learner

Post by snowyleopard »

idk why I watched the entire Miami House Tour video but i advise everyone here to not waste your time.

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

that house tour was so stupid i actually started laughing and then got sad about wasting 7 minutes of my life. also, she needs to stop hyping herself on her editing skills cuz the incessant out of place background music gave me a migraine.
on another note, you would think after all the insanely nasty comments made about her tanning pre-breakup would stop her from doing it again but nope she got another spray tan and looks like a 50 year old on her insta story i literally screamed. Even jesse said it looked "silly" (he obviously was stopping himself from saying ugly) and he is usually careful about saying anything about her looks/ gives her compliments when he can.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

Lol she needs to stop doing those MySpace angles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

Whyyyyyy does she talk like a 1r year old boy??? That house your was just a lot of "yoooo check out thiz dope, sick, epic place, yoooo man!"

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

ashley1864 wrote:that house tour was so stupid i actually started laughing and then got sad about wasting 7 minutes of my life. also, she needs to stop hyping herself on her editing skills cuz the incessant out of place background music gave me a migraine.
on another note, you would think after all the insanely nasty comments made about her tanning pre-breakup would stop her from doing it again but nope she got another spray tan and looks like a 50 year old on her insta story i literally screamed. Even jesse said it looked "silly" (he obviously was stopping himself from saying ugly) and he is usually careful about saying anything about her looks/ gives her compliments when he can.
Did jesse say that recently? Or he used to bug her about it when they were together you mean?

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

No he said it when they were together i don't remember the exact blog but she showed up with a spray tan and it legit looked like she had black face one and jesse was trying not to be offensive the whole time but you could tell he thought she looked horrible and they finally just said it looks silly lol.

and you couldn't be more right about the way she talks its so bad like your 35 stop hanging out with random weirdos from car races and go date someone who wants to settle down. if she's not gonna make useful, passionate, or interesting content than just go back to nursing or whatever her job was. you can kind of tell she's just doing this for money but her views are down to 100k so that not gonna last long. by next year shell prob be nonexistent.

heytherestar
Learner
Learner

Post by heytherestar »

Jesse is live streaming on this DownRangeGaming channel while getting a hair cut at his apartment. There is some girl there sitting with him. I wonder if shes his girlfriend.

heytherestar
Learner
Learner

Post by heytherestar »

Here is the link to his stream if anyone wants to watch it, its unlisted now

[youtube][/youtube]

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

if she is thats gross she said she has finals so she's obviously hella young. They have no chemistry either it feels like she's his little sister.

secret25
Debater
Debater

Post by secret25 »

This trying to "one-up" the other to make them jealous is so juvenile. They both need to get a fucking grip.

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

ashley1864 wrote:No he said it when they were together i don't remember the exact blog but she showed up with a spray tan and it legit looked like she had black face one and jesse was trying not to be offensive the whole time but you could tell he thought she looked horrible and they finally just said it looks silly lol.

and you couldn't be more right about the way she talks its so bad like your 35 stop hanging out with random weirdos from car races and go date someone who wants to settle down. if she's not gonna make useful, passionate, or interesting content than just go back to nursing or whatever her job was. you can kind of tell she's just doing this for money but her views are down to 100k so that not gonna last long. by next year shell prob be nonexistent.
Totally agree. She definitely needs to change her content. I'm really surprised she hasn't, with such low views. Jesse reinvented himself, time for jeana to do the same. Honestly she'd probably get a ton of views doing more personal videos. All we see is random acquaintances and the cats.

AndieGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AndieGirl »

ashley1864 wrote: and you couldn't be more right about the way she talks its so bad like your 35 stop hanging out with random weirdos from car races and go date someone who wants to settle down. if she's not gonna make useful, passionate, or interesting content than just go back to nursing or whatever her job was. you can kind of tell she's just doing this for money but her views are down to 100k so that not gonna last long. by next year shell prob be nonexistent.
Just because she is a woman in her 30s she HAS to settle down with someone? It is a perfectly acceptable choice to not settle down, not get married and NOT have kids. Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you want or need those things in your life.

I think what a lot of people don't realize is that a committed 10-year committed relationship is JUST as serious as a marriage. No one talks shit when a 35-year-old divorced woman isn't "settling down" after getting out of a marriage. When a long-term relationship goes to hell, a lot of times people literally just want to be on their own. They find a beauty in not having to answer to someone else or consider someone else in their decision-making process. It's rather liberating. Especially if the relationship was troubled.

I ended an 8.5-year relationship about a year ago. I have no desire to seriously date anyone. I spent 8.5 years trying to turn some woman's little boy into a grown man, and it was EXHAUSTING. It's nice getting to do your own thing, meet new people, form friendships and connections with new groups. If you've spent your entire 20s and part of your 30s with one person, you literally need to rediscover yourself. That takes time.

I am also sure she is dating/sleeping with/seeing someone.. but won't be putting it out there unless it gets real serious. I don't think Jeana was ever comfortable with the level of scrutiny that being in front of the camera brought her. Jesse relishes the attention, Jeana has also seemed to shy away from it a bit more.

Lucille Bluth
Talker
Talker

Post by Lucille Bluth »

Her instagram pictures give me so much second-hand embarrassment...

She thinks she's a supermodel and yet looks like a trashy Jersey type with her long, outdated french manicure nails, tacky fake tan and cheap spandex dresses. Also, I don't know how old she is but she has a very hard face and looks too old to be posing and speaking like a hood rat. I don't blame Jesse for wanting out (I mean, look at her) though he should have probably jumped ship a bit sooner and not allowed their relationship to drag on for this long. He was obviously the creative brains behind their channel and she should find a job out of the spotlight before her channel becomes more of an embarrassment than it already is.

Lucille Bluth
Talker
Talker

Post by Lucille Bluth »

Her instagram pictures give me so much second-hand embarrassment...

She thinks she's a supermodel and yet looks like a trashy Jersey type with her long, outdated french manicure nails, tacky fake tan and cheap spandex dresses. Also, I don't know how old she is but she has a very hard face and looks too old to be posing and speaking like a hood rat. I don't blame Jesse for wanting out (I mean, look at her) though he should have probably jumped ship a bit sooner and not allowed their relationship to drag on for this long. He was obviously the creative brains behind their channel and she should find a job out of the spotlight before her channel becomes more of an embarrassment than it already is.

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

AndieGirl you make a very great point. Now that I think about it, it would be good for her to explore herself more since I think being in a relationship with Jesse for so long plus having it turn into a business where she had to act for the camera probably made her lose touch with herself and what she wants/who she is. I don't really know if she's actually passionate about youtube and filmmaking and think it was Jesses passion and she just followed along. I don't think its something i could see her doing something substantial/ meaningful with. Proof: one bite challenge video. :|

I agree that her instagram is a cringe fest :?

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

i want to delete her on snap, but at the same time, can't look away... i'm just over her cringeworthy fake ass squeals or baby talk with Nylah and Bambu. It's like she's trying real hard to prove that she's better off without Jesse. She's still not over him, it's so obvious. I understand that it was 10 years of them together, but Jesse is over it and at this point she should really just spend her time on herself than finding ways to make Jesse jealous.

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

jeana posted a vlog about her jogging and going to the club in miami living alone in a house full of random dudes and jesse just posted a vlog about giving christmas presents to kids at school. :? basically represents where their channels are at respectively lmaooo.

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”