Liedi "Alaskan Bush Bunny" Somers - Part 5

Re: Liedi "Alaskan Bush Bunny" Somers - Part 5

Post by Guest »

Zomgirl wrote:I just rewatched Nikki's break up video and she spent a lot of time talking about how she lost herself in the relationship with CG because she did everything for him and she didn't even know who she was anymore. He didn't value her and it made her question her own self worth and if she was good enough, especially because there's so much social media pressure to be the perfect couple.

If you replaced the "I" and "me" with "she" and "her," you'd think Nikki was describing Heidi. It's actually quite disturbing.
Spot on. Like someone else said, CG and his boys have super archaic views on women and he needs his girlfriend to be submissive. He keeps saying how proud he is of B.B. and how “independent” she is and that she created her own brand and crap but she has completely lost herself in him. Changed everything about herself, inside and out. He holds those kinds of standards for the women in his life. Imagine him with a girlfriend who would actually call him on his bullshit. He prefers his girlfriends tiny and submissive, imagine how much more emasculated he’d feel with a woman who spoke her mind. Probably a reason why he didn’t want to be with Nikki anymore because she didn’t want to put up with his shit anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlowPuzzler
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SlowPuzzler »

Something about her face reminds me so much of Nikki in this pic. I know comparisons/similarities between the two are beating a dead horse but I still get really uncomfortable every time I think she's Nikki for a split second at first glance.Image

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

SlowPuzzler wrote:Something about her face reminds me so much of Nikki in this pic. I know comparisons/similarities between the two are beating a dead horse but I still get really uncomfortable every time I think she's Nikki for a split second at first glance.Image

Isn't it supposed to say "the BLUEST water we've ever seen"? The most blue water sounds like they are refering to the amount of water, not to the color. Idk, maybe I'm wrong :D

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh »

Lol did anyone see the bathing suit with the choker? I'm sorry but I cannot deal!! It's not flattering. I agree with the poster who said it looks like she topped up her lip injections , they don't look settled at all. Maybe they'll look better in a week or something.

Jrosey17
Learner
Learner

Post by Jrosey17 »

I feel almost bad making fun of her for this.. but Christians snap of her sunburn... damnnnnnnn. Like that’s gonna ruin her whole trip now. She’s bright red. And also, I’m sorry but if you’re going to wear a swimsuit like that, take the things off around your arms when you’re in the sun. That’s just common sense.

Post by Guest »

SlowPuzzler wrote:Something about her face reminds me so much of Nikki in this pic. I know comparisons/similarities between the two are beating a dead horse but I still get really uncomfortable every time I think she's Nikki for a split second at first glance.Image

I thought that was an old pic of CG and Nikki before I actually read your post. My immediate assumption was that Nikki had started drunk-posting old photos of them together like she did when she was in Mexico a few months back.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

I guarantee that during her lip injections some of those injections slipped into her ass.... she don't eat, she hasn't gotten fluffy or even bulky looking/soft like she would be able to build muscle in her glutes. Her height alone wouldn't help her glutes either.

FAKE

Plus when she uploads the vacation YT video is she going to even address her "cleanse" I feel like she talks about stuff and then it never gets brought back up, she just does stuff for the attention in that moment.

yakkityyack
Learner
Learner

Post by yakkityyack »

I can't stop watching that video of her with the sunburn she looks so pissed lol. I'm sorry but did these two just not wear sunblock?? How could they be so dumb especially because she got burned at the Cayman Island the last time. They deserve the pain hahah! Those two are something else. Also, I am so fed up of her stupid poses why does she always prop one leg up? keep both on the ground idiot. Sorry that girl drives me bonkers small doses.

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

pbjnfit wrote:I guarantee that during her lip injections some of those injections slipped into her ass.... she don't eat, she hasn't gotten fluffy or even bulky looking/soft like she would be able to build muscle in her glutes. Her height alone wouldn't help her glutes either.

FAKE

Plus when she uploads the vacation YT video is she going to even address her "cleanse" I feel like she talks about stuff and then it never gets brought back up, she just does stuff for the attention in that moment.
Can anyone tell from the snaps if she is following her cleanse?

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

yankydoo wrote:
pbjnfit wrote:I guarantee that during her lip injections some of those injections slipped into her ass.... she don't eat, she hasn't gotten fluffy or even bulky looking/soft like she would be able to build muscle in her glutes. Her height alone wouldn't help her glutes either.

FAKE

Can anyone tell from the snaps if she is following her cleanse?

Ya wtf!!! I asked the same thing about the cleanse

Omg the snap of her with the two locals in rhongs “who wore it better” like maybe would have been funny if she had a funny face but she was trying to be all sexy ... so f cking weird

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

OH MY WORD. just saw the vids of their sunburn!!!! like, that is scary!! have they never heard of sun poisoning?! wow wow wow

bunnybunnybunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bunnybunnybunny »

pbjnfit wrote:She looks like she got more lip injections in her snap chat, so gross looking too.

I wonder how many glute kickbacks she did before taking this selfie... :rofl:
\

typical butt pose

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

Saw a pot of coffee on christian’s IG story. He doesn’t drink coffee so clearly it’s for her

Jrosey17
Learner
Learner

Post by Jrosey17 »

No way in hell she’s following that cleanse while on vacation for 10 days or however long it is

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

Jrosey17 wrote:No way in hell she’s following that cleanse while on vacation for 10 days or however long it is

If she was actually following the cleanse we would hear about it non f cking stop

I bet Christian doesn’t like donuts and that’s ehy she stopped the obsession...

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Imacoolmom88 wrote:Hi
pbjnfit wrote:She looks like she got more lip injections in her snap chat, so gross looking too.

I wonder how many glute kickbacks she did before taking this selfie... :rofl:
She has no hamstring insertions. Did she get glute injections or something? It looks courtneyish.... plus isn’t she on some major “cleanse” and in a deficit? You would have no glute pump

Also ya fcking right she is sticking to her cleanse in bora bora EYEROLL
OMG THIS!!! I wouldnt be surprised if she got butt injections. I noticed her butt has been looking a little bigger (Not BIG, but a bit bigger and a little father out, than her normal pancake ass). Yet her legs are still small as ever

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

Bootyguru2 wrote:I feel like she and Christian both look sickly since getting together. Must be exhausting flaunting your relationship like a show, fake or not.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I think they are on something. And she just isn’t eating so she stays little for CG so he doesn’t leave her.

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

Wonder if he ever calls her Nikki by accident. God shed love that.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Holy shit I just saw her IG post. I can't help but laugh :rofl: Anyone that dumb to not put sunscreen on (or reapply every 2ish hours) is a fucking moron and deserves to get burnt. After getting sunburnt on her last vacay she should've learned her lesson.

Call me cruel, but I live in Florida and see it so much. You can definitely point out the tourists vs. the people that actually live. Any tourist dumb enough to think their fake spray tans will prevent them from burning & dont put SPF on is an idiot

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

I HATE when someone makes a statement and Heidi repeats the statement back as a question
Currently on her story “I feel like a volcano” - Christian
“YOU FEEl LIKE A VOLCANO!?” - Heidi
She has about 2000 annoying habits and this one kills me.

Also remember when she used to say she is awkward and doesn’t know how to be sexy (while with josh). And now every post is sultry lip injection face.

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”