Daddy 'PeesInBottlesAndTinderDateExes' Dawson (Part 8)

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy 'PeesInBottlesAndTinderDateExes' Dawson (Part 8)

Post by miserlou »

I think Ryland plays it up for the camera just as much as Shane does. Shane was never seriously considering buying Bobby a G Wagon and Ryland knew that.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Magdanikolova wrote:... Also, when Bobby was going to see the car, Ryland was just as excited for him as everyone else.
One wonders what Shane has promised him for such a congenial response. Perhaps the fact that Ryland is driving around Trisha's G-Wagon, for the week, carries those answers.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

So something I was thinking about earlier (with all the Ryland talk) is how a lot of people were mad about Lisa clickbaiting a pregnancy for Shane and Ryland. Some of his fans said it was disrespectful or something, I guess bc she’s his ex. But what makes Ryland’s video of asking his sister to be a surrogate ok, would that not be a double standard?
I think it’s just his young fans want him to be with Ryland and Ryland only, so they won’t look at the fact he has had relationships with women before. Maybe they fetishize the fact it’s a m/m relationship instead of f/m, or they just genuinely want Shane happy. I can never tell, although Shane has some older fans who have been around a long time, the rest are like rabid young school girls to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youbettawurk
Learner
Learner

Post by youbettawurk »

Swav wrote:I haven't watched a Shane video since before Christmas, but reading all these comments about Ryland whining for a G Wagon... uhhh maybe you shouldn't have quit your cushy job at Clevver to stay at home all day, Ryland, and you'd be able to afford to buy your own vehicle. What a dork.
I thought the point of leaving Clevver was to focus more on his channel, but he makes the same amount of videos with the exact same effort? He'd be raking in money if he did 3+ videos a week like Shane.

justgeek
Informer
Informer

Post by justgeek »

youbettawurk wrote:
Swav wrote:I haven't watched a Shane video since before Christmas, but reading all these comments about Ryland whining for a G Wagon... uhhh maybe you shouldn't have quit your cushy job at Clevver to stay at home all day, Ryland, and you'd be able to afford to buy your own vehicle. What a dork.
I thought the point of leaving Clevver was to focus more on his channel, but he makes the same amount of videos with the exact same effort? He'd be raking in money if he did 3+ videos a week like Shane.
I honestly don’t understand how youtubers only post once a week... what do you do with your time??? Once a week is NOT enough lol I don’t even sub to people who don’t post often... with the exception of a few like simplynailogical

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Magdanikolova wrote:I don’t think Ryland is materialistic. I, for example, love money and luxurious everything, but I wouldn’t be with someone just for that and I don’t want it before anything&everything else. I’d get annoyed too if my partner thought of buying some acquaintance a G Wagon, lol. He was not amused when Shane told him that he is flying a hater out to his house too.
I dont think he would ever tell Shane to buy him any kind of car in another situation. Also, when Bobby was going to see the car, Ryland was just as excited for him as everyone else.
Being materialistic doesn’t exclusively mean that you put money above and beyond everything else. That’s just being a weirdo.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

carlinn wrote:Not sure if any of you guys follow Lisa's stuff, but Lisa's talked about how she's made a series with Shane talking about their relationship and their breakup. Apparently, it's not going to be uploaded on Youtube, but somewhere on her social media sites? I haven't heard Shane mentioning anything about this and I watch Lisa's videos once in a while, so I just found out about it lol. I feel like they've already talked so much about their breakup though, it's pretty redundant to keep explaining to people what happened.
And people were mad about Lisa's pregnancy video because they thought she was faking a pregnancy for the lols, and some said it was disrespectful to women who can't get pregnant and whatever
Not sure if any of you guys follow Lisa's stuff, but Lisa's talked about how she's made a series with Shane talking about their relationship and their breakup. Apparently, it's not going to be uploaded on Youtube, but somewhere on her social media sites? I haven't heard Shane mentioning anything about this so I just found out about it lol. I feel like they've already talked so much about their break up though, it's pretty redundant to keep explaining to people what happened. Especially if they're going to present themselves as best friends, constantly bringing up their past relationship doesn't help.
And people were mad about Lisa's pregnancy video because they thought she was faking a pregnancy for the lols, and some said it was disrespectful to women who can't get pregnant and whatever
She still gets a shit ton of hate tho. Not sure why, but I don't think a lot of the fans realize that her and Shane are still really close. They probably think she keeps trying to sneak back into his life for views and attention.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

Sorry for double posting, I never do that. but in regards to Ryland only uploading once a week, I do also wonder what he does with his time. I was thinking maybe he takes care of the house while Shane works, but they have a damn housekeeper lmao. I've also never seen them cook. Their fridge is always empty as hell.
Anyway, we should start thinking of new thread titles!

idcc
Learner
Learner

Post by idcc »

Honestly I also thought ryland's reaction was...weird and unfortunate. If you're 16 and your parents are getting a car (your dream car) for someone else instead of giving it to you...I understand being annoyed considering parents usually get their kids their first car. But Shane is ryland's boyfriend, not his fucking dad. If you want a g wagon buy one. Save money and go get it. Don't act like a child because Shane can spend his money on whoever he wants.

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater

Post by fail_dawson »

As someone else previously sais, I think Ryland was acting up for the camera since in his own video he was chill about the buying-Bobby-a-car thing. Not cute, but still nothing more than an act. And to be honest, this idea was insane and if I were Ryland I'd smack some sense into Shane.

shea8123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shea8123 »

Ok so there's another video with Bobby coming this week... I'm over it. Why does Shane even still label him as a hater? They're friends now. I like Bobby but it's getting old.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

ummmm this "pap" was 1000000% planned ahead of time right

[youtube][/youtube]

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

luluguava wrote:ummmm this "pap" was 1000000% planned ahead of time right
[youtube][/youtube]
omgggg I'm dying! Yes, they didn't even try to make this seem like it wasn't staged. Legit celebs call paps on themselves all the time, so there's no way some random pap was going to casually identify Ryland and know enough about his channel to ask him questions lmao! I hope they actually acknowledge it was faked for a video though. THF is literally filled with YTers and IG famous who want to feel important.

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Post by bharshe00 »

manged wrote:so there's no way some random pap was going to casually identify Ryland and know enough about his channel to ask him questions lmao! I hope they actually acknowledge it was faked for a video though. THF is literally filled with YTers and IG famous who want to feel important.
It went both ways, too! Ryland is like "Oh yeah I saw you guys saw Tyler Oakley the other day". Umm, the Tyler Oakley video only has 133k views -- does Ryland actually subscribe and watch all of THF's videos, and remembers enough about them to commit it to memory? :rofl:

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Itzfleur wrote:
carlinn wrote:Not sure if any of you guys follow Lisa's stuff, but Lisa's talked about how she's made a series with Shane talking about their relationship and their breakup. Apparently, it's not going to be uploaded on Youtube, but somewhere on her social media sites? I haven't heard Shane mentioning anything about this and I watch Lisa's videos once in a while, so I just found out about it lol. I feel like they've already talked so much about their breakup though, it's pretty redundant to keep explaining to people what happened.
Not sure if any of you guys follow Lisa's stuff, but Lisa's talked about how she's made a series with Shane talking about their relationship and their breakup. Apparently, it's not going to be uploaded on Youtube, but somewhere on her social media sites? I haven't heard Shane mentioning anything about this so I just found out about it lol. I feel like they've already talked so much about their break up though, it's pretty redundant to keep explaining to people what happened. Especially if they're going to present themselves as best friends, constantly bringing up their past relationship doesn't help.
She still gets a shit ton of hate tho. Not sure why, but I don't think a lot of the fans realize that her and Shane are still really close. They probably think she keeps trying to sneak back into his life for views and attention.
She's really milking it for all it's worth now. What was so special about their relationship that they have to make a series on it? The fact that Shane was bi all that time and halfway in the closet?

She already has a serious boyfriend, they both do to the point that babies are being discussed. I'm surprised Ryland and her boyfriend isn't more uncomfortable about them ALWAYS bringing up their past relationship. Their relationship now are friends, they should stop going on about being exes.

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

takoyaki wrote:
Itzfleur wrote:
She's really milking it for all it's worth now. What was so special about their relationship that they have to make a series on it? The fact that Shane was bi all that time and halfway in the closet?

She already has a serious boyfriend, they both do to the point that babies are being discussed. I'm surprised Ryland and her boyfriend isn't more uncomfortable about them ALWAYS bringing up their past relationship. Their relationship now are friends, they should stop going on about being exes.
B-But, Shane's doing a video series about meeting people from his past, so Lisa needs to do it too O.o

Boots22
Learner
Learner

Post by Boots22 »

This might be off topic but tonight Gigi and Trish were hanging out for super bowl sunday, I think it would be interesting to see Shane, Gigi, and Trish to make video together just too see how all three interact with each other. I'm not sure if Shane and Gigi have ever filmed together before.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Boots22 wrote:I'm not sure if Shane and Gigi have ever filmed together before
They have years ago. More recently, she also starred in one of his short films. She was on the podcast (with her gf too I think).

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Garrett is filming! :clap:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaserBeam92
Talker
Talker

Post by LaserBeam92 »

fail_dawson wrote:As someone else previously sais, I think Ryland was acting up for the camera since in his own video he was chill about the buying-Bobby-a-car thing. Not cute, but still nothing more than an act. And to be honest, this idea was insane and if I were Ryland I'd smack some sense into Shane.
I think Ryland was genuinely a bit pissed. I don't blame him though tbh. The whole thing about buying a stranger a 44k$ car is weird. Like no offence, but this whole pee bottle thing and French kissing his dogs is a bit too much. I remember he had also once mentioned he rubbed his d between his cat stomach.
I'm sure it's not easy to live with Shane sometimes. Even though he is a genuine guy, it's understandable that Ryland will get pissed about something from time to time.

Also I was thinking...Shane seems to be pretty powerful now. Not sure if he fully realizes it, but he is a person who can get lots of people's attention. For example, calling that girl his cameraman liked and getting them on a date. If it wasn't for Shane and some possible exposure for her, she would probably ignore the dm.
Sometimes I feel like some people are nice to him because he is big on YouTube. In reality, these same people would be nasty to someone else, had they nothing to gain from them. Something like how Superwoman knows all these famous people, but a lit of them just collaborate for their own gain

Return to “Shane Dawson”