Robin "Instathot" Gallant - Part 2

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Robin "Instathot" Gallant - Part 2

Post by GluteActivation »

Lena999 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:23 am

This. Personally I think Robin comes across as likable enough and out of all the current influencers I think that if she put in some real effort, she could actually be the number 1. Neither Nikki or Whitney seem very interested in the science part of fitness (or they may be too intimidated by it to tackle it) and Stephanie Buttermore is too busy shoving her irrelevant PhD into people's faces and listening to online quacks instead of medical professionals. So there's a gap there, perfect for Robin to jump into.

Back when she was still lifting heavy and making her scientific videos I really enjoyed her content a lot. I keep hoping she goes back to that but I think she's lost her passion for fitness. I mean, she's been fit for a long time and maintaining that is a lot easier than getting there the first time. Good chance she doesn't have to pay a lot of attention to her food intake or her workouts to keep looking this good. Plus, moneywise, she's set, thanks to Ben. So she literally has zero purpose in life and it shows.

Her degree is just gathering dust at this point and I think this vanity focused lifestyle isn't good for her. She needs something to sink her teeth in to be happy I think. And if that's not fitness, that's good too. It's just sad to see her just go through the motions on instagram and these PR events.
Agreed. I prefer Robin out of the 3 to be honest. She's gorgeous and has an amazing bod, and she's also got that cute "girl next door" vibe. If she really wanted to she could be one of the main faces of GS women.
I hope now that she's got her explant, and visa out of the way, that she can focus on her SM presence. She can even pull a Heidi and have someone follow her around and film all day, she legit doesn't have to put in any work for content other than doing what she already does. Lord knows she can afford it. :/
I'm still rooting for her. But I'm also not going to hold my breath.

super awesome
Talker
Talker

Post by super awesome »

I never followed Robin properly because she never interested me, but I’ve just gone to see her Instagram and I’m really surprised at how much better looking she was before the fillers. I also never realised how good her body is. I do remember the phase she went through of emphasising how much of an introvert she is, and how bad her social anxiety is; it’s a shame, in theory she could be more popular than any other female GS athlete.

shakinmyhead
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by shakinmyhead »

Her latest “photo shoot” on IG is comical. Not only is she clearly not working out like she used to, but it’s the same. exact. shit. over and over again. Same Laffy Taffy colored gym shark outfit over and over again. There’s zero original, creative or entertaining content from her. I feel like I get deja vu whenever she posts something. She used to be relatable but now she’s just so.... blah.

All that being said... WTF does she do all damn day? Her house isn’t that neat, she cooks super basic meals and doesn’t workout or post much. According to her vlogs she just prances around the woods with Bilbo while her “assistant” sits in a bush filming, then comes home and tries on GS outfits and then makes some prawn salad and waits for Ben to come home. Riveting shit.

Post by Guest »

She doesn’t really look fit to me. I’ve never really understood why people say she has such a good body (for a fitness influencer)...yeah she has good proportions but so little muscle tone, and as a fellow thunder-thigh girl, her legs are the opposite of my goal. Even Nikki looks way more defined and muscular than she does. I feel like Robin must look very different in person because she’s very light and small but really doesn’t look it in pictures.

vinelo
Learner
Learner

Post by vinelo »

Man, I was watching some of her old vlogs when she was with Jeff and she was so much more interesting. Powerlifting, bodybuilding, coaching, school... she was decently strong, too. Same thing happened to Stephanie. Social media ruins these girls, it's so sad.

MushroomPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MushroomPie »

shakinmyhead wrote:Her latest “photo shoot” on IG is comical. Not only is she clearly not working out like she used to, but it’s the same. exact. shit. over and over again. Same Laffy Taffy colored gym shark outfit over and over again. There’s zero original, creative or entertaining content from her. I feel like I get deja vu whenever she posts something. She used to be relatable but now she’s just so.... blah.

All that being said... WTF does she do all damn day? Her house isn’t that neat, she cooks super basic meals and doesn’t workout or post much. According to her vlogs she just prances around the woods with Bilbo while her “assistant” sits in a bush filming, then comes home and tries on GS outfits and then makes some prawn salad and waits for Ben to come home. Riveting shit.
"Laffy Taffy" ImageImage but I was thinking the same thing seeing her recent post. That's why I came back here. It seems like every pic she posts its captioned about her going back into fitness/the gym. All her workout vids are captioned the same too LOL idk why anyone would take fitness advice or inspo from her anymore when shes not even consistent. Shes just genetically gifted eye candy. I also found the amount of pics she did for one post a bit awkward lol

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

She needs to just give up already and fade into obscurity. She doesn’t enjoy fitness or producing fitness related content anymore and it shows. I think that’s why she’s trying to rebrand herself as more “lifestyle” as she desperately WANTS to still have her own social media brand so she can say look guys, I make my own money. I think she knows how it looks being with Ben (PS - the CEO & owner of Gymshark :rofl:) so wants to prove she’s capable of holding her own. What else would she do otherwise? She hasn’t done anything with her degree for years and doesn’t have any marketable skills (that I’m aware of) - just a relatively “good” bod. That’s why she’s desperately clinging on to what she still has and flogging one very very dead horse.

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

Post by All Hale To Kale »

Didn’t she want to become a fashion vlogger? And proceded to wear awful clothes, including a hand made dress when she was out with Ben??? I’m guessing she quit that too.,.

Kaydollar
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kaydollar »

She looks totally different when she’s not posing/contorting her body
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor »

All Hale To Kale wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:27 am
Didn’t she want to become a fashion vlogger? And proceded to wear awful clothes, including a hand made dress when she was out with Ben??? I’m guessing she quit that too.,.
Robin has no fashion sense (it seems like a running theme with 99% of fitness chicks). Everything she wears is just skin tight or just skin, skin, skin--I think it's because of being so used to constantly wearing gym clothes and just HAVING to show off all the gains/assets. Robin can't asses between different cuts and silhouettes, or know how to mix and match patterns and colors. She just goes for tacky, cheap and whatever is trending on Instagram.

Where did she get this notion in her head that she's creative? I work on the graphic design side of marketing (retail specifically) and every person I've met eats, sleeps and breathes creativity and their output (work, or even just thoughts) seems to be constant. Robin's so called creativity is in the negatives.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Kaydollar wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:34 am
Hmm, I see it. She still looks good but yeah different.

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik »

She has amazing proportions. But damn, how can fitspos work out in sports bras which look like a boob could pop out any second.

shakinmyhead
Learner
Learner

Post by shakinmyhead »

Sputnik wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:34 am
She has amazing proportions. But damn, how can fitspos work out in sports bras which look like a boob could pop out any second.
We should ask breast implant survivor Robin how she works out in sports bras without giving the whole gym a peep show. :roll:

Speaking of plastic surgery.. She needs to stop. Whatever filler she’s doing makes her face all puffy and swollen. Man.. I miss old Robin.

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

Her friend (Becky) looks really good in that photo. Didnt she start out overweight? I guess robin coached her

Philomena
Talker
Talker

Post by Philomena »

She doesn't look the way she used to because she stopped aspiring to have that bikini competitor look. These days, she wants to look like Tammy Hembrow.

manicrose
Learner
Learner

Post by manicrose »

Kaydollar wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:34 am
Oh gosh, what a difference since 2015

manicrose
Learner
Learner

Post by manicrose »

This makes me sad ... why did she get so many fillers?

also, maybe it’s just the light but does her skin remind anyone of the ladies who get too much work done in their old age? Like it’s got that waxy, unnatural shiny cast to it. Looks really bizarre. Did she have some work done on her skin??

shakinmyhead
Learner
Learner

Post by shakinmyhead »

manicrose wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:01 am

This makes me sad ... why did she get so many fillers?

also, maybe it’s just the light but does her skin remind anyone of the ladies who get too much work done in their old age? Like it’s got that waxy, unnatural shiny cast to it. Looks really bizarre. Did she have some work done on her skin??
I thought the same exact thing. She posted that YT vid a while ago explaining that she’s been doing stuff to her face because it’s ~so unsymmetrical~. She said that her face was originally so bad that she was “unrecognizable” from one side. :roll: For someone who claims to be so smart she says the absolute dumbest sh**.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Yeah her body is great... from the thighs up. Knees down is a mess. And I agree about the waxy, shiny, overworked skin on her face.

She's losing that unique, beautiful look she had. It's sad.

Kaydollar
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kaydollar »

I think she still has great proportions and looks good. No doubt about that!
But her thighs/hips look completely different than when she’s posing. I guess I’ve just never seen her stand head on, emphasizing her waist and making her hips look smaller

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”