BroganTate part3-Chums w/ naturally curly hair at beach huts

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BroganTate part3-Chums w/ naturally curly hair at beach

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

Did you guys see that comment about Benji having his noody bowl and Brogan said he refusesto get rid of it

This is coming from the girl who has Disney fever and toys every where

Did she really have a shower and put the same top back on after it how many showers has she took in the past few vlogs :rofl:

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

Brogan girl, you can be whatever size you want however you must realise how this comes across.
You do personal training and then have wine and pasta afterwards. You love chocolate & treats ( as do we all ) but then moan and act surprised when clothes don’t fit you.

First of all - If they are dresses your mother recommended then I suggest you never ask her advice on fashion ever again. Totally the wrong shape and cut for you and very child like, it’s like a little party dress you might wear in primary.
Go to the curve section of asos, they have lovely things that would be more flattering and go from there....

Second of all - snow gate.
How many people did she call? I mean seriously? Calling everyone in her phone book because she had to park her car in McDonalds?
GET A GRIP

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

ShanghaiSalt wrote:Jesus, it’s as if she’s gained an extra stone since the last time we saw her.

She looked like she was gaining weight before but this last vlog really shows it. Her legs are so chunky above the knee. Wow. She looks like she’s starting to border on a 16-18.

I had never noticed but you guys are right, she literally never eats vegetables. All their dinners are so carb based. Always mash and pasta and garlic bread. Carb overload. She needs to get some greens on her plate. Start having smoothies for breakfast.

And maybe its just me but her lunch is like my dinner portion. Jacket potato with salad and coleslaw and cheese and tuna and some sort of dessert. But she then has pie and mash for dinner. It’s just so much food.

All that chocolate she bought which you know is gonna be gone in a week (my chocolate drawer takes about a month to go down)

She’s gonna be massive if she keeps going the way she is.

Someone said maybe it’s medical because she’s never had a good diet, but I don’t think it is. Even though she’s never been super healthy, she had a pretty active job, had a smaller lunch (sandwich) and then had her pasta for dinner but I rarely saw her eat it with a full garlic bread.

Little differences like that are the difference between being within decent calories and being 800 over. Which would mean a steady weight gain.

Who the fuck goes out for a cooked breakfast by themselves. Let alone when your trying to loose weight. She’s loosing the plot.
Did you notice on the day she didn't have tuna with her jacket potato she replaced it with, wait for it...

ANOTHER FUCKING POTATO? Who has TWO jacket potatoes with cheese for any meal, let alone lunch?!

1rltroll
Learner
Learner

Post by 1rltroll »

Like everyone here, I can't believe how big she's gotten! I almost feel sorry for her because she's so delusional. Every weight is fine, all bodies are beautiful as long as you own it and don't pretend you wanna change and continue to eat the way she does!

Two potatoes for lunch?! who even does that?!

I also just want to point out to her that the tiniest things could help her, instead of banging on about how great her parking space is, why not park at the other end of the car park and walk? it'll put her over her pathetic 5,000 step goal.

I know I shouldn't go OT but she really is starting to frustrate me with her spending habits. After giving up her 'dream beach flat' and moving into her boyfriends dads house (Hence saving over £600p/m according to the listing someone here found) she spends £60 ON A BLAZER. Yes, it's probably good quality, but this is the girl who lives in Primark. She can get a blazer there for £15-20. Since moving out she's bought Ralph Lauren and a small fortune on more bloody DISNEY crap at kath kidson.

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

Brogan will look great if she started halfing her portions, seriously, not everyone's meant to be stick thin, but her portion sizes are huge. If she had one jacket potato, with a big spoonful of coleslaw, a bit of cheese, that'll already cut her calories & carb intake by half. Also, no need to have bread and pasta, I literally only eat that when we go out once in a blue moon. Why can't you just have a small bowl of pasta? Or 2 jaffa cakes instead of a packet. I love food, and I'll never give up eating carbs and sugar, but when I gained about 15lbs I realized I had to do something, instead of cutting things out, I started drinking a ton of water, and would half my food (my portions wasn't as big as Brogan's anyway), and that has helped so much and I've already shifted almost all the weight I gained.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

when I gained about 15lbs I realized I had to do something, instead of cutting things out, I started drinking a ton of water, and would half my food (my portions wasn't as big as Brogan's anyway), and that has helped so much and I've already shifted almost all the weight I gained.[/quote]

I think we all gain weight after watching Brogans sizes thats not normal its more like a mans meal shes having I agree she is either in pain or has some serious health issues guys she didnt have a period this I noticed the easter egg hidden away in the corner when they were in bed

Why does she still wear they tight clothes Brogan go to Primark and buy a size 16 winter jacket I got one in there sports section no one believes im a 16 as im small in height yet im tight underarms so i go a size up just to be comfy esp where I work I need to be warm and snug so baggy the better for me I was a size 10/12 in my 20s and yes I miss it but accepted it yes you only live once and im not the type to go round checking every points on packets ive just accepted it so I eat what I want an dont have a melt down then show viewers a cream egg and esp pasta surly she knows pastas to blame and not working it off I only have Pasta as an emergency meal not everyday with 5 slices of bread and pass of by saying they only had this type oh i shouldve of got the brown

To be honest she isnt aiming her goal for her holiday or even trying it like she can't see the fruit and veg isle or something and this PT is a load of bull
Last edited by ilovesummer2017 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oohthedrama_ wrote:I don’t think her weight is what we’re saying is bad, it’s her attitude and the fact she bangs on about it on and on with full tears! It’s like gabby, they talk about nothing else and it’s really just boring as hell if she’s then going for “sun cream” and buying chocolate tiffins, Jaffa cakes, creamy pasta and garlic bread.... is chocolate really a good barrier for the sun??
Instead of watching Disney non stop she needs to watch healthy you tube videos with salads and fruit smoothies and light gym stuff esp for her back it can't be good gaining weight and sitting in her chair all day

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

ilovesummer2017, that's such great advice!! :D
She's really young (even though she sure as hell doesn't look like it! :rofl:), is in a position she can afford PT, is in a happy relationship (at least so she says), so she really has no excuse not to put any proper effort into it :roll:
There was this comment that I was curious to see if she'd reply to, but of course she deleted it, it wasn't rude at all!!
Also, she actually looks pregnant wearing this dress :o And no, Queen B, the tie bits aren't supposed to sit on top of your stomach to hide said stomach :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Izzi
Learner
Learner

Post by Izzi »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:is chocolate really a good barrier for the sun??
It is if you eat the amount of chocolate Brogan does meaning you get so fat you won’t want to put a bikini on & go in the sun!

She is going to struggle when she jets off on her Med Sailors holiday in a few weeks. The last few years she has obviously been a little on the large side but this year she is huge. From what I have seen from all the Med Sailor videos on YouTube everyone is usually thin and gorgeous. I think it’s going to be hard for her and old Benji will be gorping at all the hotties.

I’m sorry but no one needs to eat that much, no one can be that hungry. I honestly think Brogan is comfort eating & I don’t think she is as happy as she makes out to be.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

meg1912 wrote:ilovesummer2017, that's such great advice!! :D
She's really young (even though she sure as hell doesn't look like it! :rofl:), is in a position she can afford PT, is in a happy relationship (at least so she says), so she really has no excuse not to put any proper effort into it :roll:
There was this comment that I was curious to see if she'd reply to, but of course she deleted it, it wasn't rude at all!!
Also, she actually looks pregnant wearing this dress :o And no, Queen B, the tie bits aren't supposed to sit on top of your stomach to hide said stomach :rofl: :rofl:

its really a matter of common sense and to wise up and something shes starting to annoy me she might be good at office skills and booking holidays but real life issues she can't handle

Dancerxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dancerxoxo »

meg1912 wrote:ilovesummer2017, that's such great advice!! :D
Yes i noticed this, she looks at least 6 months pregnant! Nobody is fat shaming her, everybody puts on a few pounds every once in a while, its part of life if you don't have a fast metabolism, I'm not one to talk in that department. But I know what clothes suit my body shape and flatter me the most, i happily size up if it means being comfier/looking better and i don't need to tell everyone what size clothes i'm wearing!

Her attitude towards eating is really unhealthy, its comfort eating borderline binging, either she has no knowledge of healthy eating whatsoever, in which case she needs to educate herself, or there's something darker going on, nobody puts on that much weight in such a short amount of time, seeing as she's always eaten crap. I put on a load of weight when i was with my abusive ex boyfriend, judging by Benji's ex i definitely think he's encouraging her...

Activewear87
Learner
Learner

Post by Activewear87 »

Tbf is eat a whole pack of Jaffa cakes! But I’m not in denial I know I’m packing a few extra pounds!

Just seen her Princes Trust Awards on her insta stories, Home Sense are one of the sponsors, makes sense why she was invited now.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I’m shocked that she went to the gym and then cooked a ‘big’ bowl of pasta and drank wine. What’s the point? If she was exercising daily then fair enough but she is gaining weight at an alarming weight since she moved in with Benji.

hedwig818
Learner
Learner

Post by hedwig818 »

That dress at the awards to so unflattering, I don't know how she doesn't see it. She'd be better with some smart trousers and a top that mini dresses!

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

LaurieLaurie wrote:I’m shocked that she went to the gym and then cooked a ‘big’ bowl of pasta and drank wine. What’s the point? If she was exercising daily then fair enough but she is gaining weight at an alarming weight since she moved in with Benji.
^^ I looked it up weight gain at an alarming weight - ( hormone cortisol, which in turn causes weight gain and other abnormalities) , now this could explain her constant crying but im just taken a guess

Shes going like her mum she isnt a normal weigh either maybe it runs in the family

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Here she is in all her glory :?
And girls, I agree with all of you! :respekt: She's most definitely overeating and if she'd only have a look at how many cals she's consuming on a daily basis, she might be in for a shock! :o
I've noticed Banjo doesn't make as many appearances as before since they've moved in together, which doesn't make a lot of sense, so maybe there is trouble in paradise and she wasn't ready for all the crap (literally) that comes along with moving in with your partner!
I wish she'd change up her style a bit. I posted an old photo of hers a couple pages ago, in which she was wearing a short dress and she actually looked fantastic :o But she has changed a lot (as do so many of us!) and she should try and find what better works for her body atm, she'd actually feel much better as it's so obvious she's not comfortable wearing tight/short dresses anymore!
I too like to indulge, but I think the problem with Brogan is she doesn't know when to stop!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

So we really need a new thread.

Whoever went with 'Bro-gan Record' - that was a great one and I reckon we should use it, I just can't recall who it was to credit you (sorry)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsy_cow_11
Learner
Learner

Post by jsy_cow_11 »

What I would give to be her personal stylist for the day to show her how to dress for her weight, height and, most importantly, age!

One of things she does that annoys me most (the list is massive FYI) is how often she talks about her clothing size. But nobody is the same size in every piece of clothing. Sometimes I like to size up my jackets/jumpers to a looser fit, and then size down on bottoms to make them tighter. Also I’m quite tall so sometimes I need to size up in dresses/tops for the length. Not to mention my size in jeans in one shop is completely different to another shop. Yet it DOES NOT bother me in the slightest what size is in the label, it’s about what it looks like once it’s on. Once she gets that into her head I think she’ll find she looks a lot nicer in the clothes she’s wearer. Particularly if she goes for more modern styles rather than the mumsy clothes she currently favours

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

NEW THREAD:

Bro-gan Record - Bawling, Binge Eating, Barely Washed Bore.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

MoanyMinnie wrote:So we really need a new thread.

Whoever went with 'Bro-gan Record' - that was a great one and I reckon we should use it, I just can't recall who it was to credit you (sorry)

Funny how she said in her own vlog she sounds like a Bro-gan Record so I think Brogan gave us the go ahead for the title :D

Return to “Brogan Tate”