BroganTate part3-Chums w/ naturally curly hair at beach huts

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BroganTate part3-Chums w/ naturally curly hair at beach

Post by maccalacca »

Franedwards5503 wrote:Does anyone else find it incredibly weird that she went for that big breakfast on her own?? Then talking about how benji doesn’t mind her being independent and going alone. so so strange
Yes! Going out to eat is a social thing for me, bonding over good food, not just sitting eating a fry up on my own. Make your own damn fry up :rofl: .

CasualViewer
Informer
Informer

Post by CasualViewer »

Oh my god the snow story is so (unintentionally) funny. You'd think she'd lost herself in the bloody Arctic. Luckily some of her fans were in the area - she has so many so it makes sense I guess.

'Abandoned my car in a McDonalds car park" :rofl: sooo, you parked your car?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

OMG, you guys really crack me up!!! :rofl: :rofl: I'm now all hyped up over watching Brogan's shit show! :D I'll report back after watching it!

Izzi
Learner
Learner

Post by Izzi »

“Abadoned my car in a Maccy’s d’s carpark after fighting for my life in a blizzard......and then walked 15 mins home and has a bath” What a drama queen.

I had a good laugh when she said “I don’t know if those girls knew who I was” Yeah cos you’re soooo famous. I’m sure they were viewers of your award winning weekly vlog.

I love the way she keeps mentioning Benji’s Mum & pushes the fact that they speak all the time after we were discussing the opposite on here. Uh huh sure you don’t read this Brogrannyyyyyy

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Wow she looks moohoosive in her latest vlog

Dunno why she bothered eating Special K then a pack of jaffa. It's showing. Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

to say she is so independent she had to phone four adults before leaving her car at mcdonalds

JCAH2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JCAH2013 »

Why on earth is she crying over driving in the snow?! Also she bought reduced fat coleslaw but also bought chocolate ice cream, chocolate tiffins, Jaffa cakes, white bread and garlic bread?! Like ordering a Mac Donald’s and having Diet Coke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cushtybert
Talker
Talker

Post by Cushtybert »

ilovesummer2017 wrote:
meg1912 wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:OH JESUS CHRIST HERE WE GO....

BROGRANNY - TEARS, TANTRUMS AND TRAMPY LOOKING DRESSES.

What do we think tomorrow’s vlog will bring....

Yet more tears about her weight. She needs to take a page out of Charlottes book on this one and STFU!
One thing I do love about Charlotte is she has no time for self pity tears and “plans”to make big changes, she actually says she wants to get healthy but she’s not gonna bang on and on about it I her vlogs and make small changes when she can

Brogroan......
Take note.
I completely agree. I think she loves pity parties, so her minions tell her how great she looks and that she doesn't need to lose any weight, which is music to her ears.
My guesses for tomorrow's vlog:
- Just been to the gym (did she really?)
- I love our new place, I'm so content
- Food shop haul (will defo include pasta and chocolates)
- Benj woke up at 5am
- Fishcakes or pizza for dinner
- Freelance social media stuff
- On her period and is emotional
- Antigua
- Natural curly hair
- Disney stuff
- She feels lonely and misses Benj
- Went to her mum to pick up whatever crap she picks up
- Ear pain inducing singing in the car
car

What did I miss?

:rofl: You just saved me from doing it :tu:

My fave ones :
*did you know we have a beach hut
* Its the right thing moving in with Benji x100 as in shes regretting it :roll:
* Having Scrambled Eggs and a cup of tea in my Cath Kidston mug
* Showing her viewers she does wash by sitting in a towel
* Primark haul
Don’t forget her “Admin” so many emails guys so many emails :rofl:

CasualViewer
Informer
Informer

Post by CasualViewer »

JCAH2013 wrote:Why on earth is she crying over driving in the snow?! Also she bought reduced fat coleslaw but also bought chocolate ice cream, chocolate tiffins, Jaffa cakes, white bread and garlic bread?! Like ordering a Mac Donald’s and having Diet Coke!

I'm beginning to think Benji might be a feeder/chubby chaser. Surely nobody can eat eggs, avocados, McDs for breakfast, potatoes and tuna for lunch, pasta and bread for dinner, with snacks of chocolates and cakes and wonder why their weight is ballooning. My boyfriend ate similar to this when he was bulking!

Dancerxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dancerxoxo »

She looks pregnant in that blue dress she's trying on at the start...

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Hang on a minute - why would she change the sheets on the 2 different beds, if just her and Benji live there surely they use the same bed...?

And her food shop- not a single vegetable just chocolate upon icecream upon biscuits, garlic bread etc etc...

mariahpiper
Talker
Talker

Post by mariahpiper »

MoanyMinnie wrote:Hang on a minute - why would she change the sheets on the 2 different beds, if just her and Benji live there surely they use the same bed...?

And her food shop- not a single vegetable just chocolate upon icecream upon biscuits, garlic bread etc etc...

This is exactly what I thought when I watched it. No vegetables, all prepackaged food or sweets. I’m the first to indulge, but that is excessive. cookies, carbs, sweets, frozen or processed food. There is no nutrition anything she eats.!

k__dogg
Talker
Talker

Post by k__dogg »

Izzi wrote:Brogan, when you say “I ordered a size up, a 16” u are not sizing UP anymore, that is just your size!! Stop eating!!! it’s really not that hard!!!
THIS She really doesn't get this. I cannot believe how delusional she is.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Such a difference.
What am I missing?

Franklymydear
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Franklymydear »

I recently came back from a trip to Disneyland Paris and watched her blogs from 2012 when she went with her mum, god they’re awful but she looked so much healthier and just generally better. She’s really let herself go…

rosemariesue21
Informer
Informer

Post by rosemariesue21 »

Im curious if there is something more serious going on in terms of her weight/health like a metabolic disorder of some sort, her diet as never been super healthy, when she was at her Dads she use to indulge in multiple white wine spritzers per week and she herself admitted when she started go ape she is not a fitness/sporty person, but then again even if Brogan gets a papercut and goes to the doctors she would tell us every detail down to the exact ph of her urine sample !

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I think she’s just comfort eating and not moving.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

Did she really say I have clean underwear on to millions of people that is a normal everyday thing :shock: no show of Joe and company in the vlog other times we see them then we don't :tu:

She can't even let her best friend breath around the world and she face times her about BATH really Brogan this girl is so ugh, notice she mentions Benjis mum a few times :lol!:

best part of the vlog Benji not wanting to have breakfast with her :rofl: he sounds so retarded YO YO YO I thought Brogan was way more mature to put up with that type of guy :roll:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Oh my goodness, I'm actually full just looking at how much junk food Brogan got!! So much sugar and carbs! Whyyyyy is she spending money on PT? Again, I'm positive it's all bullshit and she's not going.
Who is she trying to fool saying those tortellini last ages, probably 2 days tops!
Snow meltdown made my day! I'm sure the girls recognised Brogan, I'm surprised they didn't ask for an autograph!
Again, who is she trying to fool saying she'd go to McDonald's to go to the toilet? As if she'd be able to resist all the food!
Ew, I don't want to see Brogan and Banjo in bed! I doubt anyone does tbh.
Pretty sure those friends who "supposedly" came round are imaginary, just like her skincare routine!
Nope, the shit ugly dresses aren't small, you're just getting bigger and bigger!
I'm surprised she didn't have a meltdown in the car after spending 2 hours trying on dresses, well done.
Her hair is looking so ratty, she really should do a hair mask asap or 10!
Why on earth is she only going for such short dresses? They make her legs look much bigger!
Her style is shit.
The End.

ShanghaiSalt
Debater
Debater

Post by ShanghaiSalt »

Jesus, it’s as if she’s gained an extra stone since the last time we saw her.

She looked like she was gaining weight before but this last vlog really shows it. Her legs are so chunky above the knee. Wow. She looks like she’s starting to border on a 16-18.

I had never noticed but you guys are right, she literally never eats vegetables. All their dinners are so carb based. Always mash and pasta and garlic bread. Carb overload. She needs to get some greens on her plate. Start having smoothies for breakfast.

And maybe its just me but her lunch is like my dinner portion. Jacket potato with salad and coleslaw and cheese and tuna and some sort of dessert. But she then has pie and mash for dinner. It’s just so much food.

All that chocolate she bought which you know is gonna be gone in a week (my chocolate drawer takes about a month to go down)

She’s gonna be massive if she keeps going the way she is.

Someone said maybe it’s medical because she’s never had a good diet, but I don’t think it is. Even though she’s never been super healthy, she had a pretty active job, had a smaller lunch (sandwich) and then had her pasta for dinner but I rarely saw her eat it with a full garlic bread.

Little differences like that are the difference between being within decent calories and being 800 over. Which would mean a steady weight gain.

Who the fuck goes out for a cooked breakfast by themselves. Let alone when your trying to loose weight. She’s loosing the plot.

Return to “Brogan Tate”