BroganTate part3-Chums w/ naturally curly hair at beach huts

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BroganTate part3-Chums w/ naturally curly hair at beach huts

Post by lolita_blah »

New thread ladies and gentlemen. Sorry if the name is too long, but couldn't take any part of it off, because you know chums.... that's my naturally curly hair... and I don't know if I told you before.. but we have a beach hut! :rofl: :rofl:
:love2:

rosemariesue21
Informer
Informer

Re: BroganTate part3-Chums w/ naturally curly hair at beach

Post by rosemariesue21 »

thanks for letting us know about her beach hut, if she doesnt go over the winter we may forget !

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

It's too soon for this to be lost in the abyss

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

maccalacca wrote:It's too soon for this to be lost in the abyss

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 8099dd.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171031</span><span>/</span><span>58a3ffb5ff38fe746e5e795a438099dd</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

:rofl: :rofl: ^^ The face when she does the break up video :rofl:

Tomorrows Vlog scrip....

- Benji left for work at 5am so im up with him
- Quick call to mummyto get her approval because im not an adult when im 23
- Went to Asda but came out with Disney instead of food
- Benji and I got another free meal AD
- Doing a video for Hello Fresh - because there meal made me so ill I will work for them for
the dollars
- Rearranged my bedroom - Adult goals
- Did you know my friend Alice who ive never mentioned before had a baby boy 10x over
- benji cooked because im to lazy
- Benji an I are at our first fireworks (gets over emotional) couple selfie goals because Brogan
is the only girl to get a boyfriend
- Benji left for work im a freelance fake manager I do 8 till 1
- :tu: and like

Franklymydear
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Franklymydear »

lolita_blah wrote:New thread ladies and gentlemen. Sorry if the name is too long, but couldn't take any part of it off, because you know chums.... that's my naturally curly hair... and I don't know if I told you before.. but we have a beach hut! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Loving the new thread name!

k__dogg
Talker
Talker

Post by k__dogg »

ilovesummer2017 wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 8099dd.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171031</span><span>/</span><span>58a3ffb5ff38fe746e5e795a438099dd</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171031</span><span>/</span><span>58a3ffb5ff38fe746e5e795a438099dd</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Tomorrows Vlog scrip....

- Doing a video for Hello Fresh - because there meal made me so ill I will work for them for
the dollars
- Did you know my friend Alice who ive never mentioned before had a baby boy 10x over
- Benji an I are at our first fireworks (gets over emotional) couple selfie goals because Brogan
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did you know she's a water baby with curly hair?!

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Franklymydear wrote:
lolita_blah wrote:New thread ladies and gentlemen. Sorry if the name is too long, but couldn't take any part of it off, because you know chums.... that's my naturally curly hair... and I don't know if I told you before.. but we have a beach hut! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Loving the new thread name!
Thank you <3 <3
ilovesummer2017 wrote:
Tomorrows Vlog scrip....

the dollars
Scarily accurate :tu:
:love2:

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

:rofl: yes! Loved the bit about the friend she’s never mentioned having a baby - so accurate!

Lozisboss
Learner
Learner

Post by Lozisboss »

So Chuffed with the title of this thread, it's insaaaaaaane!

berlinchair
Learner
Learner

Post by berlinchair »

I haven't been here or on Brogan's channel in a while, but....wow, what a shitshow. I wish I could say that I'm surprised she fell out with Charlotte, but.... :roll:

I think that they probably had a minor disagreement and Brogan turned into a complete drama queen about it and refused to talk to/do anything with Charlotte after that. It would be consistent with her past behaviour - she's spoken before about not talking to one of her parents for more than a week because they bickered over chores or something. Her mother seems like a narcissist who can't take any criticism or rejection without cutting someone off and demonising them, and Brogan seems to be turning out the same way. I was the person that wrote a long comment about what a destructive force her mother seems to be in her life on one of the old threads, and I think it only becomes more and more apparent as time goes on. Whoever said her mother probably encouraged her to switch rooms and go home early was bang on, I think.

Her obsession with Disney and behaviour at the parks creeps me out on a really...uncomfortable level, for some reason. It's just not right. This whole thing is reminding me of this video, though. Brogan even has the same passport! :rofl: :

Also holy hell girl, what have you done to your skin? I cannot believe that she's only 23, it's tragic. I am turning 33 next year, and look like her kid sister - and I live in Australia! How hard is it to put a layer of spf on before you leave the house? I weep to think of what she's going to look like when she's my age, or older - assuming that she doesn't end up with skin cancer before then, which is a very real concern if she keeps allowing herself to get so burned.

berlinchair
Learner
Learner

Post by berlinchair »

I also found another freelancer profile for her when trying to find a cache of the one that was deleted on the old thread. Brogan, since I know you read here - it's not a good look to have a typo in your social media marketing ad. It's spelled "absorbed", not "adsorbed". "Analyse" is also a better word for the sentence: "I can help you manage, grow, analysis and create content for your social media and business." Including a noun like "analysis" in a sentence full of verbs looks clunky. Employers want to know that you can proofread and use grammar correctly. https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users ... a45077458/

Crazy that a person can earn $42/hour without any qualifications beyond having filmed themselves living a pretty mundane life for several years. Meanwhile nurses are taking on two jobs to pay the bills... :?

bumbleebee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bumbleebee »

Oh my god that reads horrendously!

Sparkle456
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sparkle456 »

$42 an hour?! Jeeeeez

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

She used to be so glowing back in 2015 now shes the other way around

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

I can go to amazing hotels, shopping centres and beaches where I live though. I can't go on a safari where I live. Most people don't want to go to a new country to go shopping or stay in the hotel the whole time. I don't see anything wrong with people doing things they can't do at home when they go to a new country. The walmart thing I really don't get though. We don't have Walmart in the UK, but we have ASDA which is owned by Walmart and is basically just exactly the same. (quote)

You're missing the point.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

jsy_cow_11
Learner
Learner

Post by jsy_cow_11 »

Oh god just watching and Careoke is back - the fact that she thinks she can sing but can't doesn't bother me, but it's the fact she's like "this is my favourite son at the moment" and never knows the words so just makes up her own or makes a noise. One of my true pet hates there

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is it strange that I wrote her vlog script :o :rofl:

Does her mother not speak to her about her skin lately its bad in that vlog I also dont think she uses lotion on her skin :?
Last edited by ilovesummer2017 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

friendlyfire
Learner
Learner

Post by friendlyfire »

ilovesummer2017 wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 8099dd.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171031</span><span>/</span><span>58a3ffb5ff38fe746e5e795a438099dd</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171031</span><span>/</span><span>58a3ffb5ff38fe746e5e795a438099dd</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Tomorrows Vlog scrip....

the dollars
You got this spot on!

Also hate how she listens to (and therefore supports monetarily) Chris Brown and his music. I don't care how 'good' his songs are, he's a bad person and shouldn't have his career after beating women

k__dogg
Talker
Talker

Post by k__dogg »

Why does she "whip" into places?! She actually infuriates me.

Heyitslucy2017
Talker
Talker

Post by Heyitslucy2017 »

does anyone else find it quite odd that shes gone to nandos with a subscriber like the way she saids that instead of saying her name just makes herself sound like right up herself ? next thing she will be charging

Return to “Brogan Tate”