The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part 15

mozza74
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by mozza74 »

Comolemntfou wrote:That's a great trick to check how well the merch is selling. He's sold 53 posters and 31 pop sockets since then. Good job it's a long way off Christmas with 671 pops left to flog..

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
He’s such a massive dick. Who in their right mind would by this tat? Words fail me.

Badcookie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Badcookie »

Just caught up, but i forgot to link this last time:
When the aga was on...

elliemay10
Talker
Talker

Post by elliemay10 »

I saw this comment on one of the daily mail's recent articles about zoe. Found it interesting, it backs up those claims some parents had from HW about Alfie being rude/ignoring fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Uhhh, according to Holly's IG story they're going to Dubai...for 3 days. This is such a waste if I've ever seen one.

elliemay10
Talker
Talker

Post by elliemay10 »

rai1234 wrote:Uhhh, according to Holly's IG story they're going to Dubai...for 3 days. This is such a waste if I've ever seen one.

Thank you for sharing this info! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sandsgoldd »

rai1234 wrote:Uhhh, according to Holly's IG story they're going to Dubai...for 3 days. This is such a waste if I've ever seen one.
Correct me if I wrong about Dubai’s laws but didn’t Alfie make some inspirational speech about the lgbtq community and he jets to a country which is extremely homophobic. If he’s as passionate about the lgbtq rights as he claims you’d think he’d pick somewhere a bit more accepting.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

sandsgoldd wrote:
Correct me if I wrong about Dubai’s laws but didn’t Alfie make some inspirational speech about the lgbtq community and he jets to a country which is extremely homophobic. If he’s as passionate about the lgbtq rights as he claims you’d think he’d pick somewhere a bit more accepting.
Yep you're right. Also Holly is bisexual and is currently dating a girl...and he's taking her to Dubai.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Tbh I did Dubai in 3 days. You need about 3-7 days

But then I went to L.A. for 7 days after

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

I wouldn't go back to Dubai if you paid me. Luxury hotels but it's like Marbella now with the reality TV lot and very strict laws (not that Alfie would have read up on any of that). Savage dune buggies and sick camel rides coming up.

I'd be so so sad if Alfie was stopped by police and locked up for thinking he can drink a G&T on the beach *crosses fingers*

xoxooo
Debater
Debater

Post by xoxooo »

AmenAmen91 wrote:
Tbh I did Dubai in 3 days. You need about 3-7 days

But then I went to L.A. for 7 days after

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
yeah, i did dubai in 3-4 days as well! but only because i had a long flight with emirates where you can postpone your connecting flight for free, so it was more like a "cheap" extra holiday. but just flying from the uk to dubai for 3 days is really such a waste. it's do-able, but the flight alone is pretty tiring tbh. and we're talking about the guy who complained about jetlag from greece.
i type too fast and yet, i am too lazy to proof read my texts, so sorry for my 1000 typos <3

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

rai1234 wrote:
sandsgoldd wrote:
Yep you're right. Also Holly is bisexual and is currently dating a girl...and he's taking her to Dubai.
I don't like Alfie, but he's not forcing her to go. She obviously doesn't care and that's not really Alfie's problem

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

miserlou wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
sandsgoldd wrote:
I don't like Alfie, but he's not forcing her to go. She obviously doesn't care and that's not really Alfie's problem
In a vlog he said that he organised it as a gift for his school friends and that they didn't know where they are going. This is something that you take into consideration while doing such a sulrise

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

justmiss wrote:
miserlou wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
sandsgoldd wrote:
In a vlog he said that he organised it as a gift for his school friends and that they didn't know where they are going. This is something that you take into consideration while doing such a sulrise
And he didn't even tell them where they were going until they got to the airport.

Post by Guest »

Nicole Amy 95 wrote:Have they ever mentioned why they stopped doing Zalfie sims?
Because it was hella boring :P

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

idk why he couldn't vlog just because he was planning for a trip. that really shows that he doesn't put in any effort to schedule his vlogs.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

I hope he tries to blow the room service guy and gets 20 years in prison.

mozza74
Debater
Debater

Post by mozza74 »

Comolemntfou wrote:I hope he tries to blow the room service guy and gets 20 years in prison.

Well that’s an image I can’t get out of my head now, cheers :rofl: I can just hear him saying ‘yow, sick dick bro’.

Am-I-Dreaming
Talker
Talker

Post by Am-I-Dreaming »

I know it was a couple of days ago, but on his latest vlog, does anyone think the last girl he approached in the street seemed really set up and fake?
She appeared super confident and said 'oh, are those the mentos with the pictures'. Seems a bit of a coincidence to choose someone who seemed cluded up about Mentos already!? Lol

rickthesizzler
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rickthesizzler »

how many gopros does one need?

tok
Learner
Learner

Post by tok »

rickthesizzler wrote:how many gopros does one need?
one for every office :tu:

Return to “Pointless Blog”