Pakistani bloggers/influencers

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers

Post by Guest »

TG instagram is doing the purge right now. Time for everyone to lose their purchased bots lol

teaspill
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by teaspill »

Sadafshah wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:10 am
Maham Fatima purchasing followers. Haha. How desperate do you have to be to do something like this.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thats so funny. She buys loses the fake followers the same day she bought them!!!!!

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

yup instagram purged for fake accounts today

https://piunikaweb.com/2019/02/13/insta ... s-charles/

Update us on who lost how much

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

16,947 GONE FOR IRENE :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nuptseen
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by nuptseen »

Does anyone have any info on Shay Mirza? Or the Londonite or whatever she's called now?

I know someone who knew her and her family and boy oh boy is this family effed up! I see she's moved back to the UK. Has she separated from her husband? White guy?

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Wtf is Ezzakins wearing in her latest post?? OMG

And matching?

And what is this postie booth - quite possibly the worst business idea coming out of ilford.

It’s so hilarious though. Oh good god this girl is too funny - do take a look 🤣🤣🤣🤣

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

simi100 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:23 pm
Wtf is Ezzakins wearing in her latest post?? OMG

And matching?

And what is this postie booth - quite possibly the worst business idea coming out of ilford.

It’s so hilarious though. Oh good god this girl is too funny - do take a look 🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOLLLZZZ It reminds me of a what people use as bedspread in a remote village...paindu af

zariri
Learner
Learner

Post by zariri »

Anyone seen Mary S Khan's Snapchat? I didn't catch the snap she's talking about but this is still up:

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Has anyone seen MahamFatima's instastories? I've just been tuned into her for a couple of days so I don't know much about her other than that she buys followers in bulk and she's maryam's minion. But like in her instastories she acts like such an auchi. Is that her usual norm? And she's talking about how she's 98 Ibs. huh? cause if you were then you should be skin and bones. You're more like atleast 115 Ibs. If you're going to exaggerate so much atleast make it believable.

Also her story for her followers count going up even after the instapurge: yea i've been losing a lot of followers but gaining a lot too..yea rigggggggggght

blubber1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blubber1 »

Let me give y'all some new tea:

Abiha J Khan owns/manages Studio Elite, a clothing boutique on Devon. They have the nicer designers, like HSY and Nomi Ansari, so more high-end. However, while it's a very beautiful store (especially compared to the rest of Devon), Abiha is very obnoxious and snotty in person; and is the type to look down on you, if you're not carrying a Chanel or Gucci bag. Sweetie, you're not that special. Unfortunately, that's the problem with most of the desi bloggers in the US: they all think they're God's gift to humanity because they wear expensive luxury items, but have no style or soul, and are just vile.

Suniya Jilani: fake boobs and butt. BBL. Hubby is rich doctor. Is friends with AnnieSwift because they're hubbies went to college together. They're all still cool...but Suniya plays neutral between Annie and Irene (they're mutual friends) becase 1. want's the fame and 2. mutual firends. She's nice enough, but dumb as a rock.

hurhur527
Learner
Learner

Post by hurhur527 »

teaspill wrote:
hurhur527 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:10 pm
teaspill wrote:
gossipqueen80 wrote: a forum won’t scare them lol the blogger lifestyle is too alluring. Some of y’all, actually MOST of y’all sound sooooo jealous lol I gotta keep it real... and no I’m not any of them... I’ve had my account for a long time here

I know you’ll come at me with the “jealous of WHAT” but y’all wish you got amazing gifts and opportunities to work with fun brands... I know I would, but I can’t because I don’t have the support system like Maryam and all these girls :(

I don’t like how she’s used popular issues to elevate herself and the acid attack charity thing was a low blow, even for someone as fame hungry as her. I agree there.

teaspill wrote:

Yea unity in number. They know they're next on this forum.
@gossipqueen80
I'm going to apologize in advance for the long winded post you are about to read. Let me deconstruct a lot of what you said and we have exchanged in the last few posts. You are more than welcome to disagree with me.

You may be right about our emails falling flat on deaf ears but that shouldn't be a deterring factor. Ex. Everyone knows impeaching Trump is not a real possibility but that doesn't stop people from criticizing him. He does in fact at times takes that criticism and improves on it. Maybe these PR departments are weak with their research but if we don't like something and find it offensive, it is our right to object. And we were fair with them. Especially with Maryam: plenty of people gave her an opportunity to clear the air and plenty openly voiced objections with her practices. So it's fair game for us to channel our frustration in seeking out other venues. No one has any personal vendetta against her here. Her intolerance and blatant exploitation of 'her' culture, religion, and values is truly sad and abhorrent. And all for the sake of money and fame. I'm sure there are other ways to do it without bringing elements that people have a great respect for. If despite all this these brands decide to stick with all these so called influencers that call themselves celebrities, then honestly it is on them for throwing money away. Money that they make of of customers like you and me. Food for thought: This has a direct impact on how much YOU pay for a beauty product because if a company has to shill out so much money to influencers to promote something, don't you think they will build the cost of that into the product price to make that money back....

Brands don't care because we as a consumer let this happen without voicing our concerns.

There is no standard in this industry but some influencers do stand out. In all the time I have been personally active on instagram many influencers have come and gone from my feed but there is one that has stayed without fail: beautybynas. And I am sure there are many others like her but they are grossly overshadowed by the fake influencers that buy a following. And it's not just about buying followers, it's about authenticity (When we put that trust in you and follow you, we expect to get honest reviews and opinions of products. We want to know that you care about your consumer, not your sponsor. That is what positivity is.You caring for the people who put you in that place to receive these items. Of course unless all you care about is receiving free products. In which case learn to take criticism). You can tell the organic accounts from fake. You can deduce who is more deserving but doesn't get recognized. People like Maryam and Maham is not what a South Asian culture is. That is what a fake instagram culture is. On a side note: you do realize that instagramers like them get approached to make such inflammatory captions and dress a certain way because of their belonging to target populations and culture. Because there is move towards liberalization and radicalizing these cultures. So you see this is much deeper than just what we see on the surface. And I keep bringing up Maryam because she is a prime and perfect example of all this. There are countless videos and articles that attest to this phenomena of dilution and the corruption of cultures to mimic westerners. In fact there are some instagramers who have talked about this and their experiences when approached by the powers that be to do this.

And to reiterate again, no there is no jealous and envy angle here. Nor is there a desire to get free products. If I wanted to do that, I could just buy fake followers and make pretty pictures. God knows I have way more stuff than I need already. And yes you can be an instagramer gossip queen. What support system are you talking about... fake following? No, we will give you a real following if you can keep it real on your page.

Let's get to the point where she used popular issues to elevate herself: How exactly are you opening dialogue up on these complex and multi faceted issues by writing superficial captions. What exactly have you done to resolve these issues or bring them into the lime light? Just writing some bs about how you think it's so wrong for child labor to be occurring and how sad you feel isn't going to accomplish anything. Did you write to someone influential, did you bring any attention to organizations that deal with these issues, the list is exhaustive. What call of action have you put into practice, what solution did you provide. But sadly Maryam hasn't done ONE active thing about any of the issues she has brought with over the course of her instagram 'career'. In fact, you couldn't and haven't even cleared up the matter of Badmaash beauty (a charitable cause) that gave you the starting fuel for an instagram 'career'. How are you one to talk about societal and cultural issues.... the hypocrisy. She hasn't even allowed for a free flow of ideas on her platform. I saw so many comments get deleted, so many where she responds in passive aggressive tones, users blocked, and my most favorite response that she always dished out; "How is this even relevant?" ummm are you really that thick?

You talk about a culture which it seems even you don't understand. And until you get that understanding please stop using hast tags like South Asian. You either are one or you are not. And your IG account clearly screams you are not one. So stop acting like you are defeated when you get called out for the way you behave under the pretenses that "Nabeel and I try to be the best muslims possible" or some bs like that. The liberties you take with Islam are not matters of ambiguity or confusion. Islam tells you how to dress, what to eat, and how to behave so don't act like it is up to you how to interpret it. Because that clearly mean you are not a muslim. There are things honey that are indecisive but these are not it. You are free to do, eat, dress and think as you like. But please stop disrespecting our culture and religion under the pretenses of boss women and women empowerment. There are other ways to do that without exploiting religion and cultures.

And about your comment "everyone's got their own hustle" Now what exactly is the hustle with these gramers? Maryam's husband has a good job. By her own admission they are doing well. She says she has a job (hard to believe but whatever). They have a nice place to live in, they go on vacations. I don't see a how she has to hustle. Or hustle so much that she resorts to such low tactics to make money. It's not hustle. It's greed for money, fame, and free stuff. The hustle is made up.

Lets get back to the south asian culture here: Have you been to pakistan? I have many times. I grew up in the states and moved here when I was 7. Do you see women dressed up like Maryam walking around casually on the streets of pakistan. Do you see people eating haram? Yes it happens but honey that is not the culture. What you are talking about are the outliers. DOn't confuse that with the mainstream. And if such a culture does exist, it is the fault of instagramers like her corrupting the young. Telling them it's ok to run away from home. Romanticizing how she ran away and her dad called her crying and begging to come back. I live in the US, I didn't grow up in a household that condones this behavior. I'm from the tristate area and I don't know of people being so OPENLY disrespectful to their families, culture, and religion. In fact this is the worst type of behavior a girl can display. And Maryam's talking about it like she's relating some fun vacation.

And about the unboxing: they are not hating on her for getting PR, they are angry because suddenly she likes getting products from companies she was harping on before. The girl needs to learn something about loyalty and supporting causes.

Feel free to disgree, unlike Maryam I won't just shun you off of GG or berate you. THIS is called having a respectful open discussion Maryam, which a lot of people tried having on your account but you just couldn't handle any opinion other than your own.
You grew up in Pakistan but have never seen women dressed like Maryam? Lmao
I call bullshit on you living/growing up there. Sleeping around/dating/drinking/Western dress is HELLA common in Pakistan, and it happened before the advent of social media... in the middle and upper class. I visit Pakistan every year, i've got relatives in every circle (poverty, middle class civilian, middle class army, upper class civilian and upper class army.... if you have an inkling of knowledge on Pakistani culture/spcietal hierarchy, you'd know the difference) and it's not as "conservative" as everyone loves to think lol. Just cos you don't wear shorts in public doesn't make Pakistan some haven of culture. And don't even get me started on the pseudo-religious. A lot of the rot in Pakistan is within each class - poor people don't know how the middle or upper class live.

Rather than blame this on social media influencers (LMAO) go to the root of the problem - socio-political issues within Pakistan. Musharraf's 'freedom of media', the endless grinding of the lower class thru corruption where the rich get away with everything and the poor are held up as slaughter fodder, the takeover of religious institutions by psuedo-maulvis with deep ties to Saudi organizations that sponsor terrorism and instability all with the backing of the ISI...

Educate yourself.
Yes hurhur it's always the governments fault. The people have no responsibility whatsoever. I get it. You feel the need to validate the wrong just because you participate in it. Honey we're not telling you to stop, we're just saying stop defending and justifying what is obviously wrong. Go take a course or two and educate yourself on what 'pakistan' means and the building foundation of that country. It's extremely intertwined with the religion. And while you are at it, also look up the difference between mainstream and outliers. And if you feel really ambitious take some statistics courses. It'll help with the definitions.
As expected, a generic no-information response. Pakistan was based on Islam? Quaid ke quaam azaad ho gi? Stop with your psuedo-Pakistani bullshit... my 6 year old could school you on this, wtf. If you've not lived or interacted with society and government in an intimate and involved way (eg- family in high-ranking gvmt/military positions, family as farmers AND landowners, family as MNAs in small towns etc) , you have no right to comment on the "Islamicness" of Pakistan. While it was built on the notion of a Muslim homeland, early blunders in regards to civil/military struggle, weak leadership, clinging to the feudal system + the British military/bureaucratic system left Pakistan in shambles... YOU need to do your research vs watching some drama on HumTV ans basing your notions of Pakistan on that.

And a slow-fucking-clap for assuming someone who knows their shit participates in what you assume is "bad maadran Vesternization". Kya baat hai. Jawaab nahi ata tau nangay naach ka ilzaam laga do.

You have no clue how common Western ideals are amongst the middle and upper class - they are completely disconnected to the struggles of those in poverty, that's why such severe and creepy injustices/corruption happen in Pakistan. The rot and scum forces every tier of society to participate in some level of corruption. That's why there's bribery, handouts, and people averting their eyes at the antics of those in the upper strata of society.

Islam WAS deeply rooted in the making of Pakistan. Now? Everyone that some hold in society uses it as a tool to sway people one way or the other. Mullah's use it to recruit jihadis using Saudi pamphlets on jihad, the military establishment uses Islam to gain control of economic production claiming 'social welfare society' (yet all the profits mysteriously only remain within elite military circles), the private sector uses Islam as a "don't judge me" card to unabashedly promote Indian/Hindu ideals...

There's a lot about Pakistan. It's my ethnic land and i will always cherish it... but i'm not a fkn idiot. I do my research.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

hurhur527 wrote:
teaspill wrote:
hurhur527 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:10 pm
teaspill wrote:
gossipqueen80 wrote: a forum won’t scare them lol the blogger lifestyle is too alluring. Some of y’all, actually MOST of y’all sound sooooo jealous lol I gotta keep it real... and no I’m not any of them... I’ve had my account for a long time here

I know you’ll come at me with the “jealous of WHAT” but y’all wish you got amazing gifts and opportunities to work with fun brands... I know I would, but I can’t because I don’t have the support system like Maryam and all these girls :(

I don’t like how she’s used popular issues to elevate herself and the acid attack charity thing was a low blow, even for someone as fame hungry as her. I agree there.

@gossipqueen80
I'm going to apologize in advance for the long winded post you are about to read. Let me deconstruct a lot of what you said and we have exchanged in the last few posts. You are more than welcome to disagree with me.

You may be right about our emails falling flat on deaf ears but that shouldn't be a deterring factor. Ex. Everyone knows impeaching Trump is not a real possibility but that doesn't stop people from criticizing him. He does in fact at times takes that criticism and improves on it. Maybe these PR departments are weak with their research but if we don't like something and find it offensive, it is our right to object. And we were fair with them. Especially with Maryam: plenty of people gave her an opportunity to clear the air and plenty openly voiced objections with her practices. So it's fair game for us to channel our frustration in seeking out other venues. No one has any personal vendetta against her here. Her intolerance and blatant exploitation of 'her' culture, religion, and values is truly sad and abhorrent. And all for the sake of money and fame. I'm sure there are other ways to do it without bringing elements that people have a great respect for. If despite all this these brands decide to stick with all these so called influencers that call themselves celebrities, then honestly it is on them for throwing money away. Money that they make of of customers like you and me. Food for thought: This has a direct impact on how much YOU pay for a beauty product because if a company has to shill out so much money to influencers to promote something, don't you think they will build the cost of that into the product price to make that money back....

Brands don't care because we as a consumer let this happen without voicing our concerns.

There is no standard in this industry but some influencers do stand out. In all the time I have been personally active on instagram many influencers have come and gone from my feed but there is one that has stayed without fail: beautybynas. And I am sure there are many others like her but they are grossly overshadowed by the fake influencers that buy a following. And it's not just about buying followers, it's about authenticity (When we put that trust in you and follow you, we expect to get honest reviews and opinions of products. We want to know that you care about your consumer, not your sponsor. That is what positivity is.You caring for the people who put you in that place to receive these items. Of course unless all you care about is receiving free products. In which case learn to take criticism). You can tell the organic accounts from fake. You can deduce who is more deserving but doesn't get recognized. People like Maryam and Maham is not what a South Asian culture is. That is what a fake instagram culture is. On a side note: you do realize that instagramers like them get approached to make such inflammatory captions and dress a certain way because of their belonging to target populations and culture. Because there is move towards liberalization and radicalizing these cultures. So you see this is much deeper than just what we see on the surface. And I keep bringing up Maryam because she is a prime and perfect example of all this. There are countless videos and articles that attest to this phenomena of dilution and the corruption of cultures to mimic westerners. In fact there are some instagramers who have talked about this and their experiences when approached by the powers that be to do this.

And to reiterate again, no there is no jealous and envy angle here. Nor is there a desire to get free products. If I wanted to do that, I could just buy fake followers and make pretty pictures. God knows I have way more stuff than I need already. And yes you can be an instagramer gossip queen. What support system are you talking about... fake following? No, we will give you a real following if you can keep it real on your page.

Let's get to the point where she used popular issues to elevate herself: How exactly are you opening dialogue up on these complex and multi faceted issues by writing superficial captions. What exactly have you done to resolve these issues or bring them into the lime light? Just writing some bs about how you think it's so wrong for child labor to be occurring and how sad you feel isn't going to accomplish anything. Did you write to someone influential, did you bring any attention to organizations that deal with these issues, the list is exhaustive. What call of action have you put into practice, what solution did you provide. But sadly Maryam hasn't done ONE active thing about any of the issues she has brought with over the course of her instagram 'career'. In fact, you couldn't and haven't even cleared up the matter of Badmaash beauty (a charitable cause) that gave you the starting fuel for an instagram 'career'. How are you one to talk about societal and cultural issues.... the hypocrisy. She hasn't even allowed for a free flow of ideas on her platform. I saw so many comments get deleted, so many where she responds in passive aggressive tones, users blocked, and my most favorite response that she always dished out; "How is this even relevant?" ummm are you really that thick?

You talk about a culture which it seems even you don't understand. And until you get that understanding please stop using hast tags like South Asian. You either are one or you are not. And your IG account clearly screams you are not one. So stop acting like you are defeated when you get called out for the way you behave under the pretenses that "Nabeel and I try to be the best muslims possible" or some bs like that. The liberties you take with Islam are not matters of ambiguity or confusion. Islam tells you how to dress, what to eat, and how to behave so don't act like it is up to you how to interpret it. Because that clearly mean you are not a muslim. There are things honey that are indecisive but these are not it. You are free to do, eat, dress and think as you like. But please stop disrespecting our culture and religion under the pretenses of boss women and women empowerment. There are other ways to do that without exploiting religion and cultures.

And about your comment "everyone's got their own hustle" Now what exactly is the hustle with these gramers? Maryam's husband has a good job. By her own admission they are doing well. She says she has a job (hard to believe but whatever). They have a nice place to live in, they go on vacations. I don't see a how she has to hustle. Or hustle so much that she resorts to such low tactics to make money. It's not hustle. It's greed for money, fame, and free stuff. The hustle is made up.

Lets get back to the south asian culture here: Have you been to pakistan? I have many times. I grew up in the states and moved here when I was 7. Do you see women dressed up like Maryam walking around casually on the streets of pakistan. Do you see people eating haram? Yes it happens but honey that is not the culture. What you are talking about are the outliers. DOn't confuse that with the mainstream. And if such a culture does exist, it is the fault of instagramers like her corrupting the young. Telling them it's ok to run away from home. Romanticizing how she ran away and her dad called her crying and begging to come back. I live in the US, I didn't grow up in a household that condones this behavior. I'm from the tristate area and I don't know of people being so OPENLY disrespectful to their families, culture, and religion. In fact this is the worst type of behavior a girl can display. And Maryam's talking about it like she's relating some fun vacation.

And about the unboxing: they are not hating on her for getting PR, they are angry because suddenly she likes getting products from companies she was harping on before. The girl needs to learn something about loyalty and supporting causes.

Feel free to disgree, unlike Maryam I won't just shun you off of GG or berate you. THIS is called having a respectful open discussion Maryam, which a lot of people tried having on your account but you just couldn't handle any opinion other than your own.
You grew up in Pakistan but have never seen women dressed like Maryam? Lmao
I call bullshit on you living/growing up there. Sleeping around/dating/drinking/Western dress is HELLA common in Pakistan, and it happened before the advent of social media... in the middle and upper class. I visit Pakistan every year, i've got relatives in every circle (poverty, middle class civilian, middle class army, upper class civilian and upper class army.... if you have an inkling of knowledge on Pakistani culture/spcietal hierarchy, you'd know the difference) and it's not as "conservative" as everyone loves to think lol. Just cos you don't wear shorts in public doesn't make Pakistan some haven of culture. And don't even get me started on the pseudo-religious. A lot of the rot in Pakistan is within each class - poor people don't know how the middle or upper class live.

Rather than blame this on social media influencers (LMAO) go to the root of the problem - socio-political issues within Pakistan. Musharraf's 'freedom of media', the endless grinding of the lower class thru corruption where the rich get away with everything and the poor are held up as slaughter fodder, the takeover of religious institutions by psuedo-maulvis with deep ties to Saudi organizations that sponsor terrorism and instability all with the backing of the ISI...

Educate yourself.
Yes hurhur it's always the governments fault. The people have no responsibility whatsoever. I get it. You feel the need to validate the wrong just because you participate in it. Honey we're not telling you to stop, we're just saying stop defending and justifying what is obviously wrong. Go take a course or two and educate yourself on what 'pakistan' means and the building foundation of that country. It's extremely intertwined with the religion. And while you are at it, also look up the difference between mainstream and outliers. And if you feel really ambitious take some statistics courses. It'll help with the definitions.
As expected, a generic no-information response. Pakistan was based on Islam? Quaid ke quaam azaad ho gi? Stop with your psuedo-Pakistani bullshit... my 6 year old could school you on this, wtf. If you've not lived or interacted with society and government in an intimate and involved way (eg- family in high-ranking gvmt/military positions, family as farmers AND landowners, family as MNAs in small towns etc) , you have no right to comment on the "Islamicness" of Pakistan. While it was built on the notion of a Muslim homeland, early blunders in regards to civil/military struggle, weak leadership, clinging to the feudal system + the British military/bureaucratic system left Pakistan in shambles... YOU need to do your research vs watching some drama on HumTV ans basing your notions of Pakistan on that.

And a slow-fucking-clap for assuming someone who knows their shit participates in what you assume is "bad maadran Vesternization". Kya baat hai. Jawaab nahi ata tau nangay naach ka ilzaam laga do.

You have no clue how common Western ideals are amongst the middle and upper class - they are completely disconnected to the struggles of those in poverty, that's why such severe and creepy injustices/corruption happen in Pakistan. The rot and scum forces every tier of society to participate in some level of corruption. That's why there's bribery, handouts, and people averting their eyes at the antics of those in the upper strata of society.

Islam WAS deeply rooted in the making of Pakistan. Now? Everyone that some hold in society uses it as a tool to sway people one way or the other. Mullah's use it to recruit jihadis using Saudi pamphlets on jihad, the military establishment uses Islam to gain control of economic production claiming 'social welfare society' (yet all the profits mysteriously only remain within elite military circles), the private sector uses Islam as a "don't judge me" card to unabashedly promote Indian/Hindu ideals...

There's a lot about Pakistan. It's my ethnic land and i will always cherish it... but i'm not a fkn idiot. I do my research.
I don't think anyone here is in the mood to deal with you at the moment. Most of us are really confused as to why you are even on this forum. Seriously.

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

Nobody wants to talk about politics or have a history lesson tbh. Please take this elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Snowflake24 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:42 pm
Nobody wants to talk about politics or have a history lesson tbh. Please take this elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! She just learned like two new things and feels the need to show off.

hurhur527
Learner
Learner

Post by hurhur527 »

It's fun watching young women morph into desi aunties live. I include myself in this category, mind you. Don't come @ me with the annoying high horse cavalier.

^ Also, teaspill, frankly...no? I just know i'm more intellectually advanced than you - esp when it comes to issues regarding Pakistan and Pakistani society... so i like posting information and watching people try to squirm out of their idiocy. Simplez.

hurhur527
Learner
Learner

Post by hurhur527 »

Totally random question...

But how many of ya'll remember RateDesi Foruma from waaaayyy back in the day?

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

hurhur527 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:49 pm
It's fun watching young women morph into desi aunties live. I include myself in this category, mind you. Don't come @ me with the annoying high horse cavalier.

^ Also, teaspill, frankly...no? I just know i'm more intellectually advanced than you - esp when it comes to issues regarding Pakistan and Pakistani society... so i like posting information and watching people try to squirm out of their idiocy. Simplez.
Thank you for proving my point. Fell right into that one.

coffetea
Learner
Learner

Post by coffetea »

Anyone who wants to give someone information on Maryam Ishtiaq to people here is a blog step by step explaining all she did. Ask them to read and the make any judgements

https://maryamishtiaqshah.wordpress.com/

Post by Guest »

Seriously @mahamfatima

You want us to believe you’ve gained 60,000 followers in 2 days? LMFAO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

coffetea wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:01 pm
Anyone who wants to give someone information on Maryam Ishtiaq to people here is a blog step by step explaining all she did. Ask them to read and the make any judgements

https://maryamishtiaqshah.wordpress.com/
:tu:

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”