Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 2

aminaconteh14
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 2

Post by aminaconteh14 »

Burch112 wrote:Jonida is so pretty! She might be too pretty to be friends with Naz and Yas, I mean who would give them a second glance with Jonida there?
ikr! she's so pretty and way prettier than Naz! Naz relies on hella makeup, fillers and photoshop to even be HALF as naturally beautiful as Jonida.

aminaconteh14
Learner
Learner

Post by aminaconteh14 »

Jcac wrote:ImageImage after seeing this clip she definitely photoshops her pictures and is not “thick” as she likes to refer to herself
lmaoo i don't see the hourglass figure she brags about having, all i see is a straight body with no curves :rofl: which means she uses photoshop on photos to make it look like she has a small waist and round hips

aminaconteh14
Learner
Learner

Post by aminaconteh14 »

aminaconteh14 wrote:
Jcac wrote:ImageImage after seeing this clip she definitely photoshops her pictures and is not “thick” as she likes to refer to herself
lmaoo i don't see the hourglass figure she brags about having, all i see is a straight body with no curves :rofl: which means she uses photoshop on photos to make it look like she has a small waist and round hips
but funny thing is that she preaches to her little minions about self love and being a "bad bitch"( which to her is looking like a IG baddie with an orange tan, caked makeup, fillers, etc.) but she uses photoshop :?

kalanidance2
Learner
Learner

Post by kalanidance2 »

Guys, she doesn't use photoshop or facetune to edit her body. All she does is do that "hip to one side" pose and suck her stomach in. Even in her posed insta pics, you can still see her pudgy body.

aminaconteh14
Learner
Learner

Post by aminaconteh14 »

LaurieShelby wrote:
auroratella wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but did they actually film in a theatre and got mad when someone told them not to?!?! And they even fought with them about it?!
JFC I wanted to give them a chance but these girls are so freaking stuck up, they think they're some high class celebrities who can do whatever they want and don't even get me started on that 'manager'
Oh my god this made me so mad
Last time I checked you can't film in théâtres especially when you're some wannabe fancy bitch in a tacky ass outfit (i'm really mad)
HAVE SOME FREAKING RESPECT
Sorry for the language I couldn't help it
It’s not the first time they’ve done this. Nazanin complained when she went to get a wax bc the lady was uncomfortable and I remember when yasmin and Jonida came to sephora and the lady told them to stop filming. Jonida said something like do your make up properly before telling me not to vlog or something like that and then nazanin went on a rant about her being tired of people telling her not to film bc she’s a youtuber and it’s stupid and obviously this only happened in Ohio. People who works at shops probably have some rules and if they are telling you not to film you should do it and not complain. Being a youtuber doesn’t give you the right to do whatever you want and think you have all the rights and the rest of the world should do everything you say. These girls have no respect, no education, and no values. And nazanin wanted to work in Mac when in reality she has no idea about how the real work looks like

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
she's such a self- entitled bitch! she thinks that she can walk into any store or restaurant, even theater, and break their policies about phones and cameras, and then when they politely ask her to put it away, she catches an attitude like a brat. it's common sense to walk into a theater and put your devices away because it's a distraction :roll:

aminaconteh14
Learner
Learner

Post by aminaconteh14 »

kalanidance2 wrote:
Guys, she doesn't use photoshop or facetune to edit her body. All she does is do that "hip to one side" pose and suck her stomach in. Even in her posed insta pics, you can still see her pudgy body.
true, you can see her stomach fat in photos and it's so cringy seeing her do that hip pose :? but i think she uses some photoshop also

aminaconteh14
Learner
Learner

Post by aminaconteh14 »

WhiteWhaleWoman wrote:I cannot take his "tips on becoming successful" video when he has done NO work to create his following, he was handed a following by his gf, plus he has the thinnest skin. he can't take an oz of criticism which makes him look so weak completely contradicting what he is trying to portray in the video. like if you were so confident with yourself mel you wouldn't feel the need to address "the haters" every 5 mins.....
his following has grown on IG and Twitter because of Naz! She gave him hella clout and he's far from successful! :rofl: all of his videos with Naz in the thumbnail gets way more views than videos with just himself

Burch112
Talker
Talker

Post by Burch112 »

aminaconteh14 wrote:
WhiteWhaleWoman wrote:I cannot take his "tips on becoming successful" video when he has done NO work to create his following, he was handed a following by his gf, plus he has the thinnest skin. he can't take an oz of criticism which makes him look so weak completely contradicting what he is trying to portray in the video. like if you were so confident with yourself mel you wouldn't feel the need to address "the haters" every 5 mins.....
his following has grown on IG and Twitter because of Naz! She gave him hella clout and he's far from successful! :rofl: all of his videos with Naz in the thumbnail gets way more views than videos with just himself

Mel is a college drop out, jobless, and only doing well on social media because of his girlfriend who is barely legal.

Like I feel bad for calling him out but really though? Really? You know what, I'm about to go on twitter and call out his lame a** I'm so done.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Burch112 wrote:
aminaconteh14 wrote:

Mel is a college drop out, jobless, and only doing well on social media because of his girlfriend who is barely legal.

Like I feel bad for calling him out but really though? Really? You know what, I'm about to go on twitter and call out his lame a** I'm so done.
Girl you better come back and tell us what HIM Naz or their minions are gonna reply because you're right Somebody needs to tell his PEDO BUM ASS OFFF!!!!

vrouma
Learner
Learner

Post by vrouma »

What a coincidence I went to the nutcracker on xmas eve too...common sense would tell you that you wouldn't be able to reproduce and distribute an actor's work. oh Yasmin.

And Jonida is not nice at all. Y'all seem to love her but my interactions with her were not pleasant. And she tried to stalk my IG when one of her and Yas' "guy friends" that they would both openly flirt with on Twitter, was trying to talk to me. Idk what happened between Jonida and Yas but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Jonida's fault.

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

Enough with the debating already! I will be going back to delete all of it because it has clogged enough of the thread and I've gotten too many complaints. Carry on...
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

annnnamaaria
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by annnnamaaria »

vrouma wrote:What a coincidence I went to the nutcracker on xmas eve too...common sense would tell you that you wouldn't be able to reproduce and distribute an actor's work. oh Yasmin.

And Jonida is not nice at all. Y'all seem to love her but my interactions with her were not pleasant. And she tried to stalk my IG when one of her and Yas' "guy friends" that they would both openly flirt with on Twitter, was trying to talk to me. Idk what happened between Jonida and Yas but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Jonida's fault.
Do a lot of people talk shit about them in Ohio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zonkedkitten
Talker
Talker

Post by zonkedkitten »

Sorry, if someone already mentioned this! Both, Maral and Nazanin deleted their collab videos with each other on their accounts. Shows that they didn't just "grow apart" but their friendship ended on really bad terms after Jared's b-day gathering. It's pretty obvious who is the blame for this fallout since none of the crew talks to her anymore. Kris London doesn't talk to her, and Maral is going to Canada to meet Kollette and Maria so they probably cut Nazanin off also. Wow, she lost so many friendships after Mel came into her life. I'm sure no one could stand her horrible attitude and inflated ego anymore the only person who sucks it up is Yasmine...

I still remember when Nazanin gave Jared candy for his b-day gift, saying it was from her and Mel. Then asking to switch rooms... she is so trashy. If Mel is gone she will only have Yasmine and her manager to talk to and gas her up :roll: .

Does anyone know who is Yasmine's bf? Nazanin said Yasmine was with her bf, or idk if I heard her wrong?

auroratella
Lurker
Lurker

Post by auroratella »

Can someone please tell me how it is with dress code in that theatre they went to?

Because I feel like you should dress up a little and not just wear ripped jeans and casual tops, especially when it's a ballet...but maybe it's different here, let me know please

stylesque
Learner
Learner

Post by stylesque »

I just noticed something...

Nazanin and Yasmin used to preach about being dairy-free and tweeted things like "y'all still drinking cows milk in 2017, can't relate" "cows abuse, animal abuse" etc.

Ever since Naz got with Mel, they've given up dairy-free and are eating cheese and more. Yasmin said in a vlog that it "doesn't even make a difference on my skin".

So Naz basically changed her strict DIET to please Mel. I bet Mel was like uhh.. y'all are weird for not eating cheese. And Yasmin being the follower she is doing what baby sis does also gave up dairy-free. It's funny how fast their philosophies changed because they want to impress a man lol.

Everything about Nazanin is fake, she's the biggest follower and desperate insecure people-pleaser. Yasmin is just so far up Nazanin that she'll literally jump off a bridge if Naz did.

MagicK
Talker
Talker

Post by MagicK »

stylesque wrote:I just noticed something...

Nazanin and Yasmin used to preach about being dairy-free and tweeted things like "y'all still drinking cows milk in 2017, can't relate" "cows abuse, animal abuse" etc.

Ever since Naz got with Mel, they've given up dairy-free and are eating cheese and more. Yasmin said in a vlog that it "doesn't even make a difference on my skin".

So Naz basically changed her strict DIET to please Mel. I bet Mel was like uhh.. y'all are weird for not eating cheese. And Yasmin being the follower she is doing what baby sis does also gave up dairy-free. It's funny how fast their philosophies changed because they want to impress a man lol.

Everything about Nazanin is fake, she's the biggest follower and desperate insecure people-pleaser. Yasmin is just so far up Nazanin that she'll literally jump off a bridge if Naz did.

OMG you’re absolutely right. I remember noticing that they quit dairy free but didn’t associate it with Mel coming into their lives. UGH what a fake!!
And BTW I think the dairy is making a HUGE difference in Yas’s face. Her skin looks soooo bumpy and textured underneath all her makeup. And if we can notice, she should be able to as well, since it’s her own damn face

metallic_skies
Debater
Debater

Post by metallic_skies »

bodmontrishhhh wrote:Sorry, if someone already mentioned this! Both, Maral and Nazanin deleted their collab videos with each other on their accounts. Shows that they didn't just "grow apart" but their friendship ended on really bad terms after Jared's b-day gathering. It's pretty obvious who is the blame for this fallout since none of the crew talks to her anymore. Kris London doesn't talk to her, and Maral is going to Canada to meet Kollette and Maria so they probably cut Nazanin off also. Wow, she lost so many friendships after Mel came into her life. I'm sure no one could stand her horrible attitude and inflated ego anymore the only person who sucks it up is Yasmine...

I still remember when Nazanin gave Jared candy for his b-day gift, saying it was from her and Mel. Then asking to switch rooms... she is so trashy. If Mel is gone she will only have Yasmine and her manager to talk to and gas her up :roll: .

Does anyone know who is Yasmine's bf? Nazanin said Yasmine was with her bf, or idk if I heard her wrong?
I noticed because I was looking for an old vlog from the first time she visited Maral and couldn’t find it. She’s a fucking loser, who gives up years of friendship for a temporary relationship. When Mel dumps her for a pretty Latina or mixed girl she’s really gonna look pathetic.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

auroratella wrote:Can someone please tell me how it is with dress code in that theatre they went to?

Because I feel like you should dress up a little and not just wear ripped jeans and casual tops, especially when it's a ballet...but maybe it's different here, let me know please
Nutcracker is a ballet a lot of kids go to, and La is more casual than where I live, but still I thought Naz was dressed completely inappropriately for it. She was looking for attention with her low cut sweater. In addition it was stupid because in that top you'd be freezing in air conditioning and in the evening.
They were more interested in possibly having their camera taken than in the ballet anyway. Even after a warning, she kept using it. So entitled.

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

I'm waiting for maral to say something about naz. It's obvious something happened and if she was willing to make a video about Nathalie what's stopping her from making a video about naz? Naz doesn't have the power to sue or threaten maral like Nathalie did.

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

If you're all about girl luv then why can you not keep a single one of your girl friends Naz Image

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”