Bratayley- Poultry Maidens in L.A. (Part 6)

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley- Poultry Maidens in L.A. (Part 6)

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

Just watched Paige's video about the breakup and it made me really angry. She made it seem like out of nowhere God told her it was wrong. No, I could have told you it was a dumb idea before God. You shouldn't feel bad just for saying yes to him you should feel bad for also pretty much pushing him into it. If it was more common for women to propose, she would have been on her knee ages ago. Like someone said she was totally in love with the idea of being being engaged, and being married.

Post by Guest »

Watched the vlog from a few days ago. Hayley and Annie are doing "school" and Katie shoves the camera in their faces. "Every time I pull the camera out, it distracts them." No shit, Sherlock. What a moron!

Later on, Katie rips out Annie and Hayden's Tiger Beat photos and tapes them on the wall in the LA apartment and tells all the minions to go out and buy Tiger Beat, tape their photos on their bedroom walls, and post photos at #Annie&HaydenonTigerBeat. Annie looked mortified. For once, I actually felt sorry for her.

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Changeofheart »

I rarely watch the vlogs but today Hayley had some quips that I just loved. Katie asked if they thought Annie was acting differently since she turned 13 and Hayley replied “Nah, not really, she’s still a baby” I’m sure she didn’t mean it in a bad way but it still made me laugh. She also told Katie that she’s obsessed with Hannie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Hayley is awesome :rofl:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Changeofheart wrote:I rarely watch the vlogs but today Hayley had some quips that I just loved. Katie asked if they thought Annie was acting differently since she turned 13 and Hayley replied “Nah, not really, she’s still a baby” I’m sure she didn’t mean it in a bad way but it still made me laugh. She also told Katie that she’s obsessed with Hannie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hayley told Katie that _Katie_ is obsessed with Hannie? I love it!

I personally think Katie is creaming herself that her daughter has a spread in Tiger Beat. I will bet she had Tiger Beat posters in her room growing up.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Hayley is my spirit animal lol. Seriously. I think I want the next thread title to be something about her.
.......meow.......

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

lmmomSD wrote: Hayley told Katie that _Katie_ is obsessed with Hannie? I love it!

I personally think Katie is creaming herself that her daughter has a spread in Tiger Beat. I will bet she had Tiger Beat posters in her room growing up.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I could’ve phrased that better but Katie was saying how good the Tiger Beat posters looked taped to the wall and Hayley said “You’re obsessed with them” the sad thing is that Hayley seemed as if she seriously thought that. It must suck to have your mother show more interest in your sister’s “relationship” than you.

Oh definitely, Katie even said it herself that she has the posters hung up like she’s a 7th grader.

PumpkinHead
Learner
Learner

Post by PumpkinHead »

In today's vlog, Annie was wearing a crop top and it was tied up! What is her obsession with tying her shirt up every day?

Hayley seems like she's just so sick of this. Sick of Katie going on and on about Annie and Hayden all damn day, sick of Paige, sick of never being home or getting to hang out with her friends in Maryland.. They need to either go back to Maryland and stay there, or just move to L.A. and get the girls (at least Hayley) enrolled in a real school. It can't be good for them to constantly go back and forth like they do. But nope, they're too busy selling out Annie and ignoring Hayley to worry about silly things like education

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

PumpkinHead wrote:In today's vlog, Annie was wearing a crop top and it was tied up! What is her obsession with tying her shirt up every day?
Yesterday I was watching this vlog and, on the first clip, Annie has her shirt tied up above her belly button and she's being bratty when, all of a sudden, Katie puts the camera down and tells her to pull her shirt down, sounding quite annoyed.

Sometimes I feel like they'd want to discipline Annie more but, at the same time, she's the star of the vlogs and if she gets mad and doesn't want to be filmed, in a way, they've lost a whole day, so it's easier to just say yes to everything. That's the problem when your children are the breadwinners.

[video][/video]
I should probably be working...

KatieTheTerrible
Learner
Learner

Post by KatieTheTerrible »

PumpkinHead wrote:In today's vlog, Annie was wearing a crop top and it was tied up! What is her obsession with tying her shirt up every day?

Hayley seems like she's just so sick of this. Sick of Katie going on and on about Annie and Hayden all damn day, sick of Paige, sick of never being home or getting to hang out with her friends in Maryland.. They need to either go back to Maryland and stay there, or just move to L.A. and get the girls (at least Hayley) enrolled in a real school. It can't be good for them to constantly go back and forth like they do. But nope, they're too busy selling out Annie and ignoring Hayley to worry about silly things like education Image
I'd be surprised if this back and forth doesn't really affect them/ bring them some anxiety. Think of how at the end of a vacation, you're just so ready to go home and be in your own room with your own stuff. Or think of going on a long trip and being anxious you might forget something. That's their life all the time. Haley and Annie don't have their own space in LA-- not that that would be an issue alone, sharing a room is fine (although their room in LA is pretty barren and doesn't really feel like theirs). They're used to having their own rooms with their own things and their own space and their own style in MD. So they have their time in MD, enjoy their space, then it's time to go back to LA. They obviously can't pack all of their toys/ comfort items, so that's another stressor.

I am guessing at least Haley will grow up and look back on this period of time with resentment.

Naggynovember123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Naggynovember123 »

We should really start a new thread...any name suggestions?
:)

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Naggynovember123 wrote:We should really start a new thread...any name suggestions?
:)
Literally 1 page back lol

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

.......meow.......

Return to “Bratayley”