Downhill Mansutti - 1.4k Views, Seeking Fixed Term Subs | Part 29

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Downhill Mansutti - 1.4k Views, Seeking Fixed Term Subs

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Effyouu wrote:That outfit looks like a shower curtain to me
I love that pattern (That tropical leaf trend) and some people can pull it off but of course she has to go and make everything look cheaper than it is, so I agree with you haha. If she was in an area where she'd need to wear a tropical outfit like that (the material would be soft and breezy) she'd at least put her hair up in a nice sleek bun or something The outfit makes no sense in the middle of her living room with her YSL purse.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Alikins »

Dani on twitter going on about how Kuckian's channel died months ago, yet he gets more views than her and has 1.2M subscribers less :rofl: Just putting it out there, I am not a fan of John's he has done some pretty dickish things and is pretty creepy when you think about it, I just love that he is beating Dorito Dani in views

Effyouu

Post by Effyouu »

Alikins wrote:Dani on twitter going on about how Kuckian's channel died months ago, yet he gets more views than her and has 1.2M subscribers less :rofl: Just putting it out there, I am not a fan of John's he has done some pretty dickish things and is pretty creepy when you think about it, I just love that he is beating Dorito Dani in views
I'd rather watch a john kuckian video and i hate both of them. At least John's videos are somewhat interesting (sometimes).

She's just salty no one wants to watch her put on orange eyeshadow over and over while sitting sideways staring at the wall (if she still does that i don't watch her)

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

Not just a university degree, but I think even short courses would help her out. (Because I think you’re correct - I don’t think she’d be very book smart - nothing wrong with that though!) She could learn basics of topics she’s interested in to get an edge on others?
On top of that, I don’t think she even has any real “job” experience besides before YouTube? I don’t understand why she doesn’t get some experience like contributing to magazines and networking that way? What’s actually going to happen when she keeps going downhill and can’t generate enough dollars? I know she’s got her parents’ money to fall back on but a career you’re not satisfied with that doesn’t challenge you can really affect your mental health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohitsme
Talker
Talker

Post by ohitsme »

Off topic: has anyone seen Maddie’s vlog? I really enjoyed it and cannot wait for more. She is such a lovely girl. She doesn’t care she has eczema or pimples in her face, she goes without make up.
So sad Dani didn’t learn from her how to be confident in your body.

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

^ oh yes I forgot to mention this! I loved Maddie’s vlog! I actually watched the entire thing, unlike Dani’s where I get annoyed/look away/get distracted for most of it. I was thinking like yeh her skin’s not great but she really doesn’t care, which makes her seem so genuine and lovely.

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

The one thing that really gets to me about Dan is the fact that she can never look straight into the camera (no matter what platform she is posting on)

It makes her seem so untrustworthy and distant, like if you want to engage with your audience properly why constantly look away when your speaking or cover half your face.

We all have our insecurities, I get it. But if I was insecure about my face/body I wouldn't go making my career revolve around it..

Whenever she goes to pitch a product for a company, how can people trust her opinion when she can't even speak into the camera... why would brands pay her for that? I would understand if she was just starting out... but she has literally been doing this for YEARS.

Sorry I know this has all been said before but I really wanted to put in my 2 cents. If Dan actually reads here she could really use our comments to stop going to downhill with views/followers....
:love2:

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Effyouu wrote:
lurking10 wrote:
sapphirerain wrote:
aexuie wrote:She should of used her time wisely and studied while still having an EASY income.
Not even just Dani, I don't know why other Youtubers don't do this. YouTube and Instagram followers aren't going to pay the bills forever. A degree on the other hand..

I completely agree! While there's absolutely nothing wrong with having YouTube as your 'career', I still believe it's always wise to have some kind of back up option.

She is still young, and basically has the world at her feet. It's not too late for her to go to university and get a degree. She could still make videos while she's there.

She doesn't even have to get a degree - even just a Certificate or Diploma may come in handy to her in the future. However, this is Dani we're talking about, so I doubt that will happen.

Judging by the way her views are looking at the moment, she needs to have a serious think about where her 'career' is going.

I have a pretty good job that I didn't need any qualifications for and get paid reasonably well but I still study part time just in case something happens! You never know what can happen and I'm lucky I can get a job in an office doing pretty much anything now but still it's getting to a stage where a degree is needed or preferred and I couldn't imagine just having YouTube as a job and trying to get a job elsewhere.

Like what would Dani do if YouTube went to shit?
Lucky. I took something in college that is pretty broad and pretty much almost every field has and had no luck getting a job after college. I have to stay home with a baby for awhile so it's whatever but i will have to take something else eventually.

And people will move on from youtube eventually or at least get bored of the same faces and the same repetitive looks. There are so many talented people on instagram that blow the top beauty "gurus" on youtube out of the water.

And honestly is dani really booksmart? Not trying to be mean at all, not everyone is booksmart and that's okay! But college or university isn't for everyone. And dani doesn't really come across as intelligent to me. Manipulative yes. Intelligent, not so much.

America? I live in Australia and we seem to have a lot more job variety that pays really well without having to go to university.

A lot of people don't even go to university here after school because there is so many other options you can take or reasonably paying jobs you can get.

That sucks tho, hope you do get a job eventually!

Soz offtopic Image

Effyouu

Post by Effyouu »

Canada! It's hard right now for a lot of people. I only had retail experience before college. Also i look really young for my age, people think I'm still in high school sometimes so i feel like that's holding me back. But i guess i do get to spend more time with my baby when she gets here so it all works out in the end.

Did dani ever have a job before youtube? I can't imagine her working retail or customer service with her shitty attitude. I don't know how these YouTubers do it, i get so bored sitting at home all day. I think i finished college a year ago? So it's been a year. Baby is due on saturday so hopefully things get more interesting :p

I can't imagine sitting at home for years and years filming one video a week and sitting on snapchat all day. I don't understand why none of the bigger YouTubers want to take makeup classes. As a makeup lover i think it would be fun! And there's always new stuff to learn and it would really benefit their channel.

ytlover88
Talker
Talker

Post by ytlover88 »

Effyouu wrote:Canada! It's hard right now for a lot of people. I only had retail experience before college. Also i look really young for my age, people think I'm still in high school sometimes so i feel like that's holding me back. But i guess i do get to spend more time with my baby when she gets here so it all works out in the end.

Did dani ever have a job before youtube? I can't imagine her working retail or customer service with her shitty attitude. I don't know how these YouTubers do it, i get so bored sitting at home all day. I think i finished college a year ago? So it's been a year. Baby is due on saturday so hopefully things get more interesting :p

I can't imagine sitting at home for years and years filming one video a week and sitting on snapchat all day. I don't understand why none of the bigger YouTubers want to take makeup classes. As a makeup lover i think it would be fun! And there's always new stuff to learn and it would really benefit their channel.
All the best with the baby!

I completely agree with what everyone is saying here. I live in Aus, and while we're lucky here in that it's still possible to get a decent and secure job without a degree, you still need experienced! I don't know what Dani thinks she's going to do once youtube dries up (though the rate she's going, that might be now?) I personally have a degree because I need one for my line of work, but I know plenty of people who are on equal and higher salaries without a degree. What they do have though is experience, they started at the bottom out of school and worked their way up. She is in one of the most privileged positions at the moment, having an income while doing minimal work from home, it actually annoys me that she's not also using her endless free time to study or work and actually contribute to the world! So many people are not able to afford to study or do the work they really want to do because of pay rates. I wish she could see how good she has it. As someone said before, why not do a beauty course? It's bound to improve her trainwreck make up videos for her channel and also opens up options for later. She's so lazy, it's frustrating to watch! Sorry about the rant, it just really annoys me that while us mere mortals have to slave away at multiple jobs to put ourselves through uni, then start our career hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt these youtubers are lazing around, doing half assed tutorials and going on all expenses paid trips.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Effyouu wrote:Canada! It's hard right now for a lot of people. I only had retail experience before college. Also i look really young for my age, people think I'm still in high school sometimes so i feel like that's holding me back. But i guess i do get to spend more time with my baby when she gets here so it all works out in the end.

Wow Canada wouldn't have expected that! Babies are only young once so enjoy it while you can :)

She worked at a call centre before YouTube!

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

See Dani, this is what your excessive Photoshop, FaceTune and posing does to young girls. You should be ashamed of yourself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Effyouu

Post by Effyouu »

What would her resume even say?

Public figure at YouTube
-filming, editing and uploading 1 video a week
-taking and facetuning selfies
-monitoring comments
-blocking haters
-blending orange eyeshadow like a dream

TMG94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TMG94 »

Adelaide wrote:"Dark hair looks longer anyway" what?

I re-winded the video 3 times just to make sure I wasn't hearing things.
Where does she come up with this shit?

Awkwarrd
Talker
Talker

Post by Awkwarrd »

1000% off topic but congrats on the baby and I hope everything goes well for you both! Image

Effyouu

Post by Effyouu »

Wonder what creative looks she'll come up with for halloween

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

^ Surely she’s started planning already, aka finding tutorials on Pinterest to steal

marni

Post by marni »

She is the clingiest friend.

Also i can't fathom why she insists on putting out 5min videos in 2017. Does she even watch YouTube? Videos are 10+mins now. Get off your lazy ass and keep up with your industry, Dani.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

She could be a nice friend and ask her what's wrong (in private moreso)

sail0rm00n
Informer
Informer

Post by sail0rm00n »

Imageso funny

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”