Samoantha Momria - Giggles, Weaves & Coffee PT 15

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Samoantha Momria - Giggles, Weaves & Coffee PT 15

Post by monki »

greed-futures wrote:
kewpie wrote:Why does she keep referring to Christmas tree ornaments as 'ordiments'? Lol
I noticed this too!! It was driving me batty!!
The first time I assumed she just misspoke and then she said it again :roll:

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by superhighlyrequested »

i clicked out of the latest vlog as soon as i realized it was an ad (i.e., in the first two seconds), so i was fortunate to miss the ordiments talk. :P maybe it's because she's so damn nasally. what with her excellent immune system and all.

marievilla
Talker
Talker

Post by marievilla »

PocketPLocket wrote:I wish she'd stop wearing that stupid bloody baker boy shitting hat. It's so ugly that it makes me angry. Zoell has one too and it makes me seeeeeettheee.
YESSS!!! And Tanya as well! It is NOT cute!

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

kewpie wrote:Why does she keep referring to Christmas tree ornaments as 'ordiments'? Lol
OMG I thought she was mispronouncing it to be cute. I'm going to have to hate-watch it back :o :rofl:

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

No? What video are you referring to? I've not heard / noticed at all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

They drink coffee so much that is gonna come back to hit them health wise eventually. Their new vlog is dumb as usual, the fact that this women can't use coherent sentences. How does she even have the job that she has?

hermitqueen
Informer
Informer

Post by hermitqueen »

i don't really know anything about parenting but is it normal to leave the tv on all the time? like 99% of shots of indie are her watching tv. i don't want to judge but i worry about the poor girl staring at a screen all day. like in today's vlog indie was pushing a book in sam's face and sam going, one sec i'll read to u in a sec, and then continuing to vlog. lol

backupmailbox
Learner
Learner

Post by backupmailbox »

Not being harsh on people dealing with mental health problems, believe me I know how much depression can **** with your life, but I see no evidence of Jason genuinely getting help and working on himself (except if you count hours upon hours of slacking off while Sammi earns money and looks after Indie). Why would anyone care about what he has to say about mental health?

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Mellow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mellow »

I’m genuinely saddened by the fact that Sam seems to be motherhood all wrong :( . And the more of their life she shows the more it’s apparent. There is a reason mothers take time off work to be with their babies as much as possible during their first few years. Instead, she chooses endless shopping and sitting around in cafes :( I can guarantee her kid is going to get a mental disorder or maybe even multiple. I’ll explain briefly based on my own experience: my own mother broke her arm a couple of months after I was born and could not care for me. Obviously the strongest bond between mother and child got severed. Thus as a child and teenager I have struggled massively with abandonment issues. In my late teens and early 20’s this developed into a major mental disorder where I nearly committed suicide. Now, in my case, my mother did not chose to be away from her child but it happened all the same. Whereas, Sam just always seems happier when her darling of a daughter is away and keeps shoving the child into daycare/nursery or into the arms of relatives. Whilst, it would appear that Indie would suffer from neglect were she with her parents and maybe she is better off to some extent being away from the horrible slobs that are Jason and Sam. I just feel for the child so much, knowing how crucial a role parental closeness and intimacy plays in a child’s development both physically and psychologically.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Mellow wrote:I’m genuinely saddened by the fact that Sam seems to be motherhood all wrong :( . And the more of their life she shows the more it’s apparent. There is a reason mothers take time off work to be with their babies as much as possible during their first few years. Instead, she chooses endless shopping and sitting around in cafes :( I can guarantee her kid is going to get a mental disorder or maybe even multiple. I’ll explain briefly based on my own experience: my own mother broke her arm a couple of months after I was born and could not care for me. Obviously the strongest bond between mother and child got severed. Thus as a child and teenager I have struggled massively with abandonment issues. In my late teens and early 20’s this developed into a major mental disorder where I nearly committed suicide. Now, in my case, my mother did not chose to be away from her child but it happened all the same. Whereas, Sam just always seems happier when her darling of a daughter is away and keeps shoving the child into daycare/nursery or into the arms of relatives. Whilst, it would appear that Indie would suffer from neglect were she with her parents and maybe she is better off to some extent being away from the horrible slobs that are Jason and Sam. I just feel for the child so much, knowing how crucial a role parental closeness and intimacy plays in a child’s development both physically and psychologically.
She wouldn't even put her camera down to read her daughter a book she wanted her to read. All she does is stick her in front of a tv (right as she wakes up when she's waiting for her breakfast in the kitchen) then say she's trying to limit her tv time. Like what?

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

^tbf to sam she seems like she wants to push out more vids (vlogmas, ads, main channel) this dec. she is really picking up the financial slack for their little family in her own way?

although i do agree that sending indie to a playgroup/ infant care is strange. she's too young. sam has the luxury to work from home and care for indie on her own. indie's personal development > work.

it seems like sam wants to still fit into the mould of a typical style blogger. but she really doesn't need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lornemalv0
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Lornemalv0 »

I hardly post here, but I watched the latest vlogmas and Jason is so gross. I am perplexed with how Sam likes him... he’s a shitty person and not cute. I wonder if she realizes she made this life with him and she feels like she can’t back out. I wish she would respect herself

Tala
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tala »

Something about Mary wrote:The only thing I'm being reprimanded for in this thread is not agreeing with the vast majority who refuse to label someone a verbal abuser even though there is evidence to support this claim, evidence a moderator decided to erase. I am also being reprimanded for questioning another claim, whereby someone else was accused of being an abuser, with no evidence at hand. Thank you for offering some insight into the fact that censorship and bullying await those who join GG but do not share the same opinion as the vast majority.

I know i'm super late but i just caught up on your posts regarding ricky and i have to say that although i don't agree with everything you said, i greatly disagree with how you were treated especially by the Mod/Admin who deleted your posts despite them being in direct response to the other posters who literally requested them.

I thought the job of a Mod was to remain neutral and fair instead of so obviously taking sides and showing such clear bias. The only attacking i saw was towards @somethingaboutmary who despite stating her opinion clearly and calmly was called so many names and i find it dissappointing how willing you were @missjammers to ignore that and accuse her of being the one "attacking other users" despite her so obviously being the one attacked. That whole interaction felt like high school bullying. Sorry you had to deal with that Mary.

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Hey guys, someone posted a new thread (if you haven't seen it)

viewtopic.php?f=146&t=33129
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

Return to “BeautyCrush”