Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan & Phil Part 59: Dan ft Phil

Post by BluntyMe »

CRAP I CAN'T EDIT MY PREVIOUS POST
Nimedhel09 wrote:

As for Dan, I have always enjoyed his videos, I find them funny (yes, I even enjoy Internet Support Group, even if it's not as much as his usual sketches) and insightful in some ways, and his depression videos was just awesome. I hope he continues on his way and does more where that came from.

I also hope that any kind of rebranding or deviation from their current phase will make the comment a better place for us older viewers, because the children are annoying with their stupid phan/daddy/angel/smol bean/etc. comments. As a certain character in a certain film would say: "I'm too old for that shit". And I'm in the same generation as Dan and Phil, so I can only imagine how annoying they find them.
I am LITERALLY too old for that shit!!! hahahaha As I said in another post, I'm in my 30s and I can no longer relate with the teen personas they both put on youtube.
Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind at all if within Dan's rebranding, he still manages to put out videos like the Truth or Dare series he used to do back in 2013.
I've have had it with the Daddy / Furry jokes and if I never see them again, I won't mind a bit.
As for PHAN, I don't think it will ever go away. Even after years of denial, Pro Phan will always exist and, probably, will deny the existance of their partners if they ever decide to go public with that.
I still don't understand why they care so much about who they are with....like come on! They can be just best friends, they can be partners, they can be both....what would change in your life if they are either one, the other or both? Like I'm not even concerned about that and some people do not get it.
The only things I'm literally interested about are:
1) Their evolution within their community & content (or the lack there of at this point in time)
2) Interactive Introverts

The rest, it's a plus if it gets shared but I will not be holding my breath for anything other than that.
I think it's safe to state that the majority of the people I'm seeing here and the D+P Content Chat, are craving a change, an evolution from their side.
I was so damn tempted to tweet Dan when he posted this:
https://twitter.com/danielhowell/status ... 0637805568
Like, Dude! If every fibre of your body is telling you not to do it, then why the fudge are you?!

whatever this is
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by whatever this is »

xoxo_24689 wrote:Dan & Phil part 60: danisnotrebranding and AmazingPhanservice
this is perfect, here goes my vote for the next title :tu: , I've been calling AP AmazingPhanservice for some time now and idk if I even should hope for any proper individual content from him this year, his last video of 2017 told me to lower my expectations even further :roll:

I feel like when Dan wrote the "The only reason you get views is you're another white guy that people ship with his friend cause they think it's kawaii" line in his diss track, he was being as self-aware as it gets. It's so much worse in Phil's case, his top viewed videos are ALL with Dan, which is sad to look at.
Dan's furry\daddy\kinks jokes is the new part of his branding™, he even said that the Interactive Introverts is going to be about kinks lmao. I was rewatching his old live shows and I think this might be the reason why he doesn't stop with that :lol:

Or it's because the Phandom loves it, and he panders to them, it's like when they play Golf with friends, the sole reason the Phandom requests the game so often is because they adore the homoerotic humour about balls and holes, even when it's overdone.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

The Internet knows all your secrets

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”