LazyPieMarzia - Part 6

clairemartinez
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LazyPieMarzia - Part 6

Post by clairemartinez »

I can't seem to find the edit option to edit my previous post, so I'm just going to have to double post: I just wanted to add this (and change my words, but I can't edit it :? )

Edited this post because I felt like I was being too mean when I wrote it the first time :love2:

For a long time Marzia was and still is my favorite youtuber. I always thought she was different, back when she was making vlogs and stuff, but now her content doesn't amuse me anymore, even though I still like her. You'd think that I don't after how much I criticize her on this thread, but I do! I really love her, and her personality, and everything about her, but I started to fade away from her content lately.

You might not care at all, but I interviewed her through Facebook a couple of years ago for a school project, and she gave some pretty interesting answers and I actually felt like speaking to her was so nice, being able to hear about her life directly from her to you. I'd feel pretty bad if I shared the entire interview here, since I feel like it's a private thing and I don't feel comfortable sharing it, but since I mention it I'm sure you won't believe me unless I add screenshots. Honestly, she didn't seem stupid, or not intelligent, I don't think that's something we can judge about her since she's never portrayed to be dumb, and I feel like there are some videos in which you can see her as a mature person, and there are others in which you only see her watching a movie or making popcorn, silly videos. She creates content that she enjoys, and I think it's good that she wants to show another side of her, like she said in her blogpost, but she also mentioned that it would be hard for her since she doesn't really know how to begin, to the point where she asked people to leave suggestions for future videos in that post.

I don't think she's not capable of producing new content, if she wasn't, then why would she write that blog post in the first place? I think everyone's capable of doing whatever they want, it's not like she doesn't realize that her channel is not portraying who she is a 100%, because she said that, and she wants to change it. She just hasn't started yet, but I hope she will, because as much as I love the Marzia that I've been watching since 2012, I'd love to see anything new coming from her, because she's one of the first people I've ever watched and has become one of my favorites. Even if there are people producing better content, I just really love her personality (as silly as she may be portraying herself to be), and I try to see the positive side of each of her videos, but lately, as you can tell, I haven't found any amusement in them. And that's why I was excited when I read that blogpost, because she decided to embrace change. But we're all still waiting!

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

Post by PurpleAlligator »

a few of you guys made it seem like someone with avg intelligence cant bring anything to yt. i doubt all the most popular ytbers r geniuses. but yea marzia needs to move away from the safe stuff if she wants to be taken more seriously. i was just saying she has the skills and charm to do so. also most kiddie focused ytbers dont talk about important issues that often romanatwood, laurdiy, wassabi productions, familyfunpack, etc. marzia had no reason to do so either. her fans came from pewds so most were kids at the beginning and for yrs after, so it would b weird if her content was more adult. honestly this is a waiting game. she'll either change for the better or not.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

I dont think youtubers are geniuses, most of them are average and Marzia, for me, is below average on the youtube spectrum.

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

revenga wrote:I dont think youtubers are geniuses, most of them are average and Marzia, for me, is below average on the youtube spectrum.
That’s probably true idd. Most viewers also tend to grow out of certain yters I think, so she’ll need to be at least more average sort of to get new people to watch her. If she wants to be seen as sepetate from her bf at least, and if not then she can keep doing what she’s doing I guess until her popularity drops off and she doesn’t have to make excuses for appearing so co dependent on pewds.

daisylike
Talker
Talker

Post by daisylike »

clairemartinez wrote:I can't seem to find the edit option to edit my previous post, so I'm just going to have to double post: I just wanted to add this (and change my words, but I can't edit it :? )

Edited this post because I felt like I was being too mean when I wrote it the first time :love2:

For a long time Marzia was and still is my favorite youtuber. I always thought she was different, back when she was making vlogs and stuff, but now her content doesn't amuse me anymore, even though I still like her. You'd think that I don't after how much I criticize her on this thread, but I do! I really love her, and her personality, and everything about her, but I started to fade away from her content lately.

You might not care at all, but I interviewed her through Facebook a couple of years ago for a school project, and she gave some pretty interesting answers and I actually felt like speaking to her was so nice, being able to hear about her life directly from her to you. I'd feel pretty bad if I shared the entire interview here, since I feel like it's a private thing and I don't feel comfortable sharing it, but since I mention it I'm sure you won't believe me unless I add screenshots. Honestly, she didn't seem stupid, or not intelligent, I don't think that's something we can judge about her since she's never portrayed to be dumb, and I feel like there are some videos in which you can see her as a mature person, and there are others in which you only see her watching a movie or making popcorn, silly videos. She creates content that she enjoys, and I think it's good that she wants to show another side of her, like she said in her blogpost, but she also mentioned that it would be hard for her since she doesn't really know how to begin, to the point where she asked people to leave suggestions for future videos in that post.

I don't think she's not capable of producing new content, if she wasn't, then why would she write that blog post in the first place? I think everyone's capable of doing whatever they want, it's not like she doesn't realize that her channel is not portraying who she is a 100%, because she said that, and she wants to change it. She just hasn't started yet, but I hope she will, because as much as I love the Marzia that I've been watching since 2012, I'd love to see anything new coming from her, because she's one of the first people I've ever watched and has become one of my favorites. Even if there are people producing better content, I just really love her personality (as silly as she may be portraying herself to be), and I try to see the positive side of each of her videos, but lately, as you can tell, I haven't found any amusement in them. And that's why I was excited when I read that blogpost, because she decided to embrace change. But we're all still waiting!

I am sorry to disappoint you but it is a fantasy that one is capable of doing whatever they want. I would be happy to be an amazing contemporary dancer but I have really bad coordination. I can try my best but I will always be just average. Not everyone can be everything they want to be, there is something called reality that is a pain in the arse.

clairemartinez
Learner
Learner

Post by clairemartinez »

daisylike wrote: I am sorry to disappoint you but it is a fantasy that one is capable of doing whatever they want. I would be happy to be an amazing contemporary dancer but I have really bad coordination. I can try my best but I will always be just average. Not everyone can be everything they want to be, there is something called reality that is a pain in the arse.
That's completely different. My point is, if she wants to create new content, she can. She can sit and talk about more important and show a much more mature side of her: that's where I was trying to go. And I say that, because she wrote that blogpost in which she realizes that she doesn't see herself in the videos that she posts and that she wants to change that naive and "weak" person that everybody watching her channel sees.

She wants to create new content, she can create new content. She said that she doesn't know how, but if there's something else that she wants us to see about her personality, she will find her way and I'm sure she will at some point change her content.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

I feel like you all should chill a little on the dumb/smart topic. You cannot know whether she is or isn't smart. We literally know nothing about her from her videos, that's the problem. But really many YTers did questionable things that led them to trouble (being racist, homophobic, filming dead bodies -though hopefully that's a one time thing), whilst I can't think of anything troublesome for Marzia from what I can recall. She spoke a few times about being ethical in shopping and though maybe she isn't the best at it, she doesn't preach to others. To me, she's just too shy and anxious to bring something to the table, which is a shame cause I think she's be a breath of fresh air to YT since almost every girl on the platform is super fake which full-face makeup and surgeries, whilst she's pretty simple.

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

alex.pyt wrote:I feel like you all should chill a little on the dumb/smart topic. You cannot know whether she is or isn't smart. We literally know nothing about her from her videos, that's the problem. But really many YTers did questionable things that led them to trouble (being racist, homophobic, filming dead bodies -though hopefully that's a one time thing), whilst I can't think of anything troublesome for Marzia from what I can recall. She spoke a few times about being ethical in shopping and though maybe she isn't the best at it, she doesn't preach to others. To me, she's just too shy and anxious to bring something to the table, which is a shame cause I think she's be a breath of fresh air to YT since almost every girl on the platform is super fake which full-face makeup and surgeries, whilst she's pretty simple.
I agree. I follow a few threads on here and never have i seen the Youtubers intelligence called into question. I've seen their work ethic called on, them called lazy for putting out simple/useless videos but I haven't seen their intelligence called into question over them. So why Marzia?

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

Oywiththedrama wrote:
alex.pyt wrote:I feel like you all should chill a little on the dumb/smart topic. You cannot know whether she is or isn't smart. We literally know nothing about her from her videos, that's the problem. But really many YTers did questionable things that led them to trouble (being racist, homophobic, filming dead bodies -though hopefully that's a one time thing), whilst I can't think of anything troublesome for Marzia from what I can recall. She spoke a few times about being ethical in shopping and though maybe she isn't the best at it, she doesn't preach to others. To me, she's just too shy and anxious to bring something to the table, which is a shame cause I think she's be a breath of fresh air to YT since almost every girl on the platform is super fake which full-face makeup and surgeries, whilst she's pretty simple.
I agree. I follow a few threads on here and never have i seen the Youtubers intelligence called into question. I've seen their work ethic called on, them called lazy for putting out simple/useless videos but I haven't seen their intelligence called into question over them. So why Marzia?
She is a rather dull person, she has no opinions on anything, she seems to believe that watermelon ice cream and milkshakes are great and creative ideas, she draws really childish things and runs to the door to show them to Felix as soon as he arrives home (just like a 5 year old)...basically, she acts and writes like a toddler and doesnt show anything with substance so I think its pretty normal that people question her intelligence. Anyway, its really hard to see if someone is intelligent or not from youtube, but I guess that her dullness together with her childish behavior make people think about it.
Also, I dont follow many youtubers but there are definitely some that are called dumb, like Alfie.

betanoid
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by betanoid »

On her blog she's always talking about 'work' and 'projects'. Which I don't really get. Once a year she designs some clothes (honestly her collections look cute, but quite effortless). Once a week she posts, again, creative but effortless video. Don't get me wrong - I hate criticizing people for lazyness. I just don't understand, why is she trying to appear like a hard-working person when she's clearly not.
sorry about my poor English, it's not my first language. <3

tilda
Debater
Debater

Post by tilda »

revenga wrote:
Oywiththedrama wrote:
She is a rather dull person, she has no opinions on anything, she seems to believe that watermelon ice cream and milkshakes are great and creative ideas, she draws really childish things and runs to the door to show them to Felix as soon as he arrives home (just like a 5 year old)...basically, she acts and writes like a toddler and doesnt show anything with substance so I think its pretty normal that people question her intelligence. Anyway, its really hard to see if someone is intelligent or not from youtube, but I guess that her dullness together with her childish behavior make people think about it.
Also, I dont follow many youtubers but there are definitely some that are called dumb, like Alfie.
Agreed, Alfie is a dumb tool! Marzia is no Einstein but for some reason I tolerate her even if her content is pretty much inexistant. Is it because she is more intriguing?

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

tilda wrote:
revenga wrote:
Oywiththedrama wrote:
Agreed, Alfie is a dumb tool! Marzia is no Einstein but for some reason I tolerate her even if her content is pretty much inexistant. Is it because she is more intriguing?
For sure! But she also doesnt vlog everyday like Alfie, so there is a lot more to wonder about her.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

what did you guys think of the notes video?
it got so little views, disappointing, but it could've been a mix things. apparently a lot of youtubers experienced a big drop in views yesterday and she uploaded it late.

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

Post by herondale_odair »

PurpleAlligator wrote:what did you guys think of the notes video?
it got so little views, disappointing, but it could've been a mix things. apparently a lot of youtubers experienced a big drop in views yesterday and she uploaded it late.
I think the video was okay, but yeah, she uploaded it at midnight here in Europe. A little weird thing to do, idk. But still overall I liked the video.

clairemartinez
Learner
Learner

Post by clairemartinez »

I really liked the video, and I also think that the pink hair suits her a lot!

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

Post by herondale_odair »

clairemartinez wrote:I really liked the video, and I also think that the pink hair suits her a lot!
Yeah, and she got hair extensions and tbh I'm living for that hair

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

What is the idea behind "monthly notes"? How is going to Ikea a monthly goal?

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

MissMina wrote:What is the idea behind "monthly notes"? How is going to Ikea a monthly goal?
just things she wants to accomplish in a month

*shrug* eh idk it was friend outing, i guess. she wanted to find time to go with pj and sophie so the scheduling issue probably made it more difficult and more *monthly note* worthy.

Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen Ripley »

My opinion is that she's 100% only made it because she's Pewdiepie's attractive girlfriend. She has zero talent (okay she can doodle vines and potato shaped creatures with rosie cheeks). She's a complete fluke, well like most YTers, Zoe, Niomi, etc. Pretty girls that viewers envy.

Her millionaire lifestyle now gives us the illusion she's this creative hipster with great aesthetic (in fact she used to look quite chavy and wasn't nowhere near as edgy & skinny as she is now) when she's just a girly bored housewife who like many people likes a lil bit of every (nice) thing.

She loves the idea of being artsy but she has no real grown-up skill, she plays pretend at everything. She's not an artist, not a designer, not a photographer, not a writer, nothing. Even the software she uses to handwrite the day of the week on her videos was suggested to her by viewers. Her design studies? online of course The quality of her content? oh a weekly 3 minute babble featuring a beach pebbles montage and a close up of a pug wearing a hat :roll: very creative much cinematography. Her in-depth informative reviews and make up tutorials? Her cooking vids? *embarassing* The writing on her blog? Her clothing line overpriced DIY looking pieces ? LoL
She's a spoiled princess who has never had to face the real world.

Post by Guest »

She seems like a sweet person and her style is interesting but like people have said, that's pretty easy when you're a millionaire.

But I find them such an odd couple. I wonder if she was his first gf and he's just attached to her, not in love with her. He seems kind of bored and cynical to me but maybe that's just his personality. I wonder what it was about her that was so attractive considering she hardly knew english when they met? Meh.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”