Markiplier - Part 12

H-fish
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 12

Post by H-fish »

Maybe he is replacing his meals with Soylent. Amy did post a tweet and photo on Twitter that she drinks it so maybe she has introduced Mark to it as well.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Mark has always said that he has a good fitness build in him, which is to say good genes, from one side if the family, but overdoing it for Amy is much. Why he would even consider doing this for us is beyond me. I never considered mark to be overweight, though in some if his 2014 videos I thought he WAS gaining, because if maybe the fallout with Jess.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Welp...good news, Mark has gotten her the new iPhone. Greeeaat! :FU:

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Also...Ethan didn't make on the Vidcon list, & I know he really wanted people to vote for him. :(

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Post by thestoriesoftruth »

eggo wrote:Welp...good news, Mark has gotten her the new iPhone. Greeeaat! :FU:
You mean the one that costs 1300 dollars?! Is he out of his mind?

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

eggo wrote:Mark has always said that he has a good fitness build in him, which is to say good genes, from one side if the family, but overdoing it for Amy is much. Why he would even consider doing this for us is beyond me. I never considered mark to be overweight, though in some if his 2014 videos I thought he WAS gaining, because if maybe the fallout with Jess.
Personally, I thought he looked better when he had a bit of weight on him. He lost most of his muscle on this diet and it seems like he's more concerned with losing the weight than gaining any muscle.

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

eggo wrote:Mark has always said that he has a good fitness build in him, which is to say good genes, from one side if the family, but overdoing it for Amy is much. Why he would even consider doing this for us is beyond me. I never considered mark to be overweight, though in some if his 2014 videos I thought he WAS gaining, because if maybe the fallout with Jess.
Which is interesting because I remember fro the beginning of the year he said he wanted to lose some weight because he was "out of shape" and I was just ????? no? Until the "Google gets an Upgrade" video came out.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZRLV20ea6c)
And then the Markiplier TV to follow it up
(https://youtu.be/vq9cv3WRqbA?t=8m15s)

I noticed he looked very different compared to the first Google video
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4VFJGLTlhQ) where he looked a lot thiccer.

In fact, imo the biggest ive ever seen Mark would be those vlogs where he was in his kitchen/living room
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rkkjw_ ... UHgjmKI472

Lotta links today...
But yeah, I could never tell with Mark because his body just....looks naturally fit? Whether he works out or not. I remember when the Pole Dancing video with the Grumps came out, someone said that the three dudes were a perfect example of that body type thing.
Dan being an Ectomorph
Arin an Endomorph
And Mark a Mesomorph

AcidicAngel0
Talker
Talker

Post by AcidicAngel0 »

somstria wrote:
Please don't tell me it was that really expensive one -.- I don't see how ANYONE would want a phone that cost that much. Then again I would never understand someone buying their S.O something so materialistic either. Personally, I wouldn't want someone to drop that much on me, but that's just me. For someone who, I always thought, was good with money and was a minimalist. He has no problem dropping big money on unless stuff that could be better spent elsewhere. I'm just saying in general since IDK if she has the super expensive iPhone now or not.
somstria wrote:
Personally, I thought he looked better when he had a bit of weight on him. He lost most of his muscle on this diet and it seems like he's more concerned with losing the weight than gaining any muscle.
I always thought Mark was good looking myself. I have said that before, even as far back as 3-4 years ago I found him to be attractive in general. Though I will agree this new thinner him is definitely a look I can say doesn't suit him. He just looks better, for his body type, with a bit more of a fuller build. Now, like I said before with him losing weight, I am happy for him (in the general sense) for him or anyone else that wants to get in shape or lose weight. He just looks too skinny now and I don't think it is a very healthy look myself. You would think with so of the people who have known him forever would tell him he is getting a bit too thin.

Ashles55
Learner
Learner

Post by Ashles55 »

Wow, really? I'd be kind of embarrassed if my boyfriend started buying me phones and spending exorbitant amounts of money on me. But then again she's not ashamed of him paying for her livelihood for her doing barely any work so I guess that's par for the course. I don't know her personally but she comes off as pretty shameless so I'm sure she is content to ride out this gravy train. If my boyfriend was going to spend $1300 on a phone for me I'd tell him that's ridiculous and that the one I have is fine, or buy another model for cheaper, but that's just me. Buying your S.O. little thoughtful gifts or for a birthday or holiday is cute and thoughtful but if some one was always paying for me and showering me with expensive things it'd make me feel, I dunno, cheap.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

707 wrote:My main concern over all this. Is Mark ok?
Doesn't his surgery not allow him to do extreme diets, and heavy exercise. Sure we can talk about "oh well we don't know" "all we can do is support him" "oh I love Amy X Mark"
But is like..no one concerned about his health as a human being. I have only seen like a handful of people on here actually talk about Mark as a person and are worried about his well being. While others seem to want to be ignorant about it or want to direct the conversation to topics, no one actually cares about. We are here to talk about Mark, not some other subject. Most of us signed up to have convos about mark and his youtube life. Not whatever i've seen with other people on here.
And its not even like i'm hating. This forum is about Mark, but too many times i've seen the conversation move to other subjects having nothing to do with him.
Like what the hell is Mark thinking getting a pervert white van sand drawing a penis on it.
What kind of message is he sending to people. Younger audience members are going to be attracted to the vans, thinking its Mark only to see its some pervert or worse.
Yeah, personally I don't want to jump the gun on the diet thing based on my own experience. I don't think I've ever straight up said it in the thread, but I'm a recovering anorexic. And at its worse, my daily net calories were constantly in the negatives. So this sort of thing really worries me, but even though he looked fine before and didn't need to lose the weight, he doesn't look unhealthy. And with diets (or "diets" depending on if there's a problem or not) there's SO many things that go into them that I just don't know, and can't make a judgement on. So I'd say he's fine physically at the moment, but if he loses much more then it's gonna be going into the range of unhealthy weight. I'm a bit worried now just at the possibility (and mentally speaking, it wouldn't necessarily surprise me), but as far as I can see there isn't a clear and definitive problem at the moment. I just hope he's not going down that road and never does. Those things develop in a way where you don't even realize you have a problem, the invasive thoughts just seem completely normal. :(
As for the van...yeah, it's just like...why? I'm not saying much on that because to be honest, I don't even really know what to say. Also having people get into your van and selling ice cream and stuff...like I said, parents, you done fucked up. I don't think he'd do anything but that's still really creepy. :shock:
And as for this forum being about Mark, I agree. I'd say as far as stuff with Amy goes, she has her own thread so for the sake of organization and all that, stuff relating to her should probably be kept there. Honestly, I'm just kind of done with the Amy topic. For me it just feels like I'm saying the same thing over and over and it's honestly not even an interesting topic anymore, it's just annoying at this point. So I'm kinda done with that. :tu:
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

AcidicAngel0 wrote:
somstria wrote:
Please don't tell me it was that really expensive one -.- I don't see how ANYONE would want a phone that cost that much. Then again I would never understand someone buying their S.O something so materialistic either. Personally, I wouldn't want someone to drop that much on me, but that's just me. For someone who, I always thought, was good with money and was a minimalist. He has no problem dropping big money on unless stuff that could be better spent elsewhere. I'm just saying in general since IDK if she has the super expensive iPhone now or not.
somstria wrote:
I always thought Mark was good looking myself. I have said that before, even as far back as 3-4 years ago I found him to be attractive in general. Though I will agree this new thinner him is definitely a look I can say doesn't suit him. He just looks better, for his body type, with a bit more of a fuller build. Now, like I said before with him losing weight, I am happy for him (in the general sense) for him or anyone else that wants to get in shape or lose weight. He just looks too skinny now and I don't think it is a very healthy look myself. You would think with so of the people who have known him forever would tell him he is getting a bit too thin.
On her twitter she said it was the iPhone with facial recognition, which is the iPhone X, which does in fact cost 1.300$

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

OK...I'm FUCK ING....calling It! Mark selling his shirts from the Van? I knnneew...he was going to do That! Just knew it! And I'll bet, there's also the ones that have the pink mustaches on them too, and if he did sell those, I'm gonna be fucking Pissed! I love those Shirts! They mean something to Me! They represented who he is as a Gamer! Sorry for ranting, but this just pissed me Off! He can'take be going THAT broke can He???? :roll:

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

This thread is almost reaching 1000 poata

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

Y'know this actually just proves something we've discussed earlier.

Amy has enough money to be moving constantly and drop wads of cash on impulse buys of items she doesnt really need. She's been working for Mark for a while now, you're telling me she couldn't have bought that phone for herself?

I suppose Mark is just using his money to keep her around as well?

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

RenegadeRobin wrote:Y'know this actually just proves something we've discussed earlier.

Amy has enough money to be moving constantly and drop wads of cash on impulse buys of items she doesnt really need. She's been working for Mark for a while now, you're telling me she couldn't have bought that phone for herself?

I suppose Mark is just using his money to keep her around as well?
Well, we don't know for sure he bought it, just that she has it. But either way, he is still technically paying for it.

Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's showing up better on video, but I don't see a big difference in his weight? His arms don't look as big but that's all I really see. Though that diet doesn't sounds very healthy (for the average person) so I hope he's not still on it. Unfortunately, I'm more concerned about his mental state than his physical one :(

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

eggo wrote:OK...I'm FUCK ING....calling It! Mark selling his shirts from the Van? I knnneew...he was going to do That! Just knew it! And I'll bet, there's also the ones that have the pink mustaches on them too, and if he did sell those, I'm gonna be fucking Pissed! I love those Shirts! They mean something to Me! They represented who he is as a Gamer! Sorry for ranting, but this just pissed me Off! He can'take be going THAT broke can He???? :roll:
I don't think it's that serious. The rebranding of the channel has already been slowly progressing. First it started with the new shirts and website and now he's getting rid of old keepsakes from different sketches (Google shirt, Deer Man pants, snow globe from the Christmas sketch). I think he's just slowly easing his way into it so the fans doesn't go into shock over it.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

I've been thinking and Mark said he went on the haitus because he wanted to come back and make videos that he's proud of? So tell me exactly how mediocre unfunny challenge videos and the pedophilic van videos are something to be proud of? The videos he made last year like Disco Discomfort and other live action skits were ones to be proud of. Not this garbage. It's like he doesn't even care anymore.

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

somstria wrote:I've been thinking and Mark said he went on the haitus because he wanted to come back and make videos that he's proud of? So tell me exactly how mediocre unfunny challenge videos and the pedophilic van videos are something to be proud of? The videos he made last year like Disco Discomfort and other live action skits were ones to be proud of. Not this garbage. It's like he doesn't even care anymore.
I think the break didn't help as much as he thought it would and now he's scrambling to put whatever he can out there because he feels he has to

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Mark does seem like he's been in a funk for couple of years now? :/ I hope he gets out of it. It's good he's still making videos, I just hope he really loves and enjoys it.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Oywiththedrama wrote:Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's showing up better on video, but I don't see a big difference in his weight? His arms don't look as big but that's all I really see. Though that diet doesn't sounds very healthy (for the average person) so I hope he's not still on it. Unfortunately, I'm more concerned about his mental state than his physical one
He doesn't look unhealthily thin or anything, but he has definitely lost weight throughout the year.

(fuck it, I'm just putting the links to some pictures where you can see it. GG just hates me when it comes to posting pictures and/or gifs ;-;).
The concern isn't necessarily that he's physically unhealthy, but more the fact that he wasn't overweight to begin with (he just had a bigger, more muscular build) as well as the fact that we know he's been on the keto diet for a while (at least about 5 months) which is used for VERY rapid weight loss (and is really meant for people who are overweight) , so you're not supposed to be on it for too long. We don't know the diet specifics and he doesn't look unhealthy, but it's completely possible that he has been on the diet for too long and/or is still on it. So if he loses too much more weight, then there might be an issue. Hope that clears it up. :tu:
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

Return to “Markiplier”