oliver
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 12. The Hunchback of Mississippi

Post by oliver »

Okay that's pretty hilarious :lol:
I don't think Mary ever had to worry about money in her life. Kind of disappointing of her to reply to a post like that which is, in my opinion, targeted towards people who are struggling and wish to make something else of their life.

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

Wait I don't get the tweet at all, raise WHO to be a good boyfriend? What babies are supposedly sexualized here? Anway, yet another tweet of Holy Than Thou Mary. No fun allowed you're PUSHING SEXUALITY ONTO THOSE CHILDREN

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

midnight wrote:Wait I don't get the tweet at all, raise WHO to be a good boyfriend? What babies are supposedly sexualized here? Anway, yet another tweet of Holy Than Thou Mary. No fun allowed you're PUSHING SEXUALITY ONTO THOSE CHILDREN
It was a comment on the photo she posted of Layla and her friend's baby Atlas on Instagram. So the who = baby Atlas. The person who commented was legit just joking.
The person's reply: "@suprmaryface it was a joke though I never thought about joking about that romance subject in that aspect. You're right. Sorry, perhaps that was my ignorance not only in my use of "training" but in the joke as well. Won't happen again. My fault. Thanks for the enlightenment."
Yeah thanks for the enlightenment Saint Mary :roll: Continue to spread your radiant wisdom over all of us ignorant souls!

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

oliver wrote:
midnight wrote:Wait I don't get the tweet at all, raise WHO to be a good boyfriend? What babies are supposedly sexualized here? Anway, yet another tweet of Holy Than Thou Mary. No fun allowed you're PUSHING SEXUALITY ONTO THOSE CHILDREN
It was a comment on the photo she posted of Layla and her friend's baby Atlas on Instagram. So the who = baby Atlas. The person who commented was legit just joking.
The person's reply: "@suprmaryface it was a joke though I never thought about joking about that romance subject in that aspect. You're right. Sorry, perhaps that was my ignorance not only in my use of "training" but in the joke as well. Won't happen again. My fault. Thanks for the enlightenment."
Yeah thanks for the enlightenment Saint Mary :roll: Continue to spread your radiant wisdom over all of us ignorant souls!
Omg "thanks for the enlightment" xD i died...

Her reaction is seriously revolting, she just keep picking up at nothing in order to have something to rant about, talk about self importance and superiority... No matter how many kids mary fills her house with she will still need this type of validation from strangers...

It is quite sad, it seems she never feels enough in her own life and has to tear down other people to feel better, such a bully.

Enviado do meu PULP através de Tapatalk

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

romr211 wrote:I think the next thread should be named “SuperPreachyFace” :rofl:.
Yes please!!

I know it was a joke, but I hate it when people say stuff like that about babies too.. I hate little onesies that say "Daddy's little heartbreaker" etc.... it bothers me. Not enough to rant about it like Mary LOL
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

romr211
Informer
Informer

Post by romr211 »

Continue on the new thread :)

viewtopic.php?f=334&t=33005

Return to “MaryMakingIt”